test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Server Not Responding - CONSTANTLY Since last patch

clixjynxclixjynx Member Posts: 9 Arc User
Cannot log in without a 10-15 minute wait for the launcher have the "play" button pop up. Once logged in, it takes about 5 minutes for the character's to appear. After logging in, it says server not responding in red letters at the top of the screen and nothing works for a very long time. Even after it starts working, the issue continues constantly. It's not my internet either. I have 150 mbps Down and 20kbps Up. There's NO way it's on my end. The issue wasn't happening until this very last patch, now everything's gone to hell with this game. Can't get my VIP key's because it says I already have them, then I have to wait another 5 minutes or so for the game to have my keys appear. Every single time there's a double anything event, your game doesn't work anymore and we aren't compensated for that day or two that we couldn't play. This is ridiculous. We need an emergency maintenance for this. You did one for the guild currency not working properly on the previous patch the next day, but this patches issues have yet to be addressed. This is game breaking. FIX THIS

Comments

• Options
    clixjynxclixjynx Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    EDIT: I was told to "Hide" the Quest Tracker HUD; however, this did not resolve the issue. There wasn't any improvement either. The issue is still constant. It's not simply that it happens a few times an hour, it's simply not responding every 3-7 seconds. There doesn't seem to be a steady pattern either. It just let's me move around for a few seconds then stops responding. I asked in zone chat and received a number of replies from other players that they are having the same issue. It would be comforting at least to hear from a member of the games management that they are aware of the issue and are working on it. That's my problem here most of all. It seems like they are only aware that the Guild Donations tab causes the game to crash immediately.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    Please do use the existing thread in the Tech forum, or one of the Stickies there, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.