Cannot log into game

Options
triciafb
triciafb Posts: 8 Arc User
Been trying to login from Arc client, but it goes straight to the page to put in your name and password. It keeps saying disconnected from server when I try to login. I even tried closing the Arc. Anyone else having trouble logging in?

Comments

• sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    Options
    removed my text because of the moderation
    Post edited by sjampie on
  • kiv13#4759
    kiv13#4759 Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    servers are down
  • sjampie
    edited September 2021
    Options
  • triciafb
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I'm still unable to login :(
    It goes straight to the login screen, not even the screen to choose servers. I just clicked on the option to 'verify' files instead of hitting play button. Maybe that will figure something out.
    Will play Neverwinter in the meantime :D
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options
    triciafb wrote: »
    I'm still unable to login :(
    It goes straight to the login screen, not even the screen to choose servers. I just clicked on the option to 'verify' files instead of hitting play button. Maybe that will figure something out.
    Will play Neverwinter in the meantime :D

I was about to say give that a try.

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks.
  • triciafb
    Options
    Just tried, still doing the same thing. Will I have to uninstall?
  • triciafb
    Options
    Just did a verification check again... its starting to **** me off as to why I cannot play. I JUST restarted after being offline for almost 2 years.
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    Sounds like it may be the best idea. Sometimes a reinstall is faster than the later.

Thanks.
  • triciafb
    Options
    uninstalled, reinstalled and it works now. not sure what happened... corrupt file? -shrugs-
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    triciafb wrote: »
    uninstalled, reinstalled and it works now. not sure what happened... corrupt file? -shrugs-

O great!

Glad it's sorted.

Thanks.
  • pinkmiss66
    pinkmiss66 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    Hey, I've been having the exact same login issue, and I tried to uninstall and reinstall the game back again already. It worked on the first time that I opened the client to play, but then I had to log off from it and when I tried to open the game later on the same day, it started having problems again. I already tried to verify, the game updated some files apparently, but nothing is working.
  • natjfoja#8129
    natjfoja#8129 Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Can someone help me how to register for an account in PWI? I tried my arc log in info but it says that I'm disconnected. I also tried to click Register from the PWI patcher, but it only says the page isn't working. Idk what to do.
  • sjampie
    edited September 2021
    Options
  • bakunawa#3822
    bakunawa#3822 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    How to resolve this? After disconnection from the game, i can't login using the username or the email add.
    I have to exit the game and wait for 10 minutes to be able to login again. I have already tried to change the password twice...same result.
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    How to resolve this? After disconnection from the game, i can't login using the username or the email add.
    I have to exit the game and wait for 10 minutes to be able to login again. I have already tried to change the password twice...same result.

This is a fault with the current system and sadly is no work around that is of official use.

Most of the time closing arc and pwi will sort it but it sometimes does not work either.

Thanks.
  • linwell78
    linwell78 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    why do i diconnect so often from the game i dont have problem conecting but about every halfhour i got cut off game
  • sjampie
    edited September 2021
    Options
  • hellspawnking#6506
    hellspawnking#6506 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    hello could someone help me out just downloaded pwi been away for a couple years now came back to this message saying disconnected from sever pls try again not really sure what i must do anyone can help me out
  • sjampie
    edited September 2021
    Options
  • arcshadowdestiny
    arcshadowdestiny Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Hey im having the same issue as the guy right at the start said..... Keeps telling: Disconnected from Server..... what is this? i can't log on whatsoever =/ can someone help
  • sjampie
    edited September 2021
    Options