test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Leadership profession tasks getting RAD zeroed

ymisuymisu Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
I have not put my finger on it yet but it seems that my RAD was zeroed when the new day rolled over. I will have to watch it tonight but I am certain I RAD from Leadership tasks that completed and I collected and started new jobs but did not refine but when I logged in the next morning and did invocation all I had in the RAD was the invocation amount.

I'll confirm tonight but across multiple alts I seem to have lost 3-6K in RAD.

Anyone else have this problem seemingly started last night. When I logged out with the jobs running all seemed fine. This morning I am missing RAD.
Post edited by ymisu on

Comments

• Options
    blackurn1blackurn1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I had something similar happen just this morning - was in the Gateway and completed a bunch of leadership tasks on several characters then started new tasks. I didn't immediately refine while in the gateway. Logged into the game a few minutes later and my unrefined astral diamonds were zeroed. Kinda expensive bug.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    The game refines them for you up to your cap. Either refine in Gateway if you want to do it manually, or keep track of your refined totals instead of logging in and assuming you didn't get the AD.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    ymisu wrote: »
    I have not put my finger on it yet but it seems that my RAD was zeroed when the new day rolled over. I will have to watch it tonight but I am certain I RAD from Leadership tasks that completed and I collected and started new jobs but did not refine but when I logged in the next morning and did invocation all I had in the RAD was the invocation amount.

I'll confirm tonight but across multiple alts I seem to have lost 3-6K in RAD.

Anyone else have this problem seemingly started last night. When I logged out with the jobs running all seemed fine. This morning I am missing RAD.

So you're saying you're nearly certain that your RAD didn't auto-refine? Because it can do that and you'll see a record of it when you log into the game in yellow text (unless you've changed the color of it).

This same yellow text will appear when you jump instances as well, although it will always tell you that you've refined 0 Astral Diamonds.
    contents to be decided
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    syka08 wrote: »
    This same yellow text will appear when you jump instances as well, although it will always tell you that you've refined 0 Astral Diamonds.

I swear it didn't always do that and I *really* wish it wouldn't. Even if I do have some rough AD that I could refine, the game isn't doing anything with them when it returns that message, except informing me that travelling between zones does not refine my diamonds.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I swear it didn't always do that and I *really* wish it wouldn't. Even if I do have some rough AD that I could refine, the game isn't doing anything with them when it returns that message, except informing me that travelling between zones does not refine my diamonds.

Just checking that detail is all. It would be kind of nice to have a way to toggle auto-refine on or off. But it is what it is at the moment.

Best of luck :3.
    contents to be decided