What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[MOD 8] Vell Crowe's Soulbinder Damnation build

namrekcanamrekca Member Posts: 67 Arc User
edited January 2016 in The Nine Hells
Updated: January 17, 2016

3g2Mnvb.png

Two words, Twisted Weapons!

The Twisted set is the set you will want. When you build 24 stacks of Bloodlust, you will gain 3840 Power. If you are not yet to 2500IL required to do the Epic Demogorgon encounter, then my opinion would be to go for either the Burning set, which has a chance to instantly restore 25% of your AP, or the Drowned set, which restores 50% of your max Hp when struck. Also, if you can obtain it, you will want the Lostmauth set for added DPS. For enchants, I chose Dark in defense slots for lifesteal and am in the process of switching to mostly Azure in offense for crit. Artifacts are Sigil of the Devoted, Lostmauth's Horn of Blasting, Sigil of the Controller, and Black Ice Beholder.

Xm7GB2L.png

The Feats:

Damnation Tree

Parting Blasphemy - removing a curse does 6% of weapon damage

Sparkbinder - Immolation Spirits lasts 5 seconds longer

Warding Spirits - 10% less damage with active puppet

Spirit Fire - puppet deals 50% weapon damage to nearby foes every second (actual damage is ~10%)

Ghastly Commander - when puppet is active, you deal 10% more damage and 2% more lifesteal

Wrathful Souls - puppet deals 100% more damage and their attacks deal 15% lifesteal, healing you

Soul Desecration - "permanent" puppet

Fury Tree

Critical Promise - after a crit, you deal 10% weapon damage

Burning Soul - soul sparks increase your damage by .3% per spark

The Powers:

yPp2QVE.png
DIlhbNS.png
MhpBpfC.png

The Boons:

35GCQzG.png
xdvQazI.png
3znrzpl.png
2fzJWnB.png
W4tNuKe.png

*I did not list the Stronghold boons as mileage will vary based on your guild.

The Companions:

Fire Archon - 7% damage increase to targets under 50% health

Siege Master - 4% damage increase; 8% on Stronghold map

Air Archon - 5% damage increase to targets not at full health + .5% for each additional archon

Erinyes - 10% critical severity

Zhentarim Warlock - taken to legendary with 3 perfect bonding runestones

*If you can't get the Zhentarim Warlock, then substitute any fast attacking companion

KYERWk3.png

Playstyle and Loadout:

The Soulbinder Warlock is versitile and can be played a couple of different ways. One way is to use the Soul Scorch encounter which has no cool down, but uses your stored sparks. The other way is more like that of a Fury SW, which will increase your damage the more sparks you have.

For my mainhand artifact power, I chose Essence Defiler which increases the damage of that at-will 8%. For offhand artifact power I chose Dust to Dust which increases your damage by .25% per spark up to 5%.

Class Features
Dust to Dust
Borrowed Time

Dailies
Immolation Spirits
Tyrannical Threat

At-Wills
Essence Defiler
Dark Spiral Charge

Encounters
Warlock's Bargain
Hadar's Grasp
Dreadtheft

Typical rotation would consist of Immolation Spirits > Warlock's Bargain > Hadar's Grasp > Dreadtheft. Primary at-will is Essence Defiler. Use Dark Spiral Charge when it has 3 charges.

Occasionally I will swap in Harrowstorm and Fiery Bolt such as when killing lots of trash mobs. When using these 2 encounters, you will want to cast Harrowstorm before Fiery Bolt. Fiery Bolt consumes curse, Harrowstorm does not.

Unrepentant Gaming
uey100.png

Vell Crowe
Vell Crowe's Soulbinder Damnation SW build
Post edited by namrekca on

Comments

• namrekcanamrekca Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    reserved for me
    Post edited by namrekca on
    Unrepentant Gaming
    uey100.png

Vell Crowe
    edited May 2015
    reserved for me 2
    Unrepentant Gaming
    uey100.png

Vell Crowe
  • denvalddenvald Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I think you're missing out on alot there bro

Soul scorch highest single target dps spell available
    Borrowed time best survival feat
    Surprisingly Shadow walk is also extremely awesome, 40% increased speed does things liek busting 3 caps in VT boss fight or zap to far ally to revive them. Movement is an effective defence

