What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter: List of Promotions & Giveaways

Comments

• Options
    zophie#5279 zophie Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    FYI: The PC Gamer promotion is still available for $8.99, you can buy a back ordered copy of the digital magazine from google play market here: https://play.google.com/store/magazines/details?id=CAowxalU&cdid=magazineissue-CAAqBggKMMWpVDCQwho

The magazine itself doesn't have a key inside, but it tells you to go to a website to obtain a key. Unfortunately the website was abused and they closed it down, but they posted in their forums instructions on manually requesting a key by forwarding a copy of your receipt to their customer service, see here for instructions: http://www.pcgamer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28180

So, there are some hoops to jump through but it works. I did this myself and got a response back in about 24 hours with a key.
  • Options
    necrodaggernecrodagger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wasabiburn wrote: »
    FYI: The PC Gamer promotion is still available for $8.99, you can buy a back ordered copy of the digital magazine from google play market here: https://play.google.com/store/magazines/details?id=CAowxalU&cdid=magazineissue-CAAqBggKMMWpVDCQwho

The magazine itself doesn't have a key inside, but it tells you to go to a website to obtain a key. Unfortunately the website was abused and they closed it down, but they posted in their forums instructions on manually requesting a key by forwarding a copy of your receipt to their customer service, see here for instructions: http://www.pcgamer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28180

So, there are some hoops to jump through but it works. I did this myself and got a response back in about 24 hours with a key.

Thanks for the info!
  • Options
    necrodaggernecrodagger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    still more than 7,000 underdark packs remain
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I hope they do more promotions like these
  • Options
    imperviumimpervium Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wasabiburn wrote: »

You are a true Hero of the North, thank you so much! :D

For the truly lazy among us, just do this (took me less than five minutes):

1) Go here and buy it.
    2) Check your email, open the email with your receipt.
    3) Click the "Forward to" button. Type this address: customerservice@futureus.com
    4) Edit the subject line to say this: Neverwinter digital issue code
    5) Copy/paste this in the body of your email, above the forwarded receipt:

Dear PC Gamer, I'm hereby sending you proof of purchase for digital issue #236, bought on Google Play for $8.99, as per the instructions of Evan Lahti at http://www.pcgamer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28180, so that I may receive a key code to be used for the exclusive Neverwinter/PC Gamer promotion!

My forum handle on the Neverwinter community forums is <name>, my Cryptic Studios global handle is @&lt;name>, and my real name is <first name> <last name>.

Thank you,

--<type your name here>

6) Click Send!
    _

[SIGPIC]Captain Electric and the Sapien Spider[/SIGPIC]

"YES, PLEASE"
    Vote YES for the Foundry in Champions Online.
    @Captain-Electric | CoH/Virtue veteran | Proud new Champion
  • Options
    noshiznoshiz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 49
    edited May 2013
    is there any other place i can buy the magazine? Google Play magazine store for some reason is not available in my country
    fs_49316d8a5de21281b0f4fc8f0089006b.png
  • Options
    noshiznoshiz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 49
    edited May 2013
    i guess not..
    fs_49316d8a5de21281b0f4fc8f0089006b.png
  • Options
    zophie#5279 zophie Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    noshiz wrote: »
    is there any other place i can buy the magazine? Google Play magazine store for some reason is not available in my country

PC Gamer's website says that the digital magazine is also available on Kindle, iTunes and App Store, NOOK, and Zinio - however I briefly checked these and I'm not sure they have back issues available for purchase. You might be out of luck, sorry :(
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    impervium wrote: »
    You are a true Hero of the North, thank you so much! :D

1) Go here and buy it.
    3) Click the "Forward to" button. Type this address: customerservice@futureus.com

Dear PC Gamer, I'm hereby sending you proof of purchase for digital issue #236, bought on Google Play for $8.99, as per the instructions of Evan Lahti at http://www.pcgamer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28180, so that I may receive a key code to be used for the exclusive Neverwinter/PC Gamer promotion!

My forum handle on the Neverwinter community forums is <name>, my Cryptic Studios global handle is @&lt;name>, and my real name is <first name> <last name>.

