Chips/MoGs leaving boutique?

Options
peckked
peckked Posts: 224 Arc User
The latest sale states that Mysterious Chip Packs and Medal of Glory will be removed from the boutique. Considering the ineptitude of the sales staff that write these could we have someone confirm this?

If indeed this is the case the least PWI could do is put them on sale.

Comments

• torquoisegamer
    torquoisegamer Posts: 96 Arc User
    Options
    Wait. If MoGs are getting removed from the boutique, how are we supposed to get them?
    My mains:

TorquoiseBlu 103 | 103 | 103 Twilight Sky VIII psychic
    MidnighteBlu 103 | 103 | 103 Twilight Sky VIII duskblade
  • kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Options
    You can get a MoG from TW random weekly reward if Kitty remembers correctly, just like how they farm r9 in China.tiger-8.gif

In other words: If you're going r9 and they don't bring MoGs back to boutique every now and then...you're fawked.tiger-25.gif
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    Options
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9496933-war-avatar-packs,-chance-packs-and-dragon-orbs!

I will pretty much quit if they do this. I had plans to get r9 but i can't yet and now they are basically telling us we can blow ourselves. Thanks PWI. You have ruined the game for MANY people now. If this is fake and suddenly you say it was a typo you better do it fast because people are buying out them at a fast rate and I suspect that is grounds for a log of issues on PWE end.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • swimtoo
    swimtoo Posts: 10 Arc User
    Options
    PWI. You do realize that this will cause a massive ammount of your player base to quit right? What will you do, introduce rank 10? I have another whole list of people who will quit if that happens if you are unable to transfer your shards and refines to the next rank. Why do you have to go changing things that though broken we have made work? Are you trying to end the game?
  • thesquee1
    thesquee1 Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Calm down and logic for a few seconds. PWE would not get rid of their biggest profitting items from their flagship game. The chip packs will be gone but GST's are still in there which if anything makes it easier since no more opening 100 at a time. The price is absolutely ridiculous, but maybe they will hit an equally ridiculous sale. GST's are clearly not a worry, the big thing is MoG's.

MoG's can come from packs, as they already do. Here's proof. 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

You'll notice that last one is from doing faction base trials. All of those MoG's are tradeable and packs are opened in bulk, even the ones from trials are tradeable. This means if you want r9 you have to buy the MoG from other players, and as it comes in packs it's very difficult to predict a price, but if you really want help just farm trials with your faction and someone can sell you one for a sweet deal. The chances are pretty lame but most people opening packs don't need the MoG's and with there being a greater population the prices might not even change that much. The of course there is also the fact that one random faction gets the MoG every week.
  • teethewicked
    teethewicked Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Options
    VERY bad idea. TW is dominated by a few factions that are full of R9rr people. Therefore, if MoG's will be only obtainable through TW like they are in China, then those few factions will monopolize the MoGs, and likely give them to their fac mates first, followed by the alt armies of those fac mates. This means basically that once the limited stock of MoG's obtained from the boutique are gone, nobody will ever be able to get R9 ever again if they aren't already established in those few factions. Another slap in the face, as expected. If this isn't a typo or mistake, then there is a good chance that many non-R9 players will ragequit(whether or not they come back after a few days, I can't say)\

Though to be honest, I have the feeling that it's a mistake, and it means to say GSTs are being removed.
    Don't be jealous of my boogie.
    Trainer%20Card.jpg
  • sindarella
    sindarella Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Options
    if the removal is permanent, then i would fully understand if ppl quit the game. it is already impossible to compete with cashshoppers in endgame pvp, if u have a real life as it is!
    and now 60 gold for gst... fml that is like fifteen times the regular price!
    ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
  • thesquee1
    Options
    I see you two didn't read my post.
  • zoner112012
    Options
    thesquee1 wrote: »
    Calm down and logic for a few seconds. PWE would not get rid of their biggest profitting items from their flagship game. The chip packs will be gone but GST's are still in there which if anything makes it easier since no more opening 100 at a time. The price is absolutely ridiculous, but maybe they will hit an equally ridiculous sale. GST's are clearly not a worry, the big thing is MoG's.

You'll notice that last one is from doing faction base trials. All of those MoG's are tradeable and packs are opened in bulk, even the ones from trials are tradeable. This means if you want r9 you have to buy the MoG from other players, and as it comes in packs it's very difficult to predict a price, but if you really want help just farm trials with your faction and someone can sell you one for a sweet deal. The chances are pretty lame but most people opening packs don't need the MoG's and with there being a greater population the prices might not even change that much. The of course there is also the fact that one random faction gets the MoG every week.

