test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Fan-"Art" (Avatars & Signatures)

Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 5,050,278 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2011 in Art and Fiction
Atari Community Rules and Policies

"The total signature size must be no larger than 500x150 pixels and 50Kb in size if it contains an image. Images must be in .jpg format."

"Avatars are limited to 100x100 pixels, or 19.6 KB (whichever is smaller). No Animated images will be allowed."

"You hereby grant Cryptic Studios and our designees a worldwide, non-exclusive, sublicenseable (through multiple tiers), assignable, royalty-free, fully paid-up, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, distribute (through multiple tiers), create derivative works of, publicly perform, publicly display and license, digitally perform, make, have made, sell, offer for sale and import any and all of your postings in any media now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you. None of your postings will be subject to any obligation, whether of confidentiality, attribution or otherwise, on our part and we will not be liable for any use or disclosure thereof. All of your postings are granted to us with perpetual electronic publishing rights because any content posted on this community becomes a part of the community, even if you no longer are. You may request an item to be removed at any time, but we will decide when and if to remove content from our community."

Except that I'm not sure if Avatars also need to be jpg or not (animations comment in the rules), I do think that the following do follow the Community rules and stuff*:
Drow Rogue: rogue01.gif
Human Fighter: fighter01.gif
Tiefling Wizard: wizard01.gif
Human Cleric: cleric01.gif
Neverwinter: neverwinter01.gif
Dungeon Master: dm01.gif
Trollcerer: trollcerer01.gif

Signatures:
Neverwinter: ban01.jpg
Friendly Fire: ban02.jpg

I was having some fun making them and decided to share. Yes, I'm silly. You are most welcome. :eek:

* If any does not comply, I argue temporary insanity in my defense.
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 5,050,278 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2011
    These are awesome! Thanks for making them!