Thank you,

--<type your name here>

6) Click Send!

Thanks for the detailed instructions
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    only like 6,000 or so codes left in the Alienware Underdark promotion
  • Options
    imperviumimpervium Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

1) Go here and buy it.

Thank you,

--<type your name here>

6) Click Send!
    Thanks for the detailed instructions

This got me my code in 12 hours. Some people have complained that they had a hard time getting their codes. Just use my instructions! Though please be aware, they might not respond to emails during the weekends.

I also replied back to PC Gamer to let customer service know they can expect messages that look just like mine, except for purchase receipt codes and names (and I linked them back here). Just so they don't worry that something fishy is going on.
    _

[SIGPIC]Captain Electric and the Sapien Spider[/SIGPIC]

"YES, PLEASE"
    Vote YES for the Foundry in Champions Online.
    @Captain-Electric | CoH/Virtue veteran | Proud new Champion
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    less thant 6,000 codes left in Underdark Explorer pack
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    This got me my code in 12 hours. Some people have complained that they had a hard time getting their codes. Just use my instructions! Though please be aware, they might not respond to emails during the weekends.

Also remember right now in the USA its memorial day holiday so you might not get response from pcgamer till tuesday
  • Options
    radiick507radiick507 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I got my codes in less then 3 seconds for both Logitech and Alienware.

Thanks a bunch for sharing this info.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    radiick507 wrote: »

no problem :)

I hope there will be more promotions
  • Options
    granville7482granville7482 Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Missing Pirate Hat (From Beta weekend 3, Crash the Server Event.) Now currently unavailable.

And "Neverwintan Noble" Title: A now closed page on this website but they give the codes away on twitter on occasion.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Missing Pirate Hat (From Beta weekend 3, Crash the Server Event.) Now currently unavailable.

And "Neverwintan Noble" Title: A now closed page on this website but they give the codes away on twitter on occasion.

well theres a link there to their twitter

also mostly that page will be for active promotions that can still get you stuff, didnt check about old ones
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    less than 5,000 keys left in underdark explorer giveaway!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    radiick507 wrote: »

np, yeah the delay ppl were talking about were for getting the PC Gamer codes

the alienware and logitech promotions you get the code pretty much instantly
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    only like 4,000 keys left in Alienware promotion

Logitech promotion still going on

make sure to get your free stuff if you havent yet!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Less than 4k codes left in Alienware promotion so make sure to get your free promo key if you havent done so yet :)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    less than 3,500 keys left in alienware promotion be sure to grab your code before it runs out
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    page is now updated with details for the OnRPG Neverwinter Lord of Waterdeep Gift Pack Giveaway
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    less than 600 keys left in Lord of Waterdeep Gift Pack Giveaway
  • Options
    nullwolf1nullwolf1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    less than 600 keys left in Lord of Waterdeep Gift Pack Giveaway

Doing great work necro! Thanks!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    nullwolf1 wrote: »
    Doing great work necro! Thanks!

you're welcome :)
  • Options
    x0y1x0y1 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Great work but you missed a few. There was a giveaway for the title Alagondars Heir + some items early this week.
    Then the german buffed print magazine & ign.com (prime) both have a lvl 20 tiefling cleric.

buffed_cleric_2ndskinn6uuu.jpg

• Options
    edited June 2013
    x0y1 wrote: »
    Great work but you missed a few. There was a giveaway for the title Alagondars Heir + some items early this week.

well the page is editable so anyone can add

Are the promotions you mentioned still active?
  • Options
    mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    x0y1 wrote: »
    Then the german buffed print magazine & ign.com (prime) both have a lvl 20 tiefling cleric.

buffed_cleric_2ndskinn6uuu.jpg

Mnnnn $7 dollars (one month subscription to IGN prime) for a level 20 Cleric companion for all my characters. Quite tempting really.....

EDIT: Can someone who has it already confirm whether the Cleric companion is account-wide?
  • Options
    healhappyhealhappy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 92
    edited June 2013
    http://www.ign.com/prime/promo/neverwinter

Tempting. Gonna try it out.