test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mount Insignias of Prosperity do not add XP bonus

vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
This just after the recent patch, or maybe after the Ravenloft release, but I just noticed it now.

It doesn't give the XP bonus on the character stat sheet when I add or remove Insignia's of Prosperity.

I have tested this both on on the Rare (blue) and Epic (purple) Insignia's of Prosperity.
Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    Known issue and dev is aware of it.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • kittenminxnola#6243 kittenminxnola Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I'm not sure if it's been made note of, or anyone else is having issues. But prosperity insignias are not working at all.

I'm not sure if it's been made note of, or anyone else is having issues. But prosperity insignias are not working at all.

It has not worked since mod 14. Dev is aware of it.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • kittenminxnola#6243 kittenminxnola Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Okay thanks, I appreciate your response. I knew about Azures on utility not working. Not the property insignias. I hope the devs get it fixed soon.

Okay thanks, I appreciate your response. I knew about Azures on utility not working. Not the property insignias. I hope the devs get it fixed soon.

Azure on utility actually works for me. Prosperity insignia does not work for everyone.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    Yea it seems there is another maintenance or possible patch tomorrow - hopefully maybe we'll see a few additional fixes in that?
    strathkin said:

Yea it seems there is another maintenance or possible patch tomorrow - hopefully maybe we'll see a few additional fixes in that?

Sadly, based on the patch note, it won't.
    Do we have any update on this one?
    edited July 2018
    @nitocris83, Do we have any update on this one?
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Hello, I confirm it's a known issue. EU teams already forwarded it 07/16. Developpers are working on a fix :)
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
    percemer said:

Hello, I confirm it's a known issue. EU teams already forwarded it 07/16. Developpers are working on a fix :)

I knew you did because you said that (actually to me) before. However, the reply is the same as before too. Thanks anyway.