test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Suggestion] Unbind Scroll

nanu9954nanu9954 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Hello,

What do you guys think about the idea? They would 100 Zen each, so both sides are happy, players and devs!

Comments

• Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Last summer, the Devs hinted that we might get a token to change BtC to BtA but nothing ever came of it. That is as much as we might reasonably expect and I would imagine it would be priced higher than 100 Zen.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    ...a lot higher.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    nanu9954nanu9954 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    pitshade said:

Last summer, the Devs hinted that we might get a token to change BtC to BtA but nothing ever came of it. That is as much as we might reasonably expect and I would imagine it would be priced higher than 100 Zen.

Yeah, that Token is a good idea too!
  • Options
    flippy#8481 flippy Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    in the international tradition of "hand-me-downs"

can't think of a single instance of "bound to character" that shouldn't be "bound to account" instead
  • Options
    dafrca#4810 dafrca Member Posts: 469 Arc User
    I would love it if most of the BtC were to be BtA. I am not holding my breath for them to agree, but it would be nice.
  • Options
    chidionchidion Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    I've previously suggested something similar to the game "salvage" option where a Bound to Character item can be changed to Bound to Account (or even unbound) for a modest fee (since some items were already bought and paid for previously) and especially since *Waaay too many things are bound to character (instead of bound to account)... anyway.

But in game alteration similar to salvage, token, scroll... whatever, to unbind or change BtC to BtA I still believe is something the whole player community would support.
  • Options
    reeper#9973 reeper Member Posts: 129 Arc User