I would drop one point of life steal boon in ToD for 10% increased healing. 1% LS is not worth 10% incoming healing. you can take 4% LS and 10% incoming healing

Dark revelry. It's awesome, (then again I'm playing Fury perhaps not as good for damnation)

Accursed soul is a good panic button when ur HP is low. Dark spiral is only really good if you got the artifact weapon, otherwise in most cases Hand of blight is better for the higher damage and debuff

Setup for damnation I'd use

Bosses
    WB KF SS

Trash
    WB DT and whatever u fee llike putting there
    I am the monk, martial skill transcends the battlefield
    It is my my life style, my doctrine and my state of mind,
    You fight well, but without focus and discipline, you will fall.

More threads by me / Click on it B)
    My Support Warlock/Temptation Thread
  • vaelynxvaelynx Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    denvald wrote: »

Surprisingly Shadow walk is also extremely awesome, 40% increased speed does things liek busting 3 caps in VT boss fight or zap to far ally to revive them. Movement is an effective defence

I would drop one point of life steal boon in ToD for 10% increased healing. 1% LS is not worth 10% incoming healing. you can take 4% LS and 10% incoming healing

Dark revelry. It's awesome, (then again I'm playing Fury perhaps not as good for damnation)

Accursed soul is a good panic button when ur HP is low. Dark spiral is only really good if you got the artifact weapon, otherwise in most cases Hand of blight is better for the higher damage and debuff

Bosses
    WB KF SS

Trash

Agreed with pretty much everything here.
    As far as moveset, for bosses, WB SS DT has been my favourite - DT does well to replenish sparks while also dealing decent damage.

For trash.... old combination used to be WB harrowstorm DT for occassional CC and area mob damage. These days I find myself favouring Arms of Hadar more and more - it can be used to get a breather if you play it right, slaps often, and for a special reason, due to the accursed graphics bug I just don't see where my harrowstorm is at XD
  • martianmnhuntermartianmnhunter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    He's damnation spec because of the bugged puppet, it does 600k+ hits in dungeons
  • bubettebubette Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I've used this almost exact build ever since SW came out. The only difference is I use Warlock's Bargain, Scorch and Killing Flames for my encounters. For my class features I use Borrowed Time and Dark Prayers, for my dailies, I use Immolation Spirits and Brood of Hadar and for my at wills, Essence Defiler and Dark Spiral, which hits real hard. Using this build, I can fill my AP at least twice if I haven't killed the mob before then. BTW, this build is also great in PVP with good survivability and DPS. Immolation Spirits is a beast if you want to either take or keep a node.
  • arakk00arakk00 Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I personally am using the Damnation spec as well. I'm not 60 yet, but I run Scorch, Vampiric Embrace, and Hadar's Grasp. I also keep Accursed Souls and Immolation Spirits in my bar, with the important difference that I only use the latter with 5 sparks. They're just that strong. At 62 I prefer Borrowed Time and Dust to Dust for PvE, I'll probably swap to All Consuming Curse later. Atwills, I use Spiral and Essence Defiler.
    A <Friendly Dragon>!
  • candinho2candinho2 Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    denvald wrote: »

Bosses
    WB KF SS

Trash

Dark Ravelry only give 20% power/speed wich isn't that great, as pve Damnation do higher damage over fury, for pvp, fury is far better cause of the high single target damage, i prefer the safety rotation, Immolation spirits+WB+Hadar Grasp+DT(remember to slot Dust to Dust, wich give us 80% ap at 30 sparks) i do change dt for SS for fast moving bosses like valindra/lostmouth...
    edited May 2015
    I don't use SS because I prefer to build my sparks up so it refills my AP bar allowing me to use Immolation Spirits more often. Also, the more sparks I have, the more damage I do.
    Unrepentant Gaming
    uey100.png

Vell Crowe
  • azli82azli82 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    dear bro namrekca ,

nice build on it bro . But i am in SW SB Tempation/Fury Tree . But your build look good on several situation .

I am build/gear up with HitPoint Build . Tempation tank HoT build and also semi DPS damage . Tyr to be survival Warlock for PVE situation .
    23% life steal chances and proc with 3 times chance to steel from boon . Build more Incoming Heal bonus at rate + Healing from Power , renegeration around 6% . Build up for HitPoint will benefit your Spark .

