pwcn 07/05 update: lucky coin for lvl 1 gly

Options
attackerv
attackerv Posts: 295 Arc User
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
the announcement didn't say how much lucky coin for 1 lvl1 gly

But I assume 1:1. because the price of lvl1 gly in pwcn in some servers is already around 0.3-0.4m before this patch.

if diff exchange rate, i will update here.

if 1:1, Good news for rich ppl and bad news for farmer.

sell your gly as fast as possible before the patch comes

link: http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/thread-3304079-1-1.html

Main Chars in tidewell:
Attacker_V: archer
Seraphim_V: Veno
xNightshadowx: db
Post edited by attackerv on

Comments

• ironpwner
    ironpwner Posts: 94 Arc User
    Options
    There goes another way for F2P players to make coins xD. As if glyph prices weren't already low enough.
    War. War never changes. Memento mori
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    Hmm, I wouldn't be willing to throw any speculations about ratios unless we have solid SS's from the CN client-this is a really new update (and of course one I would have no insight on until that comes here, which won't be for a good long while). A one for one trade sounds incredibly unlikely, but stranger things have happened.

• attackerv
    Options
    Hmm, I wouldn't be willing to throw any speculations about ratios unless we have solid SS's from the CN client-this is a really new update (and of course one I would have no insight on until that comes here, which won't be for a good long while). A one for one trade sounds incredibly unlikely, but stranger things have happened.

it is 1:1 .

SS : https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5205225522
    Main Chars in tidewell:
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options
    Still you have months before that reaches us.

Interesting tho.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Omfg this is awesome we will have sin lvl10 elimination and cursed jail gg lmfao. Also mystics deactivating genies all over the place and the only way to control dbs will be paralyze stun because freeze won't work anymore gg this is ganna be interesting tbh oh don't forget sb will have a better time with ranged aoe paralyze. Make dragonic essences easier please :(
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • attackerv
    Options
    well, lvl10=648000 lvl1

if lvl1=0.15m cuz lucky coin

then lvl10=97200m

if 4m=1 gold

lvl10=24300 golds

the good news is ........this game will survive for a while longer if some1 charge 24300 golds for 1 lvl10 gly.
    Main Chars in tidewell:
  • blazerboy
    edited July 2017
    Options
    @attackerv well I can name atleast 5 ppl who would spend that high for full lvl10 maybe not one but lvl8 glyphs are still great which I'm happy about but scared of mystic disable genies and stronger elimination/cursed jail otherwise this should be easier for full lvl8 more base stats woot! When are we getting the soul of silence update and the skill changes :o
  • ironpwner
    ironpwner Posts: 94 Arc User
    Options
    attackerv wrote: »
    well, lvl10=648000 lvl1

if lvl1=0.15m cuz lucky coin

then lvl10=97200m

if 4m=1 gold

lvl10=24300 golds

the good news is ........this game will survive for a while longer if some1 charge 24300 golds for 1 lvl10 gly.

PWI Longevity FTW? xD
    War. War never changes. Memento mori
  • sgt0331
    sgt0331 Posts: 32 Arc User
    Options
    Time to hang up my helmet and flak jacket this war is over for me
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    sgt0331 wrote: »
    Time to hang up my helmet and flak jacket this war is over for me

sell the Helmet and Flak Jacket for runes!!
  • greenfire312
    greenfire312 Posts: 269 Arc User
    Options
    Out of curiosity, who didn't see something like this coming? I remember selling my first batch of glyphs for 4mil each. There was no way that market would've held as-is. Now we're down to 750k-ish (on Etherblade anyway). A price ceiling of 150k feels to me like the logical conclusion, plus it lets everyone work on (non-Lv10) glyphs for a reasonable price now that the hardcore PVP crazies have had their fun with it.
    Mains: Miugre / LigerKing
    Etherblade server
  • shapoopi
    shapoopi Posts: 78 Arc User
    Options
    Thats a great news :) not everyone can buy glyps 40mil but most of us can handle buying lucky coins to level up their glyps
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    Hmm, that's pretty odd - for my own curiosity as well, I'll go ahead and shoot off an email asking about this and why they added it.
  • tolots
    tolots Posts: 103 Arc User
    Options
    Didnt they just spout how horrible the nuema card sale was for the longivity of this game, how it devalue the flowsilver coins and a packs and now they introduce this ? Thats so freaking double standard from pwi here i have no words.
  • shapoopi
    shapoopi Posts: 78 Arc User
    Options
    Hmm, that's pretty odd - for my own curiosity as well, I'll go ahead and shoot off an email asking about this and why they added it.

why you wanna check with them ? are you saying that you dont like this idea ? are u planing on changing it too ? i bet you guys wont like this and will make sure you change the cost or disable it.

for a long time we've been asking to update the PWI npc's like what you can get with the Tokens of best of luck and Tokens of luck and update Lucky Coins NPC update the Iceshard NPC Make it reasonable.... who need DQ items i bet most of the Players just Use that NPC to get HP/MP pots G/S and Teles...

