test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scheduled Maintenance [9/1] - COMPLETE

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
edited September 2016 in General Discussion (PC)
Neverwinter will have its scheduled maintenance on 9/1 at 7AM PT for roughly two hours.

Patch notes can be found here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10142232-patch-notes:-nw.65.20160801c.18

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Post edited by kreatyve on

Comments

• Options
    buzzki11buzzki11 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Maybe you should go ahead and change that to "Roughly 7am for roughly 2 hours" because the fact that its already running so late without anyone saying anything is making me a bit nervous about the likelihood of it coming back up lol and btw, thank you for actually posting this. it was driving me crazy trying to find information about the reason the servers were going down last night when they changed the message on the launcher directing us to go to the forums for more information when I couldn't find a single post talking about it.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    buzzki11 said:

Maybe you should go ahead and change that to "Roughly 7am for roughly 2 hours" because the fact that its already running so late without anyone saying anything is making me a bit nervous about the likelihood of it coming back up lol and btw, thank you for actually posting this. it was driving me crazy trying to find information about the reason the servers were going down last night when they changed the message on the launcher directing us to go to the forums for more information when I couldn't find a single post talking about it.

Not sure exactly what you are talking about... servers aren't scheduled to be up for another hour.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Accessed this post via the ps4 forum, guessing because it was supposed to be a shared server downtime, the problem is the ps4 servers have yet to go down for maintenance and we haven't heard anything about what is going on.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    This is very confusing. Where did you hear that there would be a PS4 downtime today?

All platforms had a concurrent maintenance outage on Tuesday.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    eu2.proxy.crypticstudios.com

still dead...
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • Options
    They announced it yesterday, and if you look at the PS4 log in screen it says that the servers will be down from 7 to 9
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Servers are up.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options

eu2.proxy.crypticstudios.com

still dead...

This is a known issue. They are working on it, but no ETA yet.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    buzzki11 said:

They announced it yesterday, and if you look at the PS4 log in screen it says that the servers will be down from 7 to 9

This is probably a mix-up. I'll mention it to someone, sorry for the confusion.
    kuI2v8l.png