Arc Codes - PWI Only -

Options

Comments

• kwixxy1
    kwixxy1 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Options
    if ppl would just take 2 mins to research and ask around before they redeem stuff can avoid all the headaches and whining that you werent fully informed. Illusionary crystals have always stated they do not work on the nightshade toons. The other item still takes you to 100, 2x. so complaining is pointless esp when youve been given something for free ppl...

Actually you're dead wrong there. They DID fix the Illusionary Crystal to work on NS classes when they added it to the boutique, I know this because I did buy one to use on a DB. So who could have guessed that the one they gave out still has old coding and it's not usable by NS.

@kalystconquerer#0876 maybe a fix in coding can be added to make item to behave like the item bought from the boutique after next week maintenance. It would probably be a better fix then sending out additional xp crystals to players that already redeemed to a NS class character because it would prevent players abusing the xp crystal.
  • cayleyseveren
    cayleyseveren Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Options
    olympias wrote: »
    If things are One per account, why oh why, on top of that are they not account stashable !?!

This. 1000x this. I have no idea why they insist on doing this all the time. Account stash stones cost a small fortune, yet hardly anything you get these days can go in there. It makes no sense. When the give away for a code is a dreamchaser pack for low levels and War Avatar cards for lvl100's, for example, why insist that both are kept by the same toon? Where's the logic in that? I understand that some things need to be character specific, that's a given. Most of them time, however, there's no need for it.

If they now have to hand out more crystals because of this latest debacle, they'll only have themselves to blame. In the end, they're just making life hard for themselves... and the player base, of course.

The simple answer? Let us stash our stuff. We've bought the account stash, now let us use it.
  • goldfinch47
    goldfinch47 Posts: 182 Arc User
    Options
    This may be a glitch, but I was able to redeem the code twice. First to my Wiz that could not use, then to my Psy that could.
  • gilesfyarl
    gilesfyarl Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    the code they gave out in place of the item not being able to be used on Nightshades will not redeem. It says it is incorrect. qelvmmvq is the code they added along with the Celestial Vale and War Front Supply Pack... any one else not able to redeem it?
  • treox2013pwi
    treox2013pwi Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    (the code they gave out in place of the item not being able to be used on Nightshades will not redeem. It says it is incorrect. qelvmmvq is the code they added along with the Celestial Vale and War Front Supply Pack... any one else not able to redeem it?)
    me also qq
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Options
    I know its kinda lame it cant be used on nightshade. but seriously. this is best promo for a new expansion ever. thanks @kalystconquerer#0876 I can now legit invite my friends back because they will be able to start a new character with all of the gear/culti/headstart on levels they need.​​
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    Options
    eirghan wrote: »
    I know its kinda lame it cant be used on nightshade. but seriously. this is best promo for a new expansion ever. thanks @kalystconquerer#0876 I can now legit invite my friends back because they will be able to start a new character with all of the gear/culti/headstart on levels they need.​​

Dont forget to tell them they will still need about a year to get the passives in order to survive more than 10 seconds in PK
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    Was running around the office yesterday dealing with this weirdness.

That's what mystified me was that I was sure Nightshades were able to use it, but this item that included the crystal might have gotten passed over for a fix. That being said, the only items that Nightshades do miss out on is the quality of life items (they will still be able to boost normally). I was unable to get a code fix going yesterday due to our internal systems that we use for making them acting strange. I didn't want to release an additional code for players that suddenly went completely haywire- turned out my hunch was correct, because whatever I tried doing yesterday didn't work.

I'll be checking in with the CS department today as well as any related departments to see what we're doing for the new code and how it's being distributed.

As far as why codes come with bound items, this is how all our codes tend to roll out. Some older items might not have the restriction on account stash while some of the newer ones do. There have been some issues in the past where we've sent out items only to have people glitching bound items to make unbound ones and then selling them to other players. This is why generally speaking, you'll see me have a one per account redeem on them. The last time we had a multi redeem, the code was killed early by CN (but it might have been more for the way in interacted with other events not so much the quantity of items on the redeems going out.)

When I'm able to get more information, I'll post a separate thread about it!
  • pahnik
    pahnik Posts: 10 Arc User
    Options
    So how are you helping the night shade class, I was told by a GM to sell those items and that they would be sent to another toon on my account, Now im just getting another code. that contais junk, and stuuf that just takes away room in my inventory. Why would a GM tell me to sell the stuff to an npc, then have my list time date and item sold, i have the ticket. Now thats not gonna happen? why you you guys Tell me to do that then not do what you said you were gonna?
  • pahnik
    pahnik Posts: 10 Arc User
    Options
    if ppl would just take 2 mins to research and ask around before they redeem stuff can avoid all the headaches and whining that you werent fully informed. Illusionary crystals have always stated they do not work on the nightshade toons. The other item still takes you to 100, 2x. so complaining is pointless esp when youve been given something for free ppl...

