Arigora Season 1 Rewards Question

Options
wibles
wibles Posts: 57 Arc User
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Hi there, tonight while doing 3v3 my team and I had a question regarding rewards and thought it best to just ask for a clear answer-- for the top 100 teams, are the rewards described here (https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10613044-arigora-colosseum-–-season-1-announcement!) listed as PER PERSON, or PER TEAM? Some items, such as the title, we were certain should be per person, and therefore, that each person would receive the "pack" associated with their tier. Other items however, such as the com, we were sure would be per team. However, by this logic, the Ancient Gifts would be per team as well-- meaning would they be mailed directly to the team leader? That would be odd as they aren't tradable. We had questions about various other items and whether they would be per team or per person, so I just wanted to get the final word on it: How will these be broken down?

Thanks.

Comments

• asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Options
    I think she said it just uses your personal score for everything. Squad scores are ignored.​​
  • bangbang
    bangbang Posts: 127 Arc User
    Options
    @kalystconquerer#0876 Can we do something about the requirements to craft the arigora mats from coins? Also, the amount of coins we get since we have less participation in 3v3 than PWCN? Getting to 1800+ personal rating just to craft the mats needed for next version of the ring is really hard already. I am guessing only about 10-20 people fall in this group. Getting to 2k+ rating to craft the last version of the ring is maybe 10 people tops. Also, the fact we need 45,000 coins just to craft the 3rd version and 150k for the last with an average of 500 coins a week is ridiculous especially because we cant easily craft tradeable mats unless you are 2k+ rating.
  • wibles
    Options
    asterelle wrote: »
    I think she said it just uses your personal score for everything. Squad scores are ignored.​​

Thank you Aster, this is definitely news to me, is there a link where kaly (or anyone) has stated this? :o
  • proksimitee
    proksimitee Posts: 27 Arc User
    Options
    @kalystconquerer#0876 i too am also curious about the OP questions
  • proksimitee
    Options
  • npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    Options
    Guys spam tagging kalyst doesn't make it more likely to get a faster answer
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • wibles
    Options
    If bumping this thread keeps it recent though, I don't mind people doing it-- I am still interested in hearing an official response on how rewards for this season will be distributed. :)
  • proksimitee
    Options
    bumpies?
  • proksimitee
    Options
    Z.z
  • wibles
    Options
    I'll write a ticket and see if support will answer me there. :) Cause it is easy to believe that this tourney will go by squad score, I just was hoping for an official response on the matter, since it isnt stated anywhere on the contest info about "squads" or "players."
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options
    @kalystconquerer#0876

Please could we get a double check on this one. "Squad or Personal Score"

Thanks,

I would hazard a guess it would be personal score as the items will go to toon not Squads. Again tho DONT quote me on this one.​​
  • proksimitee
    Options
    Kinda crappy to have a team based event cater to personal scores, where there are several instances in which members in squads don't even have the same scores.

Clarity, would be nice.
  • wibles
    Options
    I would like to take a moment to bump this thread and show how many times and attempts were made to get clarification on the rules and rewards regarding the season one of Arigora, and that this thread was completely ignored-- and now that the announcement has been made regarding winners and prize disbursements many people are quite upset at the inclusion of 6v6 scores and alt farming having been taken advantage of by a select few, and how -any communication whatsoever on the part of the GMs regarding this initial season could have helped.-

Even the ticket I submitted was replied to that "detailed information about the said rewards will be posted to the official game page/forum." That never happened. Nice going.

Quite a lot of people are rather annoyed at it not being clearly explained that there would be 2 distinct set of champions for this event and 99.9% of players focused solely on 3v3 match ups, letting the 100 6v6 spots go to..... absolutely nameless gearless alts? I thought this was a good opportunity to point out how frequently and how many attempts were made to get an official response on how this Arigora season was going to work. Nice job dropping that ball Kalyst. :)
  • zandhond
    zandhond Posts: 32 Arc User
    Options
    hahahaha they screwed up 6v6 rewards , free crowns and coins for days for those alt farmers, genesi get free crown aswell from buying/getting wins for just one week to be on top, clown fiesta, seems pw dont care a bit about cominuty and a balanced and fair system, simply discusting
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    Seriously can they just not count the 6v6 rewards it’s just alt farmers which is complete bs xD
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • hiitsmeguys
    hiitsmeguys Posts: 126 Arc User
    Options
    @kalystconquerer#0876

You're seriously counting 6v6 arena and giving out prizes for it? You do realize it's only alts that players used to abuse the game for rewards. You do realize the top 10 alts in 6v6 belong to that sin genesia from Ti server. You're really going to give him top tier prizes on 12 alts (yes he has 2 alts without gear in top 10 in 3v3 also) and 1 main? And Asterelle from Tw server has the next top 10 alts in 6v6 rankings. Both of these players have already achieved the highest tier cape and ring available from arigora by bannable means.

TOS Arc Games http://www.arcgames.com/en/about/terms

l. using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players;

I think this is the definition of using 20+ gearless alts in order to exploit a design flaw to obtain end game gear that won't be attainable for other players until they farmed for years. And instead of punishing the offenders you're going to reward them?

If this is the case, I will politely leave this game for good.

Thanks
  • zandhond
    zandhond Posts: 32 Arc User
    Options
    that ^^
  • hoshichan
    hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User
    Options
    to be fair, i cant see why genesesia cant bring gearless alts into 3vs3 - its his own disadvantage to fight 1 vs 3 or 2 vs 3. he still wins, right? 6vs6 is a different story tho. and no - not everyone in 6vs6 ranking is a gearless alt!
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    Options
    Imho they should remove the 6v6 squad rewards completely and the 6v6 squads as as a whole and take a server wide data pull of how many coins each player received via 3v3 only.

After doing said data pull buff the number of coins each player received by a minimum of at least 5x-10x the amount and issue said coins to the players.
    This would also require crafting requirements to be removed entirely.

In doing so the players that abused get nothing except bragging rights for having it first and players who actively did 3v3 can at least get 1 or even both 4th-5th cast G17 gears.

This arigoria coin buff and removal of crafting requirements would make it fair and bring back actual competition in 3v3.
  • hoshichan
    Options
    nunuator wrote: »
    Imho they should remove the 6v6 squad rewards completely and the 6v6 squads as as a whole and take a server wide data pull of how many coins each player received via 3v3 only.

After doing said data pull buff the number of coins each player received by a minimum of at least 5x-10x the amount and issue said coins to the players.
    This would also require crafting requirements to be removed entirely.

In doing so the players that abused get nothing except bragging rights for having it first and players who actively did 3v3 can at least get 1 or even both 4th-5th cast G17 gears.

This arigoria coin buff and removal of crafting requirements would make it fair and bring back actual competition in 3v3.

once again you make no sense man, someone with your history that constantly received and demanded free stuff should not talk.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Idc ppl who abused 6v6 for their final tier ring and cape but please don’t give them seasonal ACTUAL COMPETITION rewards (like crowns of madness) when it’s just abuse not actual competition, like seriously do our gms care that little about fairnesss in this game xD?
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    Options
    Maybe its the Boss man's non employee char lmao... Kidding of course:).
  • hoshichan
    Options
    wettstyle wrote: »
    Maybe its the Boss man's non employee char lmao... Kidding of course:).

i actually suspect the same about Gene.