Time wrong in crystal contests on Dawnglory server

Options
chary
chary Posts: 850 Arc User
Clock's behind in crystal contests in NW so some skills end up not being able to be cast. Could y'all fix this for next maint?

Comments

• aeternusdoleo
    aeternusdoleo Posts: 180 Arc User
    Options
    Yea, guys, please synchronize the event server and main server clocks. It's causing problems, not just in the NW - there's a 5 minute difference between the outside and inside of Flowsilver Palace for instance (which is also why the enter flowsilver quest doesn't autocomplete)
    ... forget your fears. And want no more...

Dawnglory player:
    Ulsyr - Khelvan - Evryn - Gromth
    And StoneSnake - CatSnakeshop for everyone's Common Stones and more!
  • zoldickun
    zoldickun Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Options
    It would be great if someone could try to fix this issue.
    As stated above, it looks like some maps don't use the same time and they should be resynchronized or something.
  • zoldickun
    Options
    Any update ?
  • zoldickun
    edited November 2015
    Options
    It would be great to get some news regarding this issue sometimes...
    I hoped it could be autofixed with saving times but no... you can't even rebuff yourself when entering a crystal map. I now personally try to avoid them as much as possible, but this is not normal...
    Just saying, but this has been reported two months ago and there is not even one official comment. Seriously ?
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    Has anyone submitted a ticket on it?​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • zoldickun
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I personnaly did, and I got redirected to the forum... (obviously !)
    The quality corner is indeed dedicated to the problems that are not "personnal" to a personn/account/character but global to the the game (or, at least, a server). But there was a time where this specific section was read by "official people" (it has actually been designed on this purpose, am I wrong?). There were even specific tags that were used on threads inthere.
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Options
    It always takes a week for the events to work 100% right after a DST change. The scheduling I guess is generated at the beginning of the week before the clock change and introduces inconsistencies when the clock is updated. Everything sorts itself out on the second week.​​
  • zoldickun
    Options
    asterelle said:

It always takes a week for the events to work 100% right after a DST change. The scheduling I guess is generated at the beginning of the week before the clock change and introduces inconsistencies when the clock is updated. Everything sorts itself out on the second week.​​

Thank you Asterelle for this, I didn't know.
    That being said, it seems to be a different problem on DawnGlory because it has been occuring during each NW since september at least.

• chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    zoldickun said:

asterelle said:

Thank you Asterelle for this, I didn't know.
    That being said, it seems to be a different problem on DawnGlory because it has been occuring during each NW since september at least.

TW instance, FSP, and marriage foyer or w/e is also affected by this. Haven't noticed it yet anywhere else though.
  • afaria86
    afaria86 Posts: 63 Arc User
    Options
    It's also eating me almost 2min on pv time....