test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PC] Razer Orbweaver Chroma lighting profile

kalabakkkalabakk Member Posts: 3 Arc User
I'd like to know if anyone using a Razer Orbweaver Chroma has been able to successfully use a custom lighting scheme in Neverwinter Online. If so, what did you use for the "Link Program" file in your Razer Synapse setup? I've tried:

1. C:\Program Files (x86)\Neverwinter_en\Neverwinter.exe
2. C:\Program Files (x86)\Neverwinter_en\Neverwinter\Live\x86\GameClient.exe

#1 looks like it's just the launcher, and #2 is the file that shows as running in Task Manager when the game is running. I have a few key colors set to make them easier to distinguish, such as the movement keys, tab, shift, etc.. I'd love for that to stay enabled in Neverwinter Online, but I just can't seem to find the right file to link in the Orbweaver profile.

Comments

• Options
    ltgamesttv#0999 ltgamesttv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,438 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    2. C:\Program Files (x86)\Neverwinter_en\Neverwinter\Live\x86\GameClient.exe
    This is what I use with my Razer Chroma. (except it's on D drive where I store my games). Interesting side note is that each time the game starts the "GameClient.exe" starts with a different number which confuses some programs (i.e. discord overlay) into thinking it's an entirely different program.

Not sure why this latter bit is, it makes it so that some programs have a more difficult time playing with neverwinter. That said, I have been able to successfully use a custom lighting scheme (the default Tan and Red colors were not so much to my liking).
    On ambush rings: "How would you like PVE if all the mobs were invisible?"

imgur pics don't work

• Options
    Hmm, the 2nd one was the one I've been trying, but it still doesn't use my custom colors. Thanks for the reply, though.
  • Options
    A follow-up: I did finally get this working. The 2nd path was indeed the correct one, but the problem seemed to be something in the Razer Synapse setup. Although I had a separate profile created for Neverwinter, it was getting overwritten by what the game wanted to do with the lighting. I had to go to Chroma Apps/Settings and change Chroma Apps to "Off". That way no other program will overwrite the profile.