Spark(30) give u : 15% deflect chances(artifact benefit) , Life steal 2% , damage 9% and 2.4%(base your hit point) heal over time(2 sec)Class feature Barrow Time

Companion is important too with 5 benefit of your build , and i equip base on my current hit point situation . what happen if your hp below 30% / 50% and 100% . And the compaion will play the role of the situation of your Hit Point .
    HELLBOI (HELLBRINGER) LVL 70 (SW)
    THE BEST TEAM IS ALWAYS LEAD THE BEST YOUR BUILD .
    THE BEST WEAPON THAT WE HAVE IS TEAM MATES , NOT YOU .
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    1. the 9% buff from fury tree does not disappear, so if 30 sparks up or not may do no difference?

2. dust to dust only refills AP bar by hopping from one trash mob to the next, when they fade away and heal you,as far as i can see
    during boss fights i use SS and see no benefit from dust to dust?

3. damnation is broken tree with 600k+ puppet-hits

4. 30 sparks give +3,9% lifesteal , testing on dummy
    Tweaked the build, so bumping.
    Unrepentant Gaming
    uey100.png

Vell Crowe
  • fernuufernuu Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    I run with DT/SS/FB as encounters. Due to high critical strike % I'm building sparks fast enough. On single target fights like bosses I'm casting Immolation Spirits + puppet - that's enough to spam SS for a really long time - sparks are building over and over so I can use SS like 11-13 times in row. With rene CW in team - practicly endless.
    https://youtube.com/c/FernuStormborn

Mod 10:
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Killing Flames deals 16636893 (1009292) Fire Damage to Ethraniev Marrowslake.

Mod 9:
    [Combat (Self)] Your Murderous Flames deals 376274433 (18876929) Fire Damage to Red Tiamat Head.
    fernuu wrote: »
    I run with DT/SS/FB as encounters. Due to high critical strike % I'm building sparks fast enough. On single target fights like bosses I'm casting Immolation Spirits + puppet - that's enough to spam SS for a really long time - sparks are building over and over so I can use SS like 11-13 times in row. With rene CW in team - practicly endless.

Yea, started using SS on bosses, changed guide to reflect
    Unrepentant Gaming
    uey100.png

Vell Crowe
  • alkemist80alkemist80 Member Posts: 957 Arc User
    Haven't played my SW since mid mod 4 and was temptation back then. Thanks for the build and bringing life back to my SW. Gives me something to work with since I've been out of the loop. The soulbinder damnation build is a lot more fun than I thought too.
    Banshee (Devotion Justice Oathbound Paladin) - Crueladevil (Soulbinder Damnation Scourge Warlock) - Sindania Balefire (Master Infiltrator Trickster Rogue)

werewolf.jpg
    edited July 2015
    its broken but fun, as fury trying to get every little percent out of that build, I dealt only 25-30% of the damage as I deal now
    only T1 is lesser, but also a ton more than SB fury
    and since i completet the lolset, PVP has completely changed, its me the guys arer running from most time
  • atriaratriar Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    Sigh... this build is terrible i do not recommend it to anyone.
    atriar wrote: »
    Sigh... this build is terrible i do not recommend it to anyone.

If it is terrible, do some T2 runs with me. Show me how is it terrible. Please!
    Unrepentant Gaming
    uey100.png

Vell Crowe
    edited July 2015
    I do not wish to be rude, i sincerely wish to help the SW community so i will state your flaws in your guide Namrekca.

1st the highest DR on trash mobs is 40%, on bosses 60%. Why do you build yourself over 70% damage resistance ignore?
    - You waste your stats here

2nd With your preaty low CON stat why would you put any point on the Blood Pact of Cania feat
    - Makes no sense

3rd you say that 10% personal DPS (with your super squishy ~26k HP Soul Puppet) is more important than 20% power and run speed to the WHOLE party.
    - In short instead of the granteeed always up 5% dmg boost to the party you picked an uncertain 10% personal dps.

4th Your boons are focusing on solely power, crit and regeneration.
    - The SW is a HP based Life Steal dependant class. To do any solo content with your build is a hell.

