test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Sybella not near Knox

dagambitdagambit Member Posts: 187 Arc User
Since the launch of Mod 17 on PC Sybella has not been near Sgt. Knox. So how does it make it into the launch on Mod 17 on console where she is still telling players she is near Sgt. Knox when they reach level 80 or when the legacy campaigns resets upon login
Rogue - Setsuna F Seiei (PC)
Rogue - Setsuna F Seiei (XB1)
Rogue - Serenity (PS4)
Post edited by dagambit on

Comments

• Options
    mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    And I believe you mean Sybella not Celeste.
  • Options
    propulsionpropulsion Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    she doesn't tell console players that at all,she's still in the vault so that is where the quest line is turned in at and gotten from so
  • Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    She's in the vault for low level quest line. Shes still in the general area where Knox used to be for Legacy campaign quests.

I assume the doppelganger Sybella is trying to send you in circles so that you can never find the real Sybella.
  • Options
    mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    As soon as you reach level 80 it triggers the legacy campaign quest. There is a voice-over of Sybella asking for you to meet with her. She does indeed tell you she is near Sgt. Knox. In Mod16 she was near him, now she has taken over his prior location which is no longer near him.
  • Options
    propulsionpropulsion Member Posts: 59 Arc User

She's in the vault for low level quest line. Shes still in the general area where Knox used to be for Legacy campaign quests.

I assume the doppelganger Sybella is trying to send you in circles so that you can never find the real Sybella.

yeah maybe just maybe lmao