test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[DISCUSSION] New Mod = Ideal time for a small change in PVP!

2»

Comments

• Options
    kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    Like i said only "good players" can use it effectively
    it is not meh in a 1 v 1 when you are gf or gwf
    and it is not meh when focusing overlapping targets when 5 people are contesting a point and you are co ordinating focused kills with your team on mike .. ...
    but only a Pro pvp player would know/ implement this ..

so what if your camera is locked hard( your back not facing target..no combat advantage possible..impossible to get behind your guard ) lol thats why you toggle it on and off on the fly lolz
    again I would only expect a "pro" pvp player to do this properly

so you dont disagree with the rest of the list then ?
    Post edited by kalina311 on
  • Options
    leonidrexleonidrex Member Posts: 401 Arc User
    kalina311 said:

Like i said only "good players" can use it effectively
    it is not meh in a 1 v 1 when you are gf or gwf
    and it is not meh when focusing overlapping targets when 5 people are contesting a point and you are co ordinating focused kills with your team on mike .. ...
    but only a Pro pvp player would know/ implement this ..

so what if your camera is locked hard( your back not facing target..no combat advantage possible..impossible to get behind your guard ) lol thats why you toggle it on and off on the fly lolz
    again I would only expect a "pro" pvp player to do this properly

so you dont disagree with the rest of the list then ?

i would be where i am if I used hardtargetlocks, they HAMSTER you up. you need to know what is going around you. and hardtargetlocks denies you that. its only usefull for 1v1, or when you do organised save burstdown for 1 person, where you tap it, get the combo down and let go of the bind.
    I used to use it myself, but after a while it got me in bad spots more then it helped, if you are good you can position yourself without locks, same with aiming on enemies, only time it works when you get good, is if someone meatshields, but I have never ever seen anyone do it other then myself.