What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[1 slot open] Alliance Primacy Lv 230+

lazaroth666lazaroth666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,332 Arc User

Primacy

A non-elitist & friendly group of like minded players

Introduction

When the alliances came out, the first of us were in different alliances. After some time, we noticed that there were different points of view regarding to what an alliance is supposed to be and since looking for the benefit of our guild members is our main goal we decided to move on and find greener lands. The fact that we were in the wrong alliances at first gave us a valuable experience because we know exactly what we do not want for our guild members. We trully believe in helping each other, assuring that there will be no exhausting and tiresome rules and that everyone is more than welcome to join any content as long as they meet the minimum requeriments. We are continuously working in improving our activities based on democracy where each one of our guilds have a vote for everything regardless of guild hall level or number of players.

Explanation about our alliance name

The definition of Primacy is “the state of being first.” It is important to remember that being first doesn’t mean being elitist; a trait we work hard to avoid. Instead, at it’s heart, Primacy is about leadership. Each one of our guilds is strong and unique, and it’s these varying traits, these differences, that make our Alliance the best. We show other alliances that people of different play styles, classes, personalities, timezones, and even languages can come together to form one cohesive bond. Our Alliance will continue to lead by example and secure our position in the Neverwinter community by maintaining our focus on caring for and supporting our fellow members and guilds.

We are offering the following

• Most guilds have 20-40 players online during the day.
  • Friendly and respectful chat.
  • No Ilvl requeriments.
  • We do not impose anything to any guild.
  • Enough activity for running any kind of content at any hour.
  • Mature and fast resolution of conflicts.
  • Every guild will provide help in the alliance in specific ways.
  • Zero drama.

We only ask for this

Guild leader:
  • Attend to our group of leaders where we discuss everything related to the alliance.
  • Share with your members how our alliance works so everyone feels involved with it.
  • Follow our Conflict Resolution Protocol and provide ways to improve our relationship.
Guild Member:
  • Never ask for ilvl.
  • Be nice and helpful.
  • Always keep your own guild and alliance as first option for running content.

Guilds

We completely ignore the hierarchical system since we consider that we are all equal in every way, so talking about Helm, Sword and Gauntlet positions is really rare unless necessary.
  • Elite Mercenaria – Lv 20.
  • Φ Pure evil Φ – Lv 20.
  • Heralds of Lurid Dusk - Lv 20.
  • Protectors of Rabbits - Lv 20.
  • Call of Mystra - Lv 20.
  • Chronic Legion - Lv 20.
  • Saints of Hope – Lv 20.
  • The Turks - Lv 20.
  • Tohubahovu – Lv 19.
  • Skeleton Crew - Lv 17.
  • Eclipse of the Black Sun - Lv 16.
  • Hemp Harverters - Lv 11.
Actual Alliance Lvl: 223.
fkze9t.jpg
▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
Proud founder of the 'Primacy' alliance
Post edited by lazaroth666 on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    seijidaseijida Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Hope we will find someone to fill our last spot soon. :)

<-- Dawna Nightfall aka. Leader of Infernal Blood :)
  • Options
    Since there is 1 available spot, we are taking any guild Lv 5+ so feel free to send us a message if you are interested.
    fkze9t.jpg
    ▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
  • Options
    malakut#1916 malakut Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    Don't forget about our spontaneous Fun Runs!!!

