test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

My adventures in Neverwinter.

drakin8564drakin8564 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Art and Fiction
Just though I would post some pictures of my random adventuring in our quaint homestead, Protector's Enclave. Hope you enjoy it and get a few laughs. : D

Floating on a rock near/just below the Moonstone Mask. Nice sunset : )
screenshot_2013-05-01-19-13-26_zpsc3643458.jpg

Every building needs a good ornament on its peak. lol
screenshot_2013-05-01-18-26-28_zpsb3939fbb.jpg?t=1367623413

Thiller!
screenshot_2013-05-03-15-45-37_zpsd00bf47a.jpg

Fell through the ground... Hey arent there supposed to be monsters living under the city? haha
screenshot_2013-05-01-18-28-08_zps8fa5519e.jpg
(i know this could be considered a bug. I have reported it just in case and if the GMs would like I would be willing to show them the places where I've found that this can happen)

Hope ya liked my random adventures. Many more to come from hopefully many years of enjoyment. : D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by drakin8564 on

Comments

• Options
    sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Very cool!
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • Options
    presilkpresilk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 103 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    So pretty. Hope this inspires others to post their picts. i know that I'll be taking some now.
    Shame cant adjust ones placement of your character to give more of a rule of 3rds to the pict. Can always crop afterwards thou I guess.
  • Options
    atalantamatalantam Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Aww those are great screenshots! thanks for posting! the graphics in this game are absolutely breathtaking :D
    Home of the Amazons - Play a female character?
    Server: Mindflayer
    [EST 2008. A themed community of gamers & roleplayers]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    drakin8564drakin8564 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It would be nice to be able to adjust camera angle. But hey they are working on whats important right now and support has been far better than any other mmo ive played so far. :)

Hope to see some screenshots of other players random adventures as well!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    bluhmanbluhman Member Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Very neat and nice shots! It's good to see the work that's been put into this game's art direction!
    In the meantime, THOMAS WAS EVERYWHERE.

CoGQIYG.png
    Those bios are outdated. Have some steam guides:
    *CYBERMIND!*
    *FIRE AND NOT FIRE*
  • Options
    stadulatorstadulator Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited May 2013
    Nice thread, really shows off the less than stellar graphics on this Korean mess of a game
  • Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited July 2013
    drakin8564 wrote: »
    Just though I would post some pictures of my random adventuring in our quaint homestead, Protector's Enclave. Hope you enjoy it and get a few laughs. : D

Thiller!
    screenshot_2013-05-03-15-45-37_zpsd00bf47a.jpg

Hope ya liked my random adventures. Many more to come from hopefully many years of enjoyment. : D

This made me laugh. Lol.