5th where is your augment companion?
    - Why dont you recommend Ioun Stone to the players? o.O

And lasty, as an active SW player i do know preaty well that the pupet is bugged in t2 dungeons and every swing on it is between 200. 000 - 1 500 000. Just because you have a bugged tool in your kit that doesnt justify your bad build.

EDIT: I do have a style that easly offends people. If anybody did take anything personally i do apologize.
    Post edited by atriar on
  • lorddemonragelorddemonrage Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    I do not wish to be rude, i sincerely wish to help the SW community so i will state your flwas in your "mis"guide Namrekca.

1st the highest DR on trash mobs is 40%, on bosses 60%. Why do you build yourself over 70% damage resistance ignore?

2nd With your preaty low CON stat why would you put any point on the Blood Pact of Cania feat
    - Makes no sense

3rd you say that 10% personal DPS (with your super squishy ~26k HP Soul Puppet) is more important than 20% power and run speed to the WHOLE party.
    - In short instead of the granteeed always up 5% dmg boost to the party you picked an uncertain 10% personal dps.

4th Where are your Dread Ring boons?
    - ???

5th Your boons are focusing on solely power, crit and regeneration.
    - The SW is a HP based Life Steal dependant class. To do any solo content with your build is a hell.

6th where is your augment companion?

And lasty, as an active SW player i do know preaty well that the pupet is bugged in t2 dungeons and every swing on it is between 200. 000 - 1 500 000. Just because you have a bugged tool in your kit that doesnt justify your bad build.

1. if you didn't mean to be rude why did you call it a "mis" guide?
    2. mispelled "flwas", its irony that your word "flaws" is flawed
    3. dread ring boons are there, don't know what you are talking about
    4. he explained his choice in companions, even diagotsu chose a tank companion over ioune stone for his build. if your still wondering why, go read diagotsu's build guide

when you critque someone else's guide like you did, expect someone else to pick at your flaws
    edited July 2015
    I do not wish to be rude, i sincerely wish to help the SW community so i will state your flwas in your "mis"guide Namrekca.

- Makes no sense

4th Where are your Dread Ring boons?
    - ???

5th Your boons are focusing on solely power, crit and regeneration.

6th where is your augment companion?

agree in most points except:
    Bloodpact is 1% bonusdamage for every point, as human what would you propose to take?
    i put also 2 points there and i would not say its wasted since bonus damage is allways good independant from your con stat, I got 23 con and my bonus damage is all in all 31%, skipping the 2 points from blodpact i would have 29% bonus damage
    an alternativ would be energizing curse in my case to have 5/5, that seems to work not that bad , you realls feel the difference
    specced that way first time 3/5 and more AP from at will are very welcome, so your TT/Sprits are faster using essencedefiler very frequently, and AP gain is essential as crit for SB
    taking charisma as high as he can is not that bad, because stacking crit nearly up to 10k in my case and wearing lolset I only get 45,6% critchance, so I guess his build is about 50% , thats pretty good, a bit more HP would be nice, so I also would take 1600HP instead of 3% AP gain in sharandar boons, the bonus Hp from con is very poor

commander is also 2% Lifesteal
    all in all you are right, going temp tree would give you vampire sparks, that gives you 3,9% LS bonus (more than it should)+ LS-bonus for crits + movement/20% power
    tbh, most time doing dungeons my sparks are empty bc I spam SS, so burnig soul does not help that much, but vampire sparks don´t either (normally not needed in dungeons-right)
    so you have flat 2% LS at least + 10% extradamage from puppet/commander in case your puppet is not dead most time and the tank holds aggro, normally works not that good especially when taking mocking spirit
    going solo its pretty sure that going temp-tree its much better

SB-Damnation vs Fury in PVE:
    Runnning Dungeons SB damnation also works much better in T1 and skirmishes compared to SB fury in my case, so its not only T2.
    Running skirmishes you also deal nasty damage, and running elol I am definintly sure that my actual damnation-build is far better than my fury build before
    only thing that really sucks is the puppet staying outside the door most time doing bossfights so I allways go GM help/exit dungeon to reset the puppet
    going solo I am not that sure about performance, my puppet doesn´t help much, the damage is very poor beeing on my own and having no party buffs or crazy interactions with the puppet
  • fernuufernuu Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Guys there is also one important thing with external companion - having 3 bonding runestones on legendary pet grants you even more stats than ioun stone. Still - I'm just starting to test it, for sure ioun is more "stable" source of extra stats, but still it worth testing.