When people put as much money in this game, like i do...we can **** all we want.
  • thedoc1212
    thedoc1212 Posts: 135 Arc User
    Options
    #kalystconquerer#0876 just wondering if in our version if we can just have it so everything is stashable and then the codes we could use what we wanted on what ever toon we wanted or saw fit. i guess that might make things to user friendly but they can stay account bound just stashable. Please then there would be less whinning i think.
  • dreaqu
    dreaqu Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    The code pY6NPx4G is not working or arc have some problems again!! can you fix it ??
  • lolitalottie
    lolitalottie Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Options
    pY6NPx4G
    Expiration Date : 5/6/2017
    This code contains one Good Luck Giftpack.
    Which contains the following items
    Ginseng Tonic Rice Balls - 400
    Feastworthy Crab Dumplings - 400
    Mystical Pill - 40
    Teleacoustic - 40
    Teleport Incense - 40
    Teleport Stone - 40
    Angel of Wishes - 40
    Radiant Shard - 10
    Hyper EXP Stone - 10
    Vitae Pill - 10
    Teleport Bell Period: 7 days
    Auto-Recovery Stone Period: 7 days
    Foxy Smiley Set Period: 7 days
    Holy Pill - 10
    Tiger Vendor Shop Period: 7 days
    Silver Spirit Charm Period: 30 days
    Silver Guardian Charm Period: 30 days
    Gold Guardian Charm Period: 30 days
    Gold Spirit Charm Period: 30 days
    Lovestruck Guppy Egg
    "Please keep in mind that due to the volume of players redeeming this code, you might not get it right away or receive an error - simply wait a few minutes and try again!
    All codes that we distribute will arrive with bound items, so please choose your characters wisely to use these codes on!"

• phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    edited April 2017
    Options
    dreaqu wrote: »
    The code pY6NPx4G is not working or arc have some problems again!! can you fix it ??

"Please keep in mind that due to the volume of players redeeming this code, you might not get it right away or receive an error - simply wait a few minutes and try again!​​
  • sndrzzz
    sndrzzz Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Options
    When does this code :)9Gz4dPVs :) expire?
  • bself23
    bself23 Posts: 29 Arc User
    Options
    I use this code on my account and sent to my NS, says i cant redeem it. How do i go about getting one that works?
    @kalystconquerer#0876
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    Options
    bself23 wrote: »
    I use this code on my account and sent to my NS, says i cant redeem it. How do i go about getting one that works?
    @kalystconquerer#0876

There is a sticky thread right in this very forum with a code for one that works.​​
  • bself23
    bself23 Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Options
    bself23 wrote: »
    @kalystconquerer#0876

There is a sticky thread right in this very forum with a code for one that works.​​

That doesnt tell me much, i dont see a thread called new code for NS, new codes or anything.
    Only other thread stickied about a code is a thread about neverfall code.
    I used it and said invalid.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    edited April 2017
    Options
    NStuR5lv - See Below For List - Expiry 5/13/2017 - 1 Per Account
    Notes: April Community Login Code 35,000 Hours - Make sure you have room in your Mail and Bag.
    Items: x 1 Dreamchaser Pack Ticket Click for more item info! **this item has specific level requirements to obtain more items, so please observe this when opening this item!, x 3 Heroic Chest Click for more item info!, x 2 Minor Homestead Supply Bag Click for more item info!, x 3 Astrobana Pearl Lv 1Click for more info!
    Confirmed By Heero 19/4/17

pY6NPx4G - See Below For List - Expiry 5/6/2017 - 1 Per Account
    Notes: This code contains one Good Luck Giftpack. Which contains the following items - Make sure you have room in your Bag.
    Items: Ginseng Tonic Rice Balls - 400, Feastworthy Crab Dumplings - 400, Mystical Pill - 40, Teleacoustic - 40, Teleport Incense - 40, Teleport Stone - 40, Angel of Wishes - 40, Radiant Shard - 10, Hyper EXP Stone - 10, Vitae Pill - 10, Teleport Bell Period: 7 days, Auto-Recovery Stone Period: 7 days, Foxy Smiley Set Period: 7 days, Holy Pill - 10, Tiger Vendor Shop Period: 7 days, Silver Spirit Charm Period: 30 days, Silver Guardian Charm Period: 30 days, Gold Guardian Charm Period: 30 days, Gold Spirit, Charm Period: 30 days, Lovestruck Guppy Egg
    Confirmed By Heero 19/4/17

Sorry Ive very busy with things at the moment so may be very slow with codes. Keep posting them and ill update when I can. P.S. codes have expired.

