test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Big Boy Pants On (SH20 COOKING) Recruiting

We are Big Boy Pants On (cooking 20) and are recruiting 8k+ DC/GF/OP and 9k+ DPS GS/IL NO join requirement. Just need to be active and donate to the coffer (which we check daily)

Went SH8 to SH20 in 9 months!!! 12 SH levels and have upgraded <3 <3 SH20 <3 <3

In the DENIAL alliance with a full alliance (All SH 15+) with over 3600 members!

Run dragons DAILY!!! (Thats over 30+ dragon runs a week!), MSP, FBI, MSVA/SVA, CN, EDEMO, ELOL, ETOS, Tiamat, T3 HEs, Dom / GG PvP, Dungeons, and more all day!

B) B) We have Power, Defense, Armr Pen, Lifesteal, HP, XP, Revive Sickness, and 5 other boons. B) B)

We are extremely laid back. As long as you help assist the guild and members when you can, its all we ask. Please don't be afraid to ever post in guild/alliance chat if you need help! We typically average 20-30 people on at all times! Made the guild so players would never have to be in an inactive guild again or a guild with <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> leadership where you're JUST ANOTHER NUMBER! We are looking for more people to join our guild to be apart of something and not just another number!

Have had a lot of requests to join here lately... and with so few members ever leaving... space can be limited :)

Currently have 147 members all active. We remove inactives every 2 weeks. Always stay full.

Guild Search Us: "Big Boy Pants On" and PM any officer online!

OR

Please message me in game or my gamertag at anytime! (Gamertag works best as I always have smartglass on me)

GT: SFC TMoney
IGN: SF Green Beret SW
Post edited by sfgreenberet#0535 on

Comments

• Options
    sfgreenberet#0535 sfgreenberet Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    SH 12. Building SH13 right away and then upgrades for SH14!!! All in the next week!
    Post edited by sfgreenberet#0535 on
  • Options
    SH10 is cooking! Have everything for SH11 immediately follow!

Will take Helm for DENIAL alliance in 3 weeks. On track for being SH13 and working into SH14 in 5 weeks!!!!

We have gone SH6 to SH11 in just under 8 weeks. SH6 - SH14 in 13 weeks!!

8 Guild Halls in 3 months! Growing out of control fast!

Come join the guild our members LOVE!

SF Green Beret
    (SW/OP/DC/GWF/GF/CW/TR/HR)

Guild Leader: Big Boy Pants On
  • Options
    xxttghdxxxxttghdxx Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    Awesome guild to have in alliance with us very well run and progressing really fast,really friendly members who are active and are constantly running activity's if your after a active,friendly, dedicated guild AND FREE TO JOIN get in contact with SF Green Beret before they are full you won't regret it.
    Darth Sidious CW, Darth Maximus GF,Darth Kylo Ren DC,Darth Blaze TR
    Denial
    Officer

Youtube Channel TrashTalkGamingHD:
    https://youtube.com/user/xxstokelad82xx

Twitch tv link below:

https://twitch.tv/trashtalkgaminghd
  • Options
    SH 10 done... SH11 cooking. Will be SH 13 in 3 weeks with SH 14 2 weeks after
  • Options
    stpensivestpensive Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    BBPO is an absolute star in the Denial alliance. Very glad they are with us.
  • Options
    sergeanttensergeantten Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Big Boy Pants is currently Helm of our Alliance; they took Helm position from Nocturnal yesterday (we rotate our Gauntlets to Helm every couple weeks) and i am expecting their SH, and other structures, to fly at an accelerated rate. Their coffers are nearly full (multiple currencies are at capacity), for they have been preparing to be Helm; this feat takes significant planning, discipline and organization. Big Boy Pants joined our Alliance Day 1 as a Gauntlet, left our Alliance (following their previous Sword), yet returned to us a couple months ago. They are a solid structured and growing Guild, and have about 140 members, most appear to be quite active. SF (Big Boy Pant's Guild Leader) is easy to communicate with, understands and accepts his members' opinions and perspectives and is driven to providing his member's an enjoyable playing environment and it is an exceptional Guild to be part of and grow. He has a loyal Officer Core and solid membership base which most players will find welcoming, supportive and enjoyable to be with. I am looking forward to seeing them advance further and attain GH20 by...hmm, prob late Q2 2017 is my guess. If you looking to change Guilds, Big Boy Pants is definately worthy of consideration.

Manderake@Manderake83
    Guild Leader and Alliance Leader of Denial
  • Options
    Now Helm
  • Options
    Did 12 upgrades in 2 days... SH12
  • Options
    SH12 done... SH13 cooking
  • Options
    Half way through SH14. Need 13 to finish to build 3rd boon plot then SH14, then SH15!!!
  • Options
    That will make SH9-SH13 in just 8 weeks and will be SH 15 in 3-4 weeks from now! Can't stop the growing rate!!! Join us to know what a truly strong guild we are
  • Options
    redneck1224redneck1224 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    2.1k HR looking for an active guild. I play nightly and enjoy the group activities more than solo play. So if you have a spot, id glady join. Azeil@opg redneck
  • Options
    exofunk#3083 exofunk Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hi I'm currently looking for an active fun guild to progress with my ilvl 2250 DC wondering if I can join Exofunk@Exofunk
  • Options
    Temple 1 and 2 complete... just need 3-6, then SH 14, then SH 15... very fast progression.
  • Options
    Also redneck and exo we will contact you :)
  • Options
    Temple 6 complete! SH 14 here we come!
  • Options
    Taking Helm this Sunday... Will be SH14 and building 6 more structures
  • Options
    All 6 structures built and SH 14 cooking already! Met goal 4 days early!
  • Options
    SH 14 Completed. Taking Sword in 3 days... be SH15 then. Then Helm in April and have EVERYTHING BUT Influence (have 3 weeks to get and we will) for ALL SH16 builds and SH 16 itself
  • Options
    SH 15! Upgrades for SH16 and SH 16 will commence April 3rd when we take Helm again.
  • Options
    Took Helm a week early! Will be doing 9 structures today + SH16!
  • Options
    Waiting on SH 15 to finish. Have everything for SH16/SH17... those will begin as soon as each SH finishes!

Also, 5 new members yesterday. Will remove inactives today as we are filling up! Hit me up if you'd like to join an incredibly active guild!
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    SH 15 finished... SH 16 started yesterday... then SH 17
  • Options
    Removed some inactives but also picked up another 7 people this weekend! Filling up fast now! GH 17, barracks 8, stable 8, and 2 warehouses starting on Easter while sword in prep for taking Helm mid May and being SH 19 by June!!

Should be SH 20 by July. Means SH9 to SH20 in 8 months!
  • Options
    5 more 2.5k+ members joined last night! Welcome all the new members!
  • Options
    UPDATE: As promised... SH 17 is under construction!
  • Options
    Took Helm again... will be knocking out half the upgrades for SH 18! Should be SH19 by and of June.
  • Options
    Got in 17 new members the last 2 days! Only 4 spots left. If youre interested in joining, let me know or contact an officer in game! Will be removing inactives again this week which will open up 2-3 spots.

Come join a GREAT guild where very few every leave and a great Alliance with over 3600 members!
  • Options
    So we got 34 new members in the last 6 days! At 150... will try and find 1-2 people who haven't donated in awhile. People want to be here and never want to leave!
  • Options
    Removed 2 members last night for lack of donations... sure they will fill up tonight BUT we have a few spots available.