Edit: Also, Priestess of Sehanine Moonbow is quite nice companion as external (the only cons are 3 defensive slots) - +20% crit chance for team is really high boost.
    https://youtube.com/c/FernuStormborn

Mod 10:
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Killing Flames deals 16636893 (1009292) Fire Damage to Ethraniev Marrowslake.

Mod 9:
    [Combat (Self)] Your Murderous Flames deals 376274433 (18876929) Fire Damage to Red Tiamat Head.
    4. he explained his choice in companions, even diagotsu chose a tank companion over ioune stone for his build. if your still wondering why, go read diagotsu's build guide

when you critque someone else's guide like you did, expect someone else to pick at your flaws

1. because i do feel this guide is misleading the inexpereinced Warlkocks here.
    2. it has nothing to do with the guide or my opinion, nothing more than provocation
    3. i did not find it, but i did look for it. Browser problem maybe.
    4. even if he is explain his companions the choice is wrong.

intellect Devourer - 2% combat advantage - You are not hellbringer SW

Blink Dog - 2% combat advantage damage - You are not hellbringer SW

(combat adavantage is base damage +15%, if you have CHA 28 + Devourer + Blink Dog your combat advantage damage is = base + 18,3%. If we take the fact that you are not always in combat advantage since you are SB, the resoult is disappointing.)

Air Archon - 2% damage to targets not at full health - Good pick, upgrade it as soon as you can

Erinyes - 10% critical severity - Mandatory without a question

Battlefield Medic - 6% incoming healing - I use this as my summoned companion to offset the fact that lifesteal **** now. - Now this is ??? for me.

Between this companions there is no TANK companion.
  • jobsalotofworkjobsalotofwork Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 189 Arc User

2. it has nothing to do with the guide or my opinion, nothing more than provocation

(combat adavantage is base damage +15%, if you have CHA 28 + Devourer + Blink Dog your combat advantage damage is = base + 18,3%. If we take the fact that you are not always in combat advantage since you are SB, the resoult is disappointing.)

Air Archon - 2% damage to targets not at full health - Good pick, upgrade it as soon as you can

Battlefield Medic - 6% incoming healing - I use this as my summoned companion to offset the fact that lifesteal **** now. - Now this is ??? for me.

Damnation has high up time on CA due too the puppet and using a tanking companion increases it. A tanking companion eats damage for you. You have to consider play style differences.
  • schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited July 2015

Damnation has high up time on CA due too the puppet and using a tanking companion increases it. A tanking companion eats damage for you. You have to consider play style differences.

Well i think you guys see this total wrong .

Combat advantage is 15% dmg bonus .

Each % you get from companions combat advantage stat or from char is calculated with this formula.

BASE 15 % other modifiers just give *0,xx nothing more .

So lets say KF deal 20000 dmg if you have combat advantage the extra dmg will be total 23000 if you have other combat advantage bonuses lets say you stack up 30% more how will this work 20000+(20000*0.15=3000)+(3000*0.30=900) total =23900

What can 'a' augment companion give to y 4000/4000/2500 stat =10%dmg 10% crit 15% arp vs <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> 900 extra dmg on 23k dmg.
    You only see huge numbers cuz in t2 combat advantage is bugged for enemy mobs and for puppet to this is why the puppet hit those large dmg ,

I have a really nice GWF my DPS output is almost the same az lazaroth's GWF and belive it or not atriar can somtimes over come me in "seldarine set".
    My personal view is , i dont recommend this build someway namrekca you shoud rebuild/tweek your build to be viable cuz the way i see even misery pvp build is better then yours in this state .
    I just can add this dropp your Soul Scorch in dungeon both hadar's Gasp and firely bolt are better in dungeons cuz HG can save your team lot time if you curse your target before cast it and FB have a good reaction with TT cuz if you cast the TT on 3 targets you will get x3 FB .

In solo i think hadar's Gasp beat anything with the folowing rota WB +HG+DT.

But dont give up i see a good intention to help your SW felows but you shoud ask others too and lisen to pro advice before you make a final build.

