Install Arc
Options

[Player Request] Be Kinder to Each Other

13»

Comments

• Options
    litaaerslitaaers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    Just read the whole thing. Delete, at your leisure.
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    @kreatyve Reading what litaaers wrote, I can agree with him. We make a comment and then a while later we find it in the Lower Depths for whatever reason. I don't think he was saying that it went there because someone used the Disagree/Agree buttons.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    greywynd said:

@kreatyve Reading what litaaers wrote, I can agree with him. We make a comment and then a while later we find it in the Lower Depths for whatever reason. I don't think he was saying that it went there because someone used the Disagree/Agree buttons.

Yeah, I had misread his comment at first. Apologies.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    astrotiger5astrotiger5 Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    [player request]: don't hog Mantol-Derith landing!!! I got a grump; two players with their mount were hogging the outgoing "Press F to return to the surface" landing. My character jumping up-down at the highest point to press F!
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Look up.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

[player request]: don't hog Mantol-Derith landing!!! I got a grump; two players with their mount were hogging the outgoing "Press F to return to the surface" landing. My character jumping up-down at the highest point to press F!

change instances