test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

nDemo vs eDemo

frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
Are the chances of getting +5 rings greater in eDemo? I already have my twisted set and +4 rings... +5 rings are the only reason I run it.
FrozenFire

Comments

• Options
    reefriednunt#3177 reefriednunt Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    No same chance in both
  • Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    So why run edemo? Then main reason is edemo can be queued normally, whereas ndemo happens on a schedule similar to Tiamat, so farming it is a bit more difficult.
  • Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    edited August 2016
    Ah :p I'll run nDemo a lot more often then. Thanks.
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    empalasempalas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited August 2016

Are the chances of getting +5 rings greater in eDemo? I already have my twisted set and +4 rings... +5 rings are the only reason I run it.

What is this mythical +5 ring you speak of?...have run ndemo over a hundred times...
  • Options
    Just 100?! :D
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    Can you get twisted ichor in either one? I was under the belief that you can only get it in the epic version.
  • Options
    jobsalotofworkjobsalotofwork Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 189 Arc User
    Twisted ichor is only in epic, but the OP apparently doesn't need it.
  • Options
    Yup... The Twisted Ichor drops only in the epic version... 1 for silver and 2 for gold run. And again, yes, I don't need it.
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    aslan3775aslan3775 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 295 Arