test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

More Endgame content , More level 80 dungeons normal,heroic and mythic difficulties !

pantha7pantha7 Member Posts: 149 Arc User
The only thing you have left to do after level 80 and hundreds of master expedition runs ….is what
trying to find a group for Lomm and begging people to take you ? That doesn't sounds for endgame content of a contemporary MMORPG of 2019...it does more to me for a cheap moneygrab mmo full of lazy devs….

Comments

• Options
    lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    god, the MEs with HAMSTER RNG are making this game horrible
  • Options
    photeus#7983 photeus Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    They essentially deleted the endgame in Mod 16. LoMM isn't even rewarding enough to bother and you get killed trying to earn AD if you've progressed due to scaling.

Endgame is being a failure in Valindra or Malabog's now.
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    The simple answer here is that the studio staff working on this game is disconnected from their gaming community. The updates to mod 16 were all do to what players wanted. Last time I checked most players didn't want this mess that mod 16 is. They took on more than they could chew. Even with alpha testing and pre-view testing they continued on a 4/22 deployment date even though the game was clearly not ready.

Cryptic NWO failed with mod 16. The game is now one of the worst MMO on the market. In fact, I would rate mod 16 release worst than Anthem initial launch, and that was one of the worst Loot Shooter releases I experienced.
  • Options
    werdandi#8366 werdandi Member Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    I like this module: the campaign is qualitative and well made, the design of the zones is wonderful, beautiful decors. About the classes changes and changes of the stats, it is not as bad as expected (and I hope it will be kept on being tuned, along with the bugs and scaling issues). I think a lot of time was spent on designing the zones, the NPCs, the voices, translations, changing pets, changing stats: it was a tremendous work.

However, I agree that many players just want new dungeons, only dungeons.

There should be a quite basic campaign that would be like an adventure making the player going in the light version of several new dungeons, then these dungeons would be accessible in two modes (normal or expert) in the random queues.
  • Options
    kangkeokkangkeok Member Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    When the game level cap is raise to 80, all content except leveling content need to be raise to 80. That way, there is no need to scale down player gear and cause a whole lot of unnecessary problem while still maintain a good amount of endgame content for the player. If the dev do this, they would have save up a whole lot of resources trying to figure a way to fix the current scaling problem for the player and their gear they invested in. The dev could have use those time and resources to plan us a new dungeon for the next mod. U would be surprise how a bad decision are gonna cost so much time and resources.

In my opinion, the last thing the developer want to mess is the player character. People spend money to achieve what their character are now. The only place I don't mind the developer mess with player character scaling are when they are doing the leveling content.
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    What I find perhaps most demotivating is that there is really no good reason to run LoMM -the only "end-game" dungeon. The gear that drops there has terrible bonuses (something that was pointed out in alpha playtest) and the best gear in m16 doesn't drop there.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    adinosii said:

What I find perhaps most demotivating is that there is really no good reason to run LoMM -the only "end-game" dungeon. The gear that drops there has terrible bonuses (something that was pointed out in alpha playtest) and the best gear in m16 doesn't drop there.

I looked over all of mod 16 gear. There are two or three pieces of gear outside of the artifact gear/weapons that I need to replace on my character and over all I find mod 13/14 gear superior. That is saying how bad the devs are at designing this game and its gear.

Mod 16 should have removed all individual gear pieces bonus and those should have been replaced with gear set bonuses. I prefer the gear set bonus vs. individual pieces. It would add a bit more back into the game if gear sets made an impact.

Similar to how relic gear behaved for FBI and SVA but with general bonus not specific to a dungeon. In fact, set bonus would allow the devs to add reduction in our cool downs on encounters, etc...