Learn from lazaroth he is always asking testing stuff out before he post somthing and mislead ppl.
    This is why i dont make guids cuz someone will come with better idea .
    And if they folow your guid they waste money you will be blamed.
    Who know ???? next mod patch comes out and boom CA is fixed in game your pupped now deals 2k dmg ppl will hate y LOL set fixed now you have bad artifact set etc etc.. .
    This is why we say we dont recomend it .

Cuz i you make a guide you think your build is the best but belive it or not in a MMO (from millions of ppl) thinking you are the best is a bit.....

Post edited by schweifer1982 on
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
    edited July 2015

Well i think you guys see this total wrong .

Combat advantage is 15% dmg bonus .

Each % you get from companions combat advantage stat or from char is calculated with this formula.

BASE 15 % other modifiers just give *0,xx nothing more .

So lets say KF deal 20000 dmg if you have combat advantage the extra dmg will be total 23000 if you have other combat advantage bonuses lets say you stack up 30% more how will this work 20000+(20000*0.15=3000)+(3000*0.30=900) total =23900

What can 'a' augment companion give to y 4000/4000/2500 stat =10%dmg 10% crit 15% arp vs <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> 900 extra dmg on 23k dmg.
    You only see huge numbers cuz in t2 combat advantage is bugged for enemy mobs and for puppet to this is why the puppet hit those large dmg ,

I have a really nice GWF my DPS output is almost the same az lazaroth's GWF and belive it or not atriar can somtimes over come me in "seldarine set".
    My personal view is , i dont recommend this build someway namrekca you shoud rebuild/tweek your build to be viable cuz the way i see even misery pvp build is better then yours in this state .
    I just can add this dropp your Soul Scorch in dungeon both hadar's Gasp and firely bolt are better in dungeons cuz HG can save your team lot time if you curse your target before cast it and FB have a good reaction with TT cuz if you cast the TT on 3 targets you will get x3 FB .

In solo i think hadar's Gasp beat anything with the folowing rota WB +HG+DT.

But dont give up i see a good intention to help your SW felows but you shoud ask others too and lisen to pro advice before you make a final build.

Learn from lazaroth he is always asking testing stuff out before he post somthing and mislead ppl.
    This is why i dont make guids cuz someone will come with better idea .
    And if they folow your guid they waste money you will be blamed.
    Who know ???? next mod patch comes out and boom CA is fixed in game your pupped now deals 2k dmg ppl will hate y LOL set fixed now you have bad artifact set etc etc.. .
    This is why we say we dont recomend it .

Cuz i you make a guide you think your build is the best but belive it or not in a MMO (from millions of ppl) thinking you are the best is a bit.....

I use an augment , but compagnion would deal probably more damage bc it gives you the buff from bonding RS up to 3 times (some wrote 5 times) so its an incredible ammount of stat boost you happen to get
    as I remember most take a perfect and a normal they mix it, can´t remember why
    I also remember that some player tested the cambion magus/like erinyes that gives you crit severity (think its 10% epic version), was about 7 mio AD last time i checked
    10% crit? do you mean the buff from the black dragon ioun stone? that only procs if HP is <50%, does not happen that much as warlock, except you are dead, better used by GWF

you really think, that HG+FB+DT on TT are better than tab WB + DT+SS on TT?
    did you test that or do you only feel that :) ? sry no offend
    single target is tab WB+DT+SS and having spirits most time up, they do crazy damage T1 or T2 and refill your sparks if crittnig very fast
    I will run your recommandation one time in T1 and T2 and come back here, but I hardly doubt it will deal any better, very curious (me), to test something new

In wich dungeon does atriar overcome you with seldarine set?
    in case you mean T2 dungeon thats no big deal, bc untile now I outdamaged every GWF even far better geared ones, T1 would be surprising to me and hard to believe in case he does not use ilianbruen set?

since using lolset fro short time (espec for PVP) I do not feel a very big damageboost compared to my former setup having charisma belt, but I may be wrong, just an impression
    doing PVP its the only option to get out of this sad situation the warlock has to deal with
    Post edited by schietindebux on
    edited July 2015
    The TT is an AoE spell and has a strong synergy with every other AoE power like FB. You should try it out, it can do insane burst dmg.

