test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Guild Stronghold Tab crashes the game

joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
1) Log in on any character with access to the tab.
2) Open My Guild and tab over to Stronghold.
3) Game crashes, either immediately or after a bit staying on the tab.

Observed Result:
Game crashes to blue screen with error code CE-38700-8

Expected Result:
Game does not crash and you can view Stronghold Information freely

Comments

• Options
    1 week later and this error still occurs.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Thank you for reporting! Have you submitted a ticket to support?
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Not yet, but I did send the reports to Sony after each crash. I guess I will go submit the ticket now.

Edit: Took care of it via Live Chat.
    Post edited by joe7777 on
  • Options
    lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
    joe7777 said:

Not yet, but I did send the reports to Sony after each crash. I guess I will go submit the ticket now.

If you don't mind, what was the fix? Just in case someone else finds this thread and has the same problem?
  • Options
    lowjohn said:

joe7777 said:

If you don't mind, what was the fix? Just in case someone else finds this thread and has the same problem?
    Sorry, I meant I took care of submitting the ticket. They haven't fixed it yet but it is in fact a bug.
  • Options
    spacefreak0422#7001 spacefreak0422 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    this issue has happened to me also, i did put in a ticket on may 5th 2019. support responded and told me to report the bug here. they suggested erasing cache and delete and reinstall neverwinter on console. however do not think that will work as it doesn't happen with other characters in different guild on same console. it also happens with other members of the guild with the issue however.
  • Options
    There was a patch today, version 6.40, and whatever it did this problem getting fixed was not part of it. Is there an ETA on this getting fixed yet by any chance?
  • Options
    so I have spend the last two hours in chat with a Playstation support personnel. they said that the are unsure of the issue that the code Ce-38700-8 is. i explained that it happens only while i am in the one guild on the guild tab. no other characters on the same console and different guild experience this issue. They said for me to completely reinitialize my console. Delete everything and start from scratch and if that doesn't work to send it away to them. I explained to them that if it was a complete corrupt issue (why you would have to initialize) or a console issue that it would happen on all characters and in all my guilds. So they said maybe it is a internet connection issue. At that moment I realized that they have no clue what it is. And no I didn't reinitialize the system. I am going to try a few different things, if I figure it out I will post here. The best might be just leave that guild.
  • Options
    If some Guilds have become corrupt then that is most inconvenient. I founded and lead my Guild so I refuse to disband it to fix the problem. I can only hope they find a way to fix it without inconveniencing Guilds effected.
  • Options
    atwa#2521 atwa Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    I have seen this while looking at "Stronghold Info" for another guild in my alliance. "View Details" for a possible support structure not yet built would do it. It was a level 2 guild. I want to say it was the Milling Yard or Animal Pen, but I'm not certain. The guild isn't with us now, so I can't check.
  • Options
    so I have done what they suggested on reintializing the ps4. This does NOT work, so do not waste your time doing so. I still have not heard an answer from them as of yet.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    I'll circle back with the team on this issue!
  • Options
    jeremytheman232jeremytheman232 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    > @spacefreak0422#7001 said:
    > this issue has happened to me also, i did put in a ticket on may 5th 2019. support responded and told me to report the bug here.

Yes typically they say on forum submit support ticket and support says post on forum. Its a fun circle.
  • Options
    arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    to me it freez screen when i press G to open guild and when i open friend list pressing O
  • Options
    The issue seems to be resolved for me now, I haven't crashed due to the Information tab lately. Either it has been fixed or my Guild leveling up fixed it.
This discussion has been closed.