test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Master Expedition - BOSS Under FLOOR!!!!!

phenomenon82phenomenon82 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
edited May 2019 in Bug Reports (PC)
From last 9 Expedition i got 4 times BOSS dropped under floor and stay there , so you are unable to do anything . Lose runes lose expeditione , Waste of time!!

Comments

• Options
    cdnbisoncdnbison Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    What class are you playing? Any particular powers being used around the time they dropped through the floor? I've never had a boss drop through the floor while on my Cleric....
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    GF and GWF, one time it was crab and he charge under floor, and 3 times it was worm he just dig and dig up under floor , stay there and spit me with this white something ,
  • Options
    rifter1969rifter1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 516 Arc User
    I have seen this once too.
    It was a purple worm boss, so it burrows under the floor and then rises up.
    Got it on the map where its a platform, the gate is at the opposite end of the entry and the two other side are cliffs.

It happened when while it burrowed I decided to go get the last relic, and the worm followed me into the corner and tried to come up, but didn't completely so I could never target it.

Had to abandon the ME :(
  • Options
    This was on the map with no walls , you can jump there
  • Options
    bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    This is happening to me at the moment of the post, worm is stuck in the floor, able to attack me, but i am unable to attack it. We have a limited amount of ME's a day, and this bug is a breaker.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for reporting! Passing it on to the rest of the team!
  • Options
    kinamara#3934 kinamara Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    We had a regular mob stuck in the floor today, was in party of the "clear the area" part so we could not advance, love having bugs/glitches say ha screw you you lose 1/3rd of you quest attempts for the day at no fault of your own.