Personally i recommend SS only in single target situations for example in Lair of Lostmauth.
  • schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    [quote="fernuu;12600027"

In wich dungeon does atriar overcome you with seldarine set?
    in case you mean T2 dungeon thats no big deal, bc untile now I outdamaged every GWF even far better geared ones, T1 would be surprising to me and hard to believe in case he does not use ilianbruen set?
    [/quote]

I say somtimes not always :)
    But the only dungeon/skirmish he cant and will never beat me is Esot.
    But in VT - LoL - MC he can matter what are other playes cuz Prot.P/DC/CW can be really pain for SW's cuz they all trow mobs away also if we run with more then 1 GWF there are lot less hp left cuz SW isnt really a brust DPS class.

The best PT setup when SW can shine is GWF +GF+HR+OP healer.

Any way he is running elven armor set .

Also i dont say Hadar's Gasp give y insane dmg i say its usefull in T2 (cuz you can help to CC those insane elit mobs) and do better dmg then Soul Scorch with TT the only problem with it is the long recharge time .

I recomend it in solo play cuz dealing with ranged mobs this is the most usefull encounter i say it agan SW have no brust dmg he cant oneshot those ranged mobs.
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
    edited July 2015
    I do not wish to be rude, i sincerely wish to help the SW community so i will state your flaws in your guide Namrekca.

- Makes no sense

4th Your boons are focusing on solely power, crit and regeneration.

5th where is your augment companion?

EDIT: I do have a style that easly offends people. If anybody did take anything personally i do apologize.

1. I have 66%, not over 70, but I do agree I have a little too much. I had more before, but changed an artifact to gain crit.

2. OK, tell me what you would recommend then.

3. You greatly underestimate the uptime of the puppet. The puppet is up most of the time and does not die as easily as you think it does. You also recommend feats based around lifesteal, which is even more unpredictable.

4. 1 boon is regen. I can solo some small HE's in IWD, yup that's hell...

5. I prefer a healer companion

Yes, in T2 the puppet is bugged, but I do lots of DPS in T1 and skirmishes as well. I solo much, much better than when I was HB Fury.

The bottom line is that many people that I have run with kept asking about my build. There was no SB Damnation build posted anywhere that I could find, so I posted my build. Several people have taken their SW off the shelf after trying this build because it made the class fun again for them. You don't like the build, fine, you are entitled to that. Others that have actually tried it, like it.
    Unrepentant Gaming
    uey100.png

Vell Crowe
    edited July 2015
    namrekca wrote: »
    1. I have 66%, not over 70, but I do agree I have a little too much. I had more before, but changed an artifact to gain crit.

2. OK, tell me what you would recommend then.

3. You greatly underestimate the uptime of the puppet. The puppet is up most of the time and does not die as easily as you think it does. You also recommend feats based around lifesteal, which is even more unpredictable.

4. 1 boon is regen. I can solo some small HE's in IWD, yup that's hell...

5. I prefer a healer companion

Yes, in T2 the puppet is bugged, but I do lots of DPS in T1 and skirmishes as well. I solo much, much better than when I was HB Fury.

The bottom line is that many people that I have run with kept asking about my build. There was no SB Damnation build posted anywhere that I could find, so I posted my build. Several people have taken their SW off the shelf after trying this build because it made the class fun again for them. You don't like the build, fine, you are entitled to that. Others that have actually tried it, like it.

These are my feats.
    - I do not run Spiritefire becuase it is bugged. Instead of the promised 50% weapon damage it deals like 7% weapon damage / sec.
    That 90 damage / sec do only achive that your Soul Puppet pulls everything in combat from any map you play. It was a real pain for me to use it. After a HE encounter i could not mount up because my Puppet did pull in everything, while i was questing my Puppet did pull in none quest releated mobs and prolonged the fights more... i really did hate it. It is too much pain for 90 damage per sec.
    - Personally to me the uptime of the Dark Revelry is 100%. I am running Dark Enchantments in deffense slot, 400 Life Steal from Dread Ring, 400 Life Steal from Tyranny and my last 3 boons in Tyranny are 3% Life Steal, 10% Inc Heal and 5% Crit Severity.

As you say i am underestimate the uptime of that poor soul because i am always miss her somewhere. The lazy bum.

So you have heard my opinion. Even if you dont like i do hope that at least you give it a thought. :)
This discussion has been closed.