test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unable to see any Chat from Players

This is a strange bug I found unless something else is causing it. I see absolutely no chat from players, alliance, or guild chat on any of the maps I go to. I am unable to even see the HELP! call out when a player goes down.

I did a test of speaking into chat to see if I was muted or blocked for chat spam (for some unknown reason), and found I am still able to chat but I still don't see any player chat whatsoever. Is this a bug or did something else happen? I don't spam chat, I rarely talk in it unless looking for a group to tag along (hunts, weekly, etc), answering Private Tells, or looking for any heroic encounters I can be part of (which I only do once in a while).

Does anyone else have this issue?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Is this still occurring?
  • Options
    It is still happening even with the event update that was issued today for the Halloween event. Still can't see any chat whatsoever, and I'm missing out on any guild/alliance chat.
  • Options
    xhoboshxhobosh Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    This is happening to me as well, on PC, mostly alliance and guild chat but it usually takes me a while to realize there's a problem and not people just being quiet. Usually I just relog an it resolves the problem but it's still a problem for me.