Are you serious with those packs? You realize that is really bad business and people interested in the gear will never get it at that rate? That makes zero sense. As for Trials. No one hardly ever does it. You need strong players and the willingness to do it. It won't happen. Your logic is pretty flawed.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • sindarella
    edited August 2015
    Options
    you mean
    your "Medal of Glory (0.0002%)" packs... in comparison "Scroll of Tome" (0.015%)
    your tiral suggestion for THRID TIER TRIALS (there are a handful factions that have EVER managed it in the first place) Medal of Glory (0.2%) per pack
    your 1 extra Medal of Glory per week per server via TW.

tell me, wehre do you see that "sweet deal"? do you have some secret information about the re-implementation of the DQ-system that has been promised for years?
    i have r9, but people that still farm for it will be royally **** if this will be permanent. fox-20.gif
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Options
    The MoGs will be back, they are simply trying to get ppl to spend on them now.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Options

Are you even serious?
    The GST is still there? Oh yes it is with 60 golds one. 180 milions for a **** GST.
    MOG comes from pack? Oh great now. It will be 1 mog for free in every pack( sarcasm)
    Trials with faction? Have you ever **** done trials? Those are a pain in the **** and takes like 3-4 hours for a lame **** reward. I bet that even the top factions on servers arent wasting time with trials.
    If people were to farm R9 the way you are suggesting it means the one that gets R9 it will be the child of the child of the child of their nephew or niece assuming that their acounts will be passed from generation to generation assuming that this game will last that long.
    giphy.gif

• bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Options
    Last time when they had MOG on sale they said its the last time on 2015 for MOG sale. For what I understood then was that the MOG sale will be back in boutique in 2016.
    But now they are saying that MOG and Mysterious Chips Pack will leave the boutique on August 19.
    This could mean 2 things:
    1 they are giving people that want to obtain R9 materials a second chance this year . Meaning that if you have gold and you couldnt buy MOG last time you can do it now untill next week. And this will be last time this year you can do that. MOG and chips pack will return in boutique in 2016.
    2 The MOG and Chip packs will be removed from boutique forever. That means we are all **** up. All that are farming R9 now should quit if its that so.
    Basically PW is telling new players to stay away from their game. Cause if a new player want to have TOP gear in game would have to be super rich and spend alot of money on packs to have 0.0002% chance to get a MOG. Atleast I hope the GST price wont remain 60 gold per GST.
    Now if a GM can tell us pls what is really going on so I know if I should waste my time in farming money for R9 or just upgrade my G16.
    giphy.gif

• iconique
    iconique Posts: 65 Arc User
    Options
    Thanks, PWE! I wasn't totally saving up for r9 or anything!

But yeah, this is really discouraging to hear. Initially I planned on staying s3/g16 but the merge has made me reconsider because the PVP has been more active.

。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。...
  • thesquee1
    edited August 2015
    Options

Are you serious with those packs? You realize that is really bad business and people interested in the gear will never get it at that rate? That makes zero sense. As for Trials. No one hardly ever does it. You need strong players and the willingness to do it. It won't happen. Your logic is pretty flawed.

Trials 1 and 2 can be solo'd easily these days. Trials are another case of instances being designed for TT90+ gear and are now broken as hell. It just takes a long time to solo, but get one squad? Doable and easily.

Are you even serious?
    The GST is still there? Oh yes it is with 60 golds one. 180 milions for a **** GST.
    MOG comes from pack? Oh great now. It will be 1 mog for free in every pack( sarcasm)
    Trials with faction? Have you ever **** done trials? Those are a pain in the **** and takes like 3-4 hours for a lame **** reward. I bet that even the top factions on servers arent wasting time with trials.
    If people were to farm R9 the way you are suggesting it means the one that gets R9 it will be the child of the child of the child of their nephew or niece assuming that their acounts will be passed from generation to generation assuming that this game will last that long.
    Yes I have done trials. I solo'd the first trial with a sin in 80 minutes, really not that bad for ONE PERSON. The rewards aren't even that bad, it's not like you need 1000 MoG's, you need 19 total. And don't forget I did say it was a stupid price, but for all we know on sale they could be 6 gold. Still more expensive, but that was not my point.
    sindarella wrote: »
    you mean
    your "Medal of Glory (0.0002%)" packs... in comparison "Scroll of Tome" (0.015%)
    your tiral suggestion for THRID TIER TRIALS (there are a handful factions that have EVER managed it in the first place) Medal of Glory (0.2%) per pack
    your 1 extra Medal of Glory per week per server via TW.

tell me, wehre do you see that "sweet deal"? do you have some secret information about the re-implementation of the DQ-system that has been promised for years?
    i have r9, but people that still farm for it will be royally **** if this will be permanent. fox-20.gif

Who said sweet deal from packs? I said sweet deal from faction mates. Don't put words in my mouth, kthnxbai. I don't agree this is a good idea, I just disagree this is the worst possible thing. Also I like how you picked the lowest chance pack just to attempt making me look like an idiot. There's one that is also 0.025%, which while still really crappy, is way better than the one you chose. There's even packs I didn't recognize that I didn't list that might be implemented later when they are gone that have a higher chance than that.
  • andyauditore
    andyauditore Posts: 52 Arc User
    Options
    saxroll wrote: »
    I agree, they said they'll remove the vendors too. And they did NOT. I hope they just scare us to buy a lot of MOGs now.
  • zoner112012
    Options
    I agree, they said they'll remove the vendors too. And they did NOT. I hope they just scare us to buy a lot of MOGs now.