Thanks.
  • werewolves#6809
    werewolves#6809 Posts: 137 Arc User
    Options
    9Gz4dPVs - Celestial Vale Pack Coupon + War Front Supply Pack ( not sure when this expires though)
    Side note on nightshade places personyl recommend you lvl to 10 normaly so that you have a free fly.

UNLOCKED
    Code : PBYSWaJ4
    Expiration Date : 5/13/2017
    Please note : All items are bound to account and code can only be redeemed once per account, so please select the character you want to use this on wisely!

x 2 Ancient Gift Click for more item info!
    x 1 Profundity Scroll III Ticket Click for more item info!
    x 1 Demon/Sage Event Card Click for more item info!
    x 2 War Avatar Chest : A Click for more item info!
    x 1 Primordial Blood Click for more item info!

UNLOCKED
    Code : Vbf0xXs6
    Please note : All items are bound to account and code can only be redeemed once per account, so please select the character you want to use this on wisely!

X 3 Ancient Gift
    X 2 Profundity Scroll II Ticket
    X 3 War Avatar Chest : A
    X 3 Barbaric Blood
  • wildz2
    wildz2 Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Options
    wishes08 wrote: »

Your copy/paste is misleading though cause Vbf0xXs6 is the code for 2 ancient gift, profundity scroll III, demon/sage card etc.
    And not the code for what follows.

(155k hours code isnt out yet)

Should read as:

x 2 Heroic Chest Ticket Click for more item info!
    x 2 Major Homestead Supply Bag Click for more item info!
    x 2 Astrobana Pearl Lv 2 Click for more item info!
    x 2 War Avatar Pack S Click for more item info!
    x 2 Primordial Blood Click for more item info!

UNLOCKED
    Code : PBYSWaJ4
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

x 2 Ancient Gift Click for more item info!
    x 1 Profundity Scroll III Ticket Click for more item info!
    x 1 Demon/Sage Event Card Click for more item info!
    x 2 War Avatar Chest : A Click for more item info!
    x 1 Primordial Blood Click for more item info!

UNLOCKED
    Code : Vbf0xXs6
  • rk17#5824
    rk17#5824 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Options
    >
    >
    >
    > pY6NPx4G -this code can be used to newly created toons? i tried to redeem but it sayd I dont have any character and have to create,but theother one worked.
  • sleeper11#6010
    sleeper11#6010 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Options
    for nightshade classes aka SB and DB. I recommend levelling up to 30 then using the pills.
    we want to have 1 thing.
    GEOGRAPHIC MAP.
    for flyer = better use event gold and buy autumnal (20 event gold) 1.5 speed

For the expiry of pill codes. well we know they released it on NF update 14 or 15 april.
    it safe to assume 15 days.
    so April 30 or May 1. Either way. use it before it expires lol gl to all
  • ciffany#3013
    ciffany#3013 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    rk17#5824 wrote: »
    >
    >
    >
    > pY6NPx4G -this code can be used to newly created toons? i tried to redeem but it sayd I dont have any character and have to create,but theother one worked.

if it says you don't have any characters keep clicking redeem it will eventually work :) hope this helps!
  • rk17#5824
    rk17#5824 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    rk17#5824 wrote: »
    >
    >
    >

if it says you don't have any characters keep clicking redeem it will eventually work :) hope this helps!

THANKS A LOT!!!
  • devilpunisher#5433
    devilpunisher#5433 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    why i can't use the pills in my stombridge? :/ people told me can't DB too what its the reason? D:
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    If its the Celestial Vale pack, this seems to be a game bug where they should have fixed the item itself to be opened by the Nightshade class, but they didn't (even though the Crystal to my knowledge can now be used on Nightshades, when before it could not). Because of this, I had released another code separately for players to get quality of life items, though I haven't checked recently to see if this code has already expired.

However, the other item that came in that same code should work for Nightshades and should still bring you to RB1 lv 100 after doing cultivation.
  • devilpunisher#5433
    devilpunisher#5433 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    yeah but i was redeem it and doesn't work on my sb this item tell me incorrect class :/ i want thats works but u.u no easy
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Options
    the fix for that would be to put out 2 codes one code would have the lv 95 crystal solo and the other would be for the other items in the bag it seems simple enough but i'm sure it isnt you have to look up every item id and test it for example a demon sage card id is 28098 Demon/Sage Event Card (50 Event Gold) or was, other than finding the right id's im sure there programing testing etc which is prob way more time consuming then its worth, not trying to sound cold but we got more then we deserve you all should really be greatful of what you got from the codes and honestly every code usually has common sense disclaimer google it before you give it to a toon that might not need it or can't use it.
This discussion has been closed.