i think its the Time to update most of the PWI NPC's
  • forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    Options
    shapoopi wrote: »

why you wanna check with them ? are you saying that you dont like this idea ? are u planing on changing it too ? i bet you guys wont like this and will make sure you change the cost or disable it.

for a long time we've been asking to update the PWI npc's like what you can get with the Tokens of best of luck and Tokens of luck and update Lucky Coins NPC update the Iceshard NPC Make it reasonable.... who need DQ items i bet most of the Players just Use that NPC to get HP/MP pots G/S and Teles...

i think its the Time to update most of the PWI NPC's

This implementation is a knife with two blades imo. From the perspective of farmers (myself included), it ruins a good source of income for people who do DH regularly for money, because glyphs will be highly devalued. From the perspective of cashers, it's good news since it will allow them to upgrade their glyphs faster and cheaper. Allowing people to trade lucky coins for glyphs is not a bad idea in itself, but not at a 1:1 ratio. At least that's my opinion and perspective on it.
    ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • blazerboy
    Options
    ^ basically how the community feels it's okay as long as Cash shoppers pockets suffer but when farmers suffer omg unfair lmfao
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    Options
    blazerboy wrote: »
    ^ basically how the community feels it's okay as long as Cash shoppers pockets suffer but when farmers suffer omg unfair lmfao

well farmers suffer much more dont you agree?
    plus no one put a gun in the head forcing people to cash more and more
  • laddy111
    laddy111 Posts: 14 Arc User
    Options
    beast21g wrote: »

well farmers suffer much more dont you agree?
    plus no one put a gun in the head forcing people to cash more and more

how does farmers suffer more ? lel if i used RL money on here and then get bent over by developers wouldnt casher suffer more? farmers only used time and patience. Cashers uses REAL (REAAAAL dolla dolla bill) if pwi wants to make it easier for the people who are actually keeping the game alive then why not? As is on my server Lvl 4 glyph are 25mil means that lvl 1 should cost around 600-800k (didnt check actually price), first lvl 4 in world chat was selling for 100+ and in less than 2 months its already 25m lel. if anything developers are saving the farmers by placing a farm $$$$ on glyph. When this update comes (2 months+ who knows) how much you think glyph would cost w/o the implementation of the lucky coin update?

and for the bland comment earlier, no one put a gun in the head forcing people to farm more and more :)
  • orangeitis
    orangeitis Posts: 183 Arc User
    Options
    laddy111 wrote: »
    Cashers uses REAL (REAAAAL dolla dolla bill) if pwi wants to make it easier for the people who are actually keeping the game alive then why not?
    Last time I checked, games being P2W was a bad thing.
  • blazerboy
    Options
    @beast21g I'm just saying it's not a good thing when eitherside suffer but when something is more accessible to ALL despite whoever has more free time it shouldn't always perceived as bad just because farmers don't get big payouts by bleeding cashers pockets. Imo it's good for both sides
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    Options
    @beast21g I'm just saying it's not a good thing when eitherside suffer but when something is more accessible to ALL despite whoever has more free time it shouldn't always perceived as bad just because farmers don't get big payouts by bleeding cashers pockets. Imo it's good for both sides

This game was at its peak when farmers farmed and cashers cashed. This game in turning more and more into a game where nothing is worth farming and we really are starting to become a glorified private server.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • blazerboy
    Options
    @saxroll it's not even worth cashing in game at times when you have ppl buying/selling coins at times so maybe there's some truth to this. But my own perspective towards this isn't exactly farmers Vs Cashers it's more like let's be reasonable. A lot of ppl will say "come on pay 5m not 3m you can afford it" what you can pay and what you're willing to pay are completely different concepts =\. many ppl think this is right because I get it farmers need gears too but when something desperately needed is more affordable for all you can't feel alienated when it benefits you aswell
  • glay4fun
    glay4fun Posts: 87 Arc User
    Options
    Old forgotten topic but still no answer and many months has passed from OP post. Can this be confirmed?
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    glay4fun wrote: »
    Old forgotten topic but still no answer and many months has passed from OP post. Can this be confirmed?

Its been confirmed.

This will be in the next update possibly. If not the one after.

Soon.
  • glay4fun
    glay4fun Posts: 87 Arc User
    Options
    TY
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    Options
    We won't really have access to lvl 8 glyphs until PWI starts handing out lvl 7's via charge/spend rewards. 99.9% of players will still be stopping at lvl 5/6.

• zombiemaster123
    zombiemaster123 Posts: 109 Arc User
    Options
    Nice, I just buy 10k Lucky Coins for 200k now and resell them for 450k in 2 months when the update should arrive. Fool-prove way to make easy money <3
  • tolots
    tolots Posts: 103 Arc User
    Options
    I wouln't beat on it. Those people who go for full level 8 will be finished with aquiring lucky coins by the time this update hit our servers.

• provekonto78
    provekonto78 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    > @heero200 said:
    > glay4fun wrote: »
    >
    > Old forgotten topic but still no answer and many months has passed from OP post. Can this be confirmed?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Its been confirmed.
    >
    > This will be in the next update possibly. If not the one after.
    >
    > Soon.

Last we heard about this was "soon". When can we expect this update?