test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[XBOX]/[PS4] Account Consolidation

sprainogresprainogre Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited January 2018 in Peer to Peer Tech Forum
Before I bug the tech support people, is there a way for them to combine accounts? Like if I want to shift my account from my XBox to my PS4 before selling my XBox (for example). Thanks for any insight on this, hope it's not one of those "asked all the time" or something.

Comments

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2018
    No. Account mergers and transfers are not available on the same server, let alone across platforms. There are no plans in the foreseeable future for such options, especially with Sony being adamantly against cross platforming with Microsoft, despite Microsoft being willing of the idea. Just remove your handle/factory reset the XBOX before you sell it so no one can access your XBOX Gaming Account and your stuff will be there for you should you get another XBOX again in the future.
  • sprainogresprainogre Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Kinda figured that would be the case, but thanks for some of the insight into the degree of no and a little of the why. Much appreciated. (And I'll probably go with the factory reset.) :)

Thank you much.