test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Happy One Year Anniversay to our Community Manager, Strumslinger

ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
edited April 2016 in General Discussion (PC)
Guess who's celebrating his one year anniversary as our community manager? That's right.

Our favorite web slinging CM, @Strumslinger is celebrating one year today!

It seems like just yesterday you were introducing yourself to the forums, and immediately getting hammered with questions about the Foundry!

Congrats on making it one year! I hope there's nothing but good things in store for you in year 2.
"Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
i7TZDZK.gif?1

Comments

• Options
    iandarkswordiandarksword Member Posts: 978 Arc User
    So...when is the Foundry coming back up? ;) Happy anniversary Andy! He's learned a lot since then, even interviewed a Best Selling Author with very little time for an introduction. Good job man!
    "I don't know, I'm making it up as I go..."
    Featured Foundry Quest: Whispers of an Ancient Evil [v3] - NW-DQ4WKW6ZG
    Foundry Quest: Harper Chronicles: Blacklake - NW-DCPA4W2Q5
  • Options
    uptondarkdiamonduptondarkdiamond Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 169 Arc User
    Happy Anniversary Andy! Thanks for all the hard work you do it's appreciated!
  • Options
    darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    Happy Anniversary Andy!

And congrats on surviving the toughest year Neverwinter has gone through. :wink:
  • Options
    uptondarkdiamonduptondarkdiamond Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 169 Arc User

Happy Anniversary Andy!

And congrats on surviving the toughest year Neverwinter has gone through. :wink:

This is very true! Nothing like jumping into a fire right off the bat!
  • Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks, everyone! Happy to be your Community Manager no matter how tough times get :D.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• Options
    mirlegrismirlegris Member Posts: 309 Arc User
    Happy anniversary, good luck for the second year.
  • Options
    ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    Unfortunately, he opened up his overflow reward, and it was only a nickel. Maybe overflow year 2 will be better! :D
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User

Thanks, everyone! Happy to be your Community Manager no matter how tough times get :D.

va8Ru.gif
  • Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    Happy one year anniversary Strum!!!
    (Bind shift+h emote cheer say strum strum strummy!!!)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    Congrats
  • Options
    tieashame#1782 tieashame Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Happy Work Anniversary!! Now, what happened to the text color in the beginning eh?!? I vote for Purple now tho!! teehee
  • Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    hope you did not get too many grey hairs..happy Anniversary
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Happy Anniversary, Andy! I hope to have many more with you as our awesome CM! <3 Also - have a great time at PAX East next week! Wish I could be there to meet you in person!!!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    duryntedurynte Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    Happy aniversary, strumslinger. I already sent in my praise elsewhere. Seems you quickly found argueing with the mob, trying to justify wonderous corporate decisions, leads to no good and reveals similarities to Monty Python’s Argument Clinic.

By the way, did we maybe miss on any aniversaries of our voluntary forum mods, ironzerg79 and kreatyve, and the veterans zebular and ambisinisterr?
  • Options
    rescorlianrescorlian Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    Happy anniversary!
    Bonk - Damage dealing machine and midnight lover of all things tasty

The first inner look at majesty - https://youtu.be/8Yavk790hMA
    The second build and some fun - https://youtu.be/b5U0H-Mdkxg
    A little update - https://youtu.be/0F-qUKOv4UU
    The thread where this can be found - http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1210188/bonk-a-tale-of-damage
  • Options
    instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    Andy, one year ago:

Andy, today:

It's been a long year of getting your HAMSTER kicked by everyone, but you've done well. Really glad to have you around.
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    durynte said:

Happy aniversary, strumslinger. I already sent in my praise elsewhere. Seems you quickly found argueing with the mob, trying to justify wonderous corporate decisions, leads to no good and reveals similarities to Monty Python’s Argument Clinic.

By the way, did we maybe miss on any aniversaries of our voluntary forum mods, ironzerg79 and kreatyve, and the veterans zebular and ambisinisterr?

I believe my 1 year anniversary of being a mod will be in July. July 1st, if I'm not mistaken, but I'll have to double check.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    meiramimeirami Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 423 Arc User
    Happy anniversary!
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    Grats, Strum!
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    Happy Anniversary, boss! Looking forward to another year. Woot! >:)
  • Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    Wow, can't believe it's been a year already - what a ride! Time flies where you're having fun, and clearly it also flies other times too :)
  • Options
    sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    Nawwww, Happy 1 year Andy! *holds out White chocolate mocha* You've earned it! <3
  • Options
    tazz4nowtazz4now Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
    Congrats on your 1st year Andy and boy did you have a year.......walking into a hornet's nest when you came on board must have been ummm fun (yeah that's it, that word will work) LOL, all of us players (at one time or another) have been and can be extremely loud (even though they are typed words I know I can "hear" the screaming and am betting you have too) but most of us realize you are just the front man and are only able to do what you can, you have put up with a lot this past year......I, for one, hope you will stick around for another year or longer :wink:
  • Options
    kemi1984kemi1984 Member Posts: 849 Arc User
    All the best for the 2nd year Andy !

Your work is appreciated indeed, keep it up.
    Nancy - Dragonborn, SM Guardian Fighter
    A proud member of "mythical horde of DPS GFs"

1). Is SW more dps or tank based?
    2). Yes. I am panzer!
    3). Get ACT if you want to celebrate your epeen.
    4). Horniness will not stand between me and what I believe - "MM"
  • Options
    namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    Congratz! Good work. This place is certainly better today than it was a year ago.
  • Options
    jhpnwjhpnw Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 611 Arc User
    Happy Anniversary Andy! hope to see you in game
  • Options
    indalordindalord Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Happy Anniversary ! Thanks for all the work done. I recently received by mail 5 wizard's siege guides from a 'friend'. I would -really- like to give u them as presents. May I send that to you ? :wink:
    Indalord I & II