test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scroll of Life what the point

chronoskenschronoskens Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 17 Arc User
what the point on having the scrolls if you can't us them from the inventory as tomorrows update states, where are you supposed to put them as players have limited slots for stuff as it is.

Scroll of Mass Life: This item can no longer be used from inventory while dead.
Scroll of Life: This item can no longer be used from the inventory when dead.

Comments

• Options
    agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User
    I tend to believe it maybe was a bug where you could use them when dead, as really dead, not in a revive state. If it's that, well it's simply a bugfix.
  • Options
    dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    agilesto said:

I tend to believe it maybe was a bug where you could use them when dead, as really dead, not in a revive state. If it's that, well it's simply a bugfix.

This.
    Pretty well know bug/exploit. Can say it now without fear of censure. Glad it is being fixed.
    JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
    "Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    There was an update, clarifying it works normally when you are "near death". So, just closing a loophole...not an issue, case closed.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    adinosii said:

There was an update, clarifying it works normally when you are "near death". So, just closing a loophole...not an issue, case closed.

It was a bug that was being exploited to bring people back after fully dead if scroll is used in a certain way.
    There are YouTube videos showing it.
    Moot point. It's fixed. As you say, case closed.
    JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
    "Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.
  • Options
    dingrongdingrong Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 65 Arc User
    i think the point is that now you will have a 20 sec cool down (like every other potion) .. u cant use scroll over and over and over in 1 sec