test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

TONG - 2nd boss bug and IL scaling

shadrakt2shadrakt2 Member Posts: 151 Arc User
My IL in a private tong queue was compressed to 16000, not sure if that's supposed to happen. All my stats went down with it too. I tried unsummoning and summoning my companion a couple times, didn't help.

Also, the second boss got pushed away in a way that the visual representation of the capsule was still in place, but the invisible object itself with its name tag was stuck in a corner, where the players had to go to damage it.

Also, I know the defiant souls were supposed to have their HP reduced, but we were having a real hard time, I don't think we managed to kill a single one.

Comments

• Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Hello @shadrakt2,

Thanks for your report!

I think the item level scaling and the difficulty against the last boss are intended - I didn't noticed any issue by testing ToNG, but the issue you reported regarding the second boss is linked to another bug that we will escalate tomorrow to the dev team.

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hey folks! If the Wither's thing happens again, can you take a screenshot and share it here? Thanks!
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    There was a bug before where Withers and other bosses could be knocked using the combat power of Arcane Whirlwind. Maybe the fix for that got reverted.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother