test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

mailbox bug and zone chat/guild chat/alliance chat and guild online broken

thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
edited January 2019 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
I just submitted a ticket but I thought I'd post here too. (the ticket was jsut for the mail box bug. I hadn't noticed all the other things were broken yet) this morning I ran out of space on my professions inventory so i mailed stuff to myself to put on another toon. I got the red mailbox symbol. so I went to look at what I could clear out. but all the things I've mailed to myself are gone. kind of a scary bug. anyone else ran across this? in the mean time I have no way to clear the red symbol and no idea if things I've sold will show up in my mail box now because of the scary red box that I can't clear. @nitocris83 @terramak @kreatyve

anyone else got any other devs to ping this looks serious. does anyone know this is happening on the dev team? this is sev 1.
Post edited by thefiresidecat on

Comments

• Options
    cottonmouth12ncottonmouth12n Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    I have the same issue as well. I'm looking at an empty mailbox with no new mail. I'm glad I didn't mail myself enchaments last night. I tried to send something new to one of my toons and can't send to myself either. Only one of my characters shows with my gamertag, so I picked that one. Didn't work. I'm concerned as I didn't have a full mailbox but I can't remember what all I left I there.

This is not good because I like to take advantage of the Wonderous Bazaar sale and buy presswards from the auction house to rank up enchantments since it's my day off. If you buy something from the trade house you don't get it delivered to the mailbox .
  • Options
    edited January 2019

I have the same issue as well. I'm looking at an empty mailbox with no new mail. I'm glad I didn't mail myself enchaments last night. I tried to send something new to one of my toons and can't send to myself either. Only one of my characters shows with my gamertag, so I picked that one. Didn't work. I'm concerned as I didn't have a full mailbox but I can't remember what all I left I there.

This is not good because I like to take advantage of the Wonderous Bazaar sale and buy presswards from the auction house to rank up enchantments since it's my day off. If you buy something from the trade house you don't get it delivered to the mailbox .

also I just noticed that no one is showing online in my guild on a saturday afternoon (I'm in an active guild and alliance) no one is posting in zone chat or alliance chat (I'm in the tlo alliance. it's never this quiet on a saturday afternoon), no one has responded to my hello in zone or alliance or guild chat... something big is broken I think. I was really hoping to do a last minute gift trading afternoon. no chat makes that impossible. yeah I'm in pe now.. no zone chat.

hmm dunno how all these things connect but it might be xbox related somehow. my messages aren't showing up out of game either
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited January 2019

also I just noticed that no one is showing online in my guild on a saturday afternoon (I'm in an active guild and alliance) no one is posting in zone chat or alliance chat (I'm in the tlo alliance. it's never this quiet on a saturday afternoon), no one has responded to my hello in zone or alliance or guild chat... something big is broken I think. I was really hoping to do a last minute gift trading afternoon. no chat makes that impossible. yeah I'm in pe now.. no zone chat.

hmm dunno how all these things connect but it might be xbox related somehow. my messages aren't showing up out of game either
    Seeing the same thing on mine. All messages and attachments sent from my alts are gone. Tried a hard reset of the console with no change. Problem is specific to Xbox, PS4 is not showing this issue. A Microsoft issue perhaps?
  • Options
    ntsonice#9764 ntsonice Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same thing here mail box is red! Tried to put stuff in mail box and the symbol turned red!!! Have nothing in mail box either!!! Took everything out this morning to clear room before mailing anything!!!
  • Options
    xjesox#6175 xjesox Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I had the same issue although i didnt have a full mailbox. I sent an item to my gamertag and my mail refreshed now everything is back. Not sure what you would do if its full though.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I just got home, investigating, but I believe this is an Xbox issue.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    kreatyve said:

it's seems to be fixed now
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

kreatyve said:

Did you lose any mail to this bug that you are aware of?
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    kreatyve said:

kreatyve said:

Did you lose any mail to this bug that you are aware of?
    I wouldn't have a clue. I don't pay attention. for the most part I don't put things that are super valuable in the mail. it's medium value things that I don't focus on. did i pick something up on an alt? did I not? no idea. lol. the mail has been buggy for ages. this fall I found some half a million dollar sales in the mail box that weren't there before from summer. I go thru my mail regularly and pick out ad. I'd have noticed 500k sitting there. but something showed up months late and I never noticed the sale. ( again not unusual for me. I often have millions up at a time and wouldn't notice if they went missing...) so yeah. no idea. I would love an accounting system showing what you've put up for sale and what you've gotten back or sold. I'd love it if I could pull up a ledger showing tallys. showing things bought and sold.