test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

usage of campaign completion token does not make zone avail

picar66picar66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 118 Arc User
When you buy compain completion tokens and use them you are not enabled to travel to that zone.
Errormessage is that you must do some quests, but questgiver has no quest cause compaign is completed after using token.
i can not travel to storm king, chult or river discrict so unable to do legacy weekly quests there.
i wrote ingame each week (for now 8 weeks) a ticket, but no help.
Please enable all zones for all who has completed campaign, cause i think i am not the only one with this problem.

Comments

• Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Hello @picar66,

First I apologize for the confusion, there is no follow-up for in game tickets. You can contact the Customer Support team by using the website https://support.arcgames.com/

I believe these tokens only complete the campaigns, but not the quests.

Do you already checked if the Sergeant Knox offers you some quests?

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    You still have to run the introduction quest chains in the appropriate adventure zone.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    picar66picar66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    Hello, thanks for advice, but as i wrote already. there is no introduction quest left. Cause i have completed campaign with the token, so unable to travel to the Campaign zones. They are missing in travel window.
    No Zone, no entry quest.
    This is why i ask to help me. Campaign completion Tokens does finish campaign with all boons, but does NOT make zones avail to travel. And when you do not the introduction quest befor using the token, there is NO possibility to do them afterwards.
    That is a design bug, may be fixed in the meantime cause i remember lot of discussion about that, after tokens where avil in zen store. Fiona@picar66 has this problem for years, but it doesnt matter, since the new legecy campaigns.
    I cant do them cause i cant travel into the needed zones. And there is NO entrance quest left i can do.
    not in questbook, not from questgiver.
    I need a fix.
    And no, on support Website my ticket isnt listed.
  • Options
    thestiathestia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    They moved the intro quests from Knox to your campaign journal in many cases. Have you tried looking in your campaign? Click on the campaign and the intro quest should appear on the right side of the journal.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    edited June 2019
    picar66 said:

Hello, thanks for advice, but as i wrote already. there is no introduction quest left. Cause i have completed campaign with the token, so unable to travel to the Campaign zones. They are missing in travel window.
    No Zone, no entry quest.
    This is why i ask to help me. Campaign completion Tokens does finish campaign with all boons, but does NOT make zones avail to travel. And when you do not the introduction quest befor using the token, there is NO possibility to do them afterwards.
    That is a design bug, may be fixed in the meantime cause i remember lot of discussion about that, after tokens where avil in zen store. Fiona@picar66 has this problem for years, but it doesnt matter, since the new legecy campaigns.
    I cant do them cause i cant travel into the needed zones. And there is NO entrance quest left i can do.
    not in questbook, not from questgiver.
    I need a fix.
    And no, on support Website my ticket isnt listed.

Update Edit: Have circled back with the team and there is an issue that we are aware of and are working in resolving as quickly as possible. Chult and Storm King's Thunder have been resolved internally and are waiting to go out in a future patch. The other campaigns are still being worked on for a fix.

Hello! If I understand correctly, you submitted requests for support in-game? If you could submit a new ticket via the online support portal, that would allow the CS team to better track your issue. In the meantime, I will also reach out to the rest of the team for additional information on this issue.

Thanks!
    Post edited by nitocris83 on
  • Options
    dragunsptdragunspt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7 Arc User
    I have the exact same problem (after acquiring Cloaked Ascendency) in one of my characters on River District. Unable to access that campaign zone and no quests from Knox or Neverember.
    Opened a ticket and after 12 screenshots and 9 replies they finally acknowledge this might actually be an issue. I was told this was escalated to developers for futrther investigation.