That would be something I am sure would get them in legal trouble, manipulating people into spending money for their profit is basically a scam.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • thesquee1
    Options

That would be something I am sure would get them in legal trouble, manipulating people into spending money for their profit is basically a scam.

We've been through this TZ, You don't buy the items we buy the zen and we get the zen.
  • cira1818
    cira1818 Posts: 108 Arc User
    Options
    idk its hard to tell whoever they get to right there news posts is aweful, makes me think like others said with the vendors and a few packs, it would be nice if a mod or someone would comment about it more, i was working on getting the MoG but this is a super sour note either way.
    1421836914pizapw1434850700.jpg
    Like the Foxes? ake one here at the link, all credits to the maker of this fun game!
    http://www.deviantart.com/art/Fox-Creator-1-2-491912551
  • zoner112012
    Options

We've been through this TZ, You don't buy the items we buy the zen and we get the zen.

No, manipulating people into thinking something is going away to convince them to buy something then not doing it is a scam and they are NOT protected by ToS. Clearly you lack the understanding to see why this would net them legal trouble. Don't even try that ToS **** with me that we don't own the money we put into game and blah blah..that isn't what this is about.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • thesquee1
    Options
    A faction mate brought up a good point, they could be being removed in the same way packs are in that they're not for sale at all until a sale happens meaning you can buy them on sale but not off sale.
  • zoner112012
    Options
    A faction mate brought up a good point, they could be being removed in the same way packs are in that they're not for sale at all until a sale happens meaning you can buy them on sale but not off sale.

That would make sense but would still REALLY hinder players and hurt the game. Regardless of what they are doing in the future, they have already said they are removing them the 19th and that is all we really have to go on right now which is the problem. They haven't made anything else clear at all.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    Options
    Sometimes I really think that pwe/arc is trying so hard to enrage their player base. Now this is the pinnacle of their stupidity. Not only they are removing some of their top tier items, but also they are gonna destroy the economy of this game in a few hours.

Even if this is just a typo (but knowing them I would not be surprised if it were not) the effect this will have on the price of the gold and many of the in-game ítems will be disastrous.

Remember the now canceled 9 mil rewards a few days ago?
    During that event, an archer from my old server along with others were able to inflate gold Price from 3.5 mil to almost 5 mill for a few hours. This guy was able to make an emperor from zero with his speculative garbage.

Now pwe you gave vultures like that guy a chance to F.... a whole server again. So GG

Good that im full rrr9 now, if that was not the case I would quit for real this time..... :p

• lilitu156
    lilitu156 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options

This. Also, during the last MoG sale it stated it would be the last time they would be on sale 'this year', implying they would be on sale after the new year.
    We could also hope they are putting dragon points back in QQ :#

• sindarella
    Options
    Who said sweet deal from packs? I said sweet deal from faction mates. Don't put words in my mouth, kthnxbai.
    no one said it. i was asking wehre you saw a sweet deal in general. i didn't say ANYTHING about packs in relation to sweet deal. you are putting words in your own mouth.
    Also I like how you picked the lowest chance pack just to attempt making me look like an idiot. There's one that is also 0.025%, which while still really crappy, is way better than the one you chose.

i picked mog odds of EXISTING packs. your suggested "way better" 0.025% mog packs http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/31313 cannot be bought. so it is not me that makes you look the way you described.

but before we all ragequit this cashcrab, lets wait for an official statement. might be just another of those endless "typos", where they mean s-pack when they annouce s-chests e.g... fox-30.gif

• zoner112012
    Options
    lilitu156 wrote: »

This. Also, during the last MoG sale it stated it would be the last time they would be on sale 'this year', implying they would be on sale after the new year.
    We could also hope they are putting dragon points back in QQ :#

DQ points have already been stated to be scrapped and never will be a thing again.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    You guys know that this was considered normal like two years ago? MoG, Chips and reputation badges come and go and we where happy when they came back to the shop for a week after 1 month or two not beeing buyable from the shop.

I think thats how they want it to be again.
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Options

They are doing nothing illegal in that. They leave boutique for X amount of time and return, simple as that. Removing them from boutique is just that, removing, nothing prevents putting them back there. They have done the exact same thing in past.

Arguing like there is anything shady in that is idiocy on your part.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    Options
    Maybe a mod here can PM one of the GMs/CMs to get an answer on this, seeing as how PWE doesnt respond to us "regular folk"

If they remove this stuff its going to be funny as hell, like the server merger didnt ruffle enough feathers with the players.
    NGTUy53.png

• mosz
    mosz Posts: 247 Arc User
    Options
    razzzza wrote: »
    You guys know that this was considered normal like two years ago? MoG, Chips and reputation badges come and go and we where happy when they came back to the shop for a week after 1 month or two not beeing buyable from the shop.

I think thats how they want it to be again.

most likely this, with the huge rotation of staff at pwe the new guys have no idea how important phrasing is, as before gms had been quite specific on what phrases meant what(mostly in a super mischievous/slimy way)