test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mod 13 weapons

Im a console pleb, so I ask, what are us pallies looking at for best weapon set in mod 13?

Comments

• thrill#1417 thrill Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    I know this is early and testing will be needed, but what are the first impressions of which Mod13 set bonus will be best for OP?

Is there any chance SH2 Titansteel would be viable as support? I know it depends on the composition of your group.

For personal damage I realize the Mod 13 is better. I am told the extra base damge from exalted is around 11%, so you are better off than a full group SH2 bonus. Are the bonus stats from Pioneer gear more useful than the various other buffs?

The 1000 defense is not necessarily that great (unless you use Assassin's Covenant) but 1000 power is very good and the way I see it the 1000 Crit, ArPen, and Recovery means you can change out other stat sources and add in up to another 3000 power if you don't need the Crit, recovery or arpen.
  • thrill#1417 thrill Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    Wow, this forum has really died off. :(
  • majorcharvenakmajorcharvenak Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    I wouldn't say all that. :p It think its just that it might take a little while to get a response to this thread as the Mod just dropped onto preview. Give them some more time.
    ~Shia~

House Miliskeera in exile (NW)
    Sereska Miliskeera, Lvl 70 OP - Devotion (Just.)/Protection (Just.)
    Shizlee Miliskeera, Lvl 70 DC - Divine Oracle (Right.)/Anoited Champion (Faith.)
    Finithey Miliskeera, Lvl 70 HR - Stormwarden (Combat)/Pathfinder (Trapper)
    Maya Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 CW - Spellstorm
    Irae Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 TR - Master Inflitrator

Member - Houseclan t'Charvon (STO)
    Shiarrael e'Tal'Aura t'Charvon, LvL 60, Rom Sci
    S'aana ir'Virinat t'Charvon, Lvl 60, Rom Eng
    T'Lyra, LvL 60, Fed, Vul Sci
    Ta'el, Lvl 60, Rom Tac
  • trzebiat#2067 trzebiat Member Posts: 372 Arc User
    MW III will be BiS but expensive at start. Primal set for Seals of Brave will be easy to get and most likely second best choice. For slightly more power share there should be the new set for campaign currency that gives 5x +1k different stats in full party.
    edited February 2018
    @thrill Recommend you check out @trzebiat's response to @fightdawalrus' question on best Mod 13 weapons. I don't know why a new thread was started when this one was already established...oh well. Hopefully @trezebiat's response gives you a place to start. :)
    ~Shia~

Shizlee Miliskeera, Lvl 70 DC - Divine Oracle (Right.)/Anoited Champion (Faith.)

Ta'el, Lvl 60, Rom Tac
    edited February 2018
    @kreatyve, Can you or another mod merge this discussion with the one on Mod 13 weapons? They seem to be asking the same thing.
    ~Shia~

Ta'el, Lvl 60, Rom Tac
  • werdandi#8366 werdandi Member Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Well, I am currently using the teak chult weapons for my OP and I was pretty sure that I will be using the Primal weapons for mod 13 (because I have plenty of brave seals) but yesterday I looked again at the bonus given by the new weapons sets.
    • MWIII is bis for support classes but they are lackluster for this module because they don't offer much personal damage compared to the other sets.
    • Primal weapons offer a nearly-permanent 10% personal damage because they are easy to proc
    I am now considering the Pioneer weapons because they offer additional stats depending on the number of players in your party. But the tooltip is confusing: say you are 5 people in your party, will you gain +1000 Power, and +1000 Defense, and +1000 Recovery, and +1000 Critical Strike, and +1000 Armor Penetration .
    Or +1000 for one of these stats randomly ?

In the first case, it would be good because i could focus more on power share and damage output (we are always 5 in a dungeon).
  • artifleurartifleur Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    You get 1000 in all five stats.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Do they stack? E.g. 3 people using the weapons in a group give 3k stats?
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
    The stats are for you and you alone.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    ah ok thanks
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • neon#1277 neon Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Hi,
    For anyone investing in primal/pilgrim, does someone know what is the refresh rate after the set bonus has run off ? In other words, what happens after you've had 10% dmg bonus for 10sec (primal) or 5% for 1min (pilgrim), does it takes 30s to possibly proc again ? The tooltip offers no details on this.

neon#1277 said:

Hi,
    For anyone investing in primal/pilgrim, does someone know what is the refresh rate after the set bonus has run off ? In other words, what happens after you've had 10% dmg bonus for 10sec (primal) or 5% for 1min (pilgrim), does it takes 30s to possibly proc again ? The tooltip offers no details on this.

They don't have any cooldown yet.
  • neon#1277 neon Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    artifleur said:

neon#1277 said:

Hi,

Ty. So if primal procs with overhealing, it could be a constant +10% buff ? As for pilgrim, the constant buff would vary from 2-10% (in battle mostly i guess). Just to be sure :D
    artifleur said:

neon#1277 said:

Hi,

I wouldn't be surprised when the cooldown comes knocking when someone complains about how OP it is. Face it folks, we just can't have nice things.
    ~Shia~

Ta'el, Lvl 60, Rom Tac