test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

+5 Con neck piece Con not working right

yes after adding the +5 con to me it did not increase my hit points by 3.5% as it should have i would have gained atleast 22 to 23k more hit points, so sitting at 647k Hit points add +5 con and it doesnt literally nothing only giving me additional few hundred hit points not anywhere close to what it should be giving so sitting at 648k hp even after like i said adding the +5 to con which should be addtional 3.5% more so add 3.5% to 647,000 i should be about 670k after adding the +5 con please correct this thank you @nitocris83 @terramak @frozenfirevr

Comments

• Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Pretty sure that CON adds to your base HP only. It doesn't count HP on your gear, etc... which is what has made it less desirable since mod 6.

The 1.25% buff to AP is correct. Each pointbif a stat adds .25% which was the one of the big complaints about stats since Preview.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator

pitshade said:

Pretty sure that CON adds to your base HP only. It doesn't count HP on your gear, etc... which is what has made it less desirable since mod 6.

The 1.25% buff to AP is correct. Each pointbif a stat adds .25% which was the one of the big complaints about stats since Preview.

yea well something is weird and or off about this because AP gain isnt any better and HP isnt much higher so im thinking it needs to be looked into and corrected
    Well... All attributes contribute a lot lesser than they used to and hardly matter now.
    FrozenFire