test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cannot use new crafted items as transmutes

feanor70118feanor70118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,170 Arc User
I made a new walnut bow because I felt like changing my weapon's appearance. It turns out I can't use it for that. Please fix.

Comments

• Options
    asterdahlasterdahl Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,258 Cryptic Developer
    Thank you for the report! This is not intentional, all professions items should be able to be transmuted. We have identified an issue with weapons crafted by professions. The issue has been fixed locally and should be live in the not-too-distant future.
  • Options
    roguedemonhunter#1500 roguedemonhunter Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    Cool. Excellent news. I was having trouble with some of the weapons not being useful for transmutes as well. Sent in a report at the time. There are some nice changes overall for outfitting gear appearances. I hope they also fix the armor pieces that had floating, clipping, way too big parts -at the waist and shoulders- especially on dwarf and halfling body types.

Pluses and negatives. I also liked for example- that Iron Haulberk- could be used to allow my Paladin a chainmail look. Some previously Ranger only bits usable for Rouges and vice versa was a nice touch. Also Honor's sidekick's rogue leathers were a nice addition for both classes. Honestly think you should just unlock the class specifics though. If a character can wear leather- let them wear leather- If metal- let em wear any of the metals.

Are you also fixing not being able to preview offhand weapons though? You literally have to equip to peek now and that usually binds to character. Not good if it's something expensive or lots of event based currency and you just blew it to have a looksee but don't wind up liking it. :(

Thanks.