test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Inventory bug?

Hello all,

I am back to play NW again after a hiatus period. I am not sure if its right forum but its goes: My main character's inventory when I tried to access after I picked up that Ravenloft bag promo - the game crashed completely and it lead me back to Xbox Home. I tried twice, same thing.

Just wanted to report this, thanks.

Comments

• Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    Would you try picking something up? Changing instances or moving to a different map?
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    aussiematt1977aussiematt1977 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    Thanks for the reply.

I moved to a different location and I picked the item, it went okay. But, when I am trying to access the inventory it stayed half a second before the game itself shut down and kicked me out to Xbox Home.

Edit: I also have my alt character... I have no problems whatever on that character, inventory is like a breeze.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hi @aussiematt1977! We are aware of some characters giving players issues with crashing to home and it is being investigated.