test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No more GMOPs from Leadership?

I think they used to come from Enchanted Coffers. It wasn't like a lot of them dropped before, but it was very helpful to get a handful from 1000 bags or so. Professions are already tedious enough without devaluing the effort any further. Was this intentional or an oversight?

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    I got GMOP when I opened enchanted coffers during last 2x enchant. I don't know if there is any change in the mod 12b.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I am pretty certain that they are still listed on the tooltip but am not in game to check.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    I am not sure it is mentioned in the tooltip.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    nerological#9262 nerological Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    It is not listed in the tooltip. I just opened 600+ Enchanted Coffers and did not get one. That could still be RNG, but normally I would have gotten 1-3 in that many.
  • Options

It is not listed in the tooltip. I just opened 600+ Enchanted Coffers and did not get one. That could still be RNG, but normally I would have gotten 1-3 in that many.

I agree the RNG might be changed. I did get less GMOP in last 2xenchant. But, it might just be my luck was worse than previous experience.
  • Options
    noworries#8859 noworries Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 651 Cryptic Developer
    enchanted coffers can still drop greater marks of potency
  • Options
    mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    I think I opened 6-7000 Enchanted Coffers last time we had 2x enchants on Xbox, and got 4 or 5 Greater marks of Potency...

I didn't get a single Unified Element this time, so I'm not sure if those are still around.

Also, didn't get any Dragon Eggs, but I can't remember if they used to be in the Enchanted Coffer at any point?
  • Options
    wizardlvl80#5963 wizardlvl80 Member Posts: 519 Arc User
    Yeah, they "can". I got one GMOP from 1180 coffers. Joke.
  • Options
    Double enchants starts in less than 24 hours. Or has it already started?
  • Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    pitshade said:

It starts tomorrow however what is it good for aside from opening lockbox contents now? Not going to work with the leadership coffers and R5s don't drop anymore.
  • Options
    reg1981 said:

pitshade said:

It starts tomorrow however what is it good for aside from opening lockbox contents now? Not going to work with the leadership coffers and R5s don't drop anymore.
    I think it drops Black Pearl instead as the replacement of r5 and it is supposed to be 2x.
  • Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User

reg1981 said:

pitshade said:

I think it drops Black Pearl instead as the replacement of r5 and it is supposed to be 2x.
    That is great news! There is a LOT of information over the last month and it's very hard to be sure until it goes live!!
  • Options
    It won't be until tomorrow before we know for sure, but to me the Refining changes post indicates that all of the RP gemstones will be doubled and so all of the top ranked Leadership bags should be affected. I am waiting to open mine. There isn't anything to lose by playing it safe.
  • Options
    oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    @noworries#8859 An open all for stacked bags/boxes would be WONDERFUL.
  • Options
    noworries#8859 noworries Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 651 Cryptic Developer
    enchanted coffers can still drop greater marks of potency
    reg1981 said:

pitshade said:

It works on all gemstone drops, I think you'll find it is quite good overall.
  • Options
    kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User
    I had one character with about 100 coffers - opened about half after the 12b update - got a GMoP or two plus some of the new enchanting stones.

IMHO - new system is way better - more streamlined - no more union vs power vs stability space hogging runestones.