~LostWrath
  • Options
    stormboundsoulstormboundsoul Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    removed
    Post edited by stormboundsoul on
  • Options
    Our extremely active alliance have a free slot for an equally active guild GH Lv 8+. It is the best time to join considering that there's a new guild event incoming and we are really excited to start running it together. If you need more information, please feel free to send me a message!
    fkze9t.jpg
  • Options
    Only 2 empty slots remaining in our alliance. GH Level doesn't really matter to us. If you have a guild below Lv 8 but it's active enough and you are really interested in growing, we'll be glad to help you as much as possible.
    fkze9t.jpg
  • Options
    Mod 11.5 is getting closer, it is the perfect time to join our alliance! If you have any doubt or question about us, feel free to send me a pm.
    fkze9t.jpg
  • Options
    katabrie#8236 katabrie Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    We love it here, we have so much fun! There's almost always a dungeon run going on, chat is respectful, and there's at least one nightly DF. We would love to see two more active guilds join!
  • Options
    There are 2 slots available! Do you hate drama? Do you hate to see how other guilds are poaching your members? Do you dislike guilds that use dirty tactics to bring people to your alliance? This is the right alliance for you. We do not allow that kind of behavior and whoever uses them is really disgusting. Come and meet new friends, people that really love to play having fun and enjoy our daily activities.
    fkze9t.jpg
  • Options
    Our last 2 slots got filled so we don't longer have available space for another guild at this moment. Now, we have a total alliance level of 155 and growing fast!
    fkze9t.jpg
  • Options
    vexshade#6612 vexshade Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Does any of your guilds accept new players?
  • Options
    Devious Tenants is accepting new players. Our Guild Hall is upgrading to rank 9. PM @katabrie#8236 or message Lazalia and he can get me the information.
  • Options
    Our alliance, formally known as Coalescence, is excited to announce our new name: Primacy. The decision to change our name was not taken lightly; all of our guilds voted on a set of names submitted by our members, and Primacy emerged the winner. Coalescence was a good name, but with the recent additions of larger, more active, loyal, and extremely focused guilds, it no longer reflected who we are. By definition, Primacy is "The state of being first". It is important to remember that being first doesn’t mean being elitist; a trait we work hard to avoid. Instead, at it’s heart, Primacy is about leadership. Each one of our guilds is strong and unique, and it’s these varying traits, these differences, that make our Alliance the best. We show other alliances that people of different play styles, classes, personalities, timezones, and even languages can come together to form one cohesive bond. Our Alliance will continue to lead by example and secure our position in the Neverwinter community by maintaining our focus on caring for and supporting our fellow members and guilds.
    fkze9t.jpg
  • Options
    We have 1 slot available for a gauntlet guild. Activity is much more important than GH Lvl for us so If you are interested, please let us know!
    fkze9t.jpg
  • Options
    We still have 1 gauntlet slot available for any active guild interested in joining a big and very active alliance. If you need further information, please feel free to contact me by sending me a message via forum or in-game @lazaroth666.
    fkze9t.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    We are always running every content that the game have to offer. Very friendly and nice chat during every hour of the day!
    Post edited by lazaroth666 on
    fkze9t.jpg
  • Options
    Mod 12 is going to start very soon, it's the best time to join an alliance and find new friends to play with. We have 1 gauntlet slot available for any active guild lv 8+. If you are interested in joining us, just send me a pm or contact me in-game @lazaroth666.
    fkze9t.jpg
  • Options
    tiavert#5375 tiavert Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    We still have just one slot available in Primacy! Can't recommend joining enough, great group of regulars and easy to get dungeon teams.
  • Options
    syxoooosyxoooo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    Have been in this Alliance since the start, and i have never seen any better Alliance.
    The way all our guilds bond together to make one strong pack, makes it one amazing experience.

Definatly a place you can call home.
    Leader of Pure Evil, Sword Guild in the Primacy Alliance.

Only the dead have seen the end of war. - Plato
  • Options
    This is a great alliance. We have fun, we run stuff together, and questions are always answered quickly.
  • Options
    calmyourtitsplzcalmyourtitsplz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    Great bunch of people. Just in general a good friendly environment!
  • Options
    allybell123allybell123 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 21 Arc User
    Happy go lucky people willing to help. Great guild, home is where the heart is :blush:
  • Options
    silverrrrrrrsilverrrrrrr Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    Hope we can get someone to fill our last spot soon. I love running with everyone in this alliance, they're down to earth and willing to help. :)
    - Silver, Co-Leader of Heralds of Lurid Dusk
    Leader of Heralds of Lurid Dusk

Silv3ry on YouTube

• Options
    dademon1982dademon1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 21 Arc User
    Spot is still open, come join our happy family!! We're not THAT scary ;)

And @Lazalia (@lazaroth666) I think we need to update the info in the initial post. Some guildlevels have risen :smiley:

FateSpinners Guild Leader We are RECRUITING!!
  • Options
    stormboundsoulstormboundsoul Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    We the Saints now have a seat @The Round Table.
    We also have a limited number of seats in our r20 Guild!
    80+ age 18+ Social, friendly, and Zero Drama tolerated....so there is none )
    Contact any officer or @stormboundsoul in game or here!
    TY for your time )

Post edited by stormboundsoul on
  • Options
    lp313lp313 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Come join the fun!!!

We have room for one more guild in our alliance.

If you’re looking for a drama free group of active, easy going players who are always willing to help and enjoy running dungeon and other events then Primacy is the alliance for you.

Contact Lazaroth@lazaroth666 for details

Ruby Ridge – Tohuvabohu Founder
  • Options
    We still have 1 slot available for any guild interested. We truly have a very active alliance with amazing guilds!
    fkze9t.jpg
  • Options
    Updated our info in the initial post. We don't have available slots at this moment.

Special mention to Φ Pure evil Φ for reaching lv 20, congratulations!
    fkze9t.jpg
  • Options
    wrexneffexwrexneffex Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    > @lazaroth666 said:
    > Updated our info in the initial post. We don't have available slots at this moment.
    >
    > Special mention to Φ Pure evil Φ for reaching lv 20, congratulations!

Guild Valor is interested in joining alliance if a space is still available.

We have active players, we are a small guild, I really like your what you are looking for and I think we
    might be a good match.
  • Options
    Primacy have one slot open right now and if you are interested in joining a very active alliance, feel free to send me a pm.
    fkze9t.jpg