test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Xbox/PS4] Portobello's Campaign Rolls In!

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
Some of you may know Portobello from his live stage show at PAX Prime, which I hear went swimmingly. After reaching out to Portobello’s servant, Chris Perkins, we were able to put together what should be a memorable event. At this point I’ll let Portobello explain the rest.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/neverwinter/news/detail/10140853-portobello's-campaign-rolls-into-console!

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• dominikmezzrimdominikmezzrim Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    On PS4: Why would you have high level professions to do on day one, when the game released less than a month ago. I can't complete any because I'm not Leadership 15 or Mailsmithing 13...
  • mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    Didn't Respens Marvelous Game give RAD the last time?

Removing that isn't really a "QOL" feature is it?
  • drbubbles#2158 drbubbles Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    I can't get it to run the the dreadful dungeon variant of the marvelous game. I've ran the forest one almost 20 times but need the survey for dreadful dungeon. Is there a trick to get this version?
  • ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    Nope, I had the dungeon once, then about 15 forest ones, then got the dungeon again. It seems to really enjoy running the forest variant.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• drbubbles#2158 drbubbles Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    Oh man. That sucks. I ran it so many times already and always the forest. Did get a green slime companion but want that campaign currency more.
  • doedagr8#2234 doedagr8 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    What do you do with these surveys anybody know bout to throw them out
  • bladedge12bladedge12 Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    When does the event switch over to the next week? I thought everything that was a week reset at monday (icor, RAD quests, ect)?

Oh also why is the class heckler boxes bind to person on equip? I get the wand and stuff but why not "to account" with the boxes.
    ✋☞ ✡⚐
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

When does the event switch over to the next week? I thought everything that was a week reset at monday (icor, RAD quests, ect)?

Oh also why is the class heckler boxes bind to person on equip? I get the wand and stuff but why not "to account" with the boxes.

The events start on Thursdays, so the event dungeons will switch on Thursdays.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • formergruntformergrunt Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I would also like to know what to do with the "Surveys" received after doing the Dungeon and Forest quests.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

I would also like to know what to do with the "Surveys" received after doing the Dungeon and Forest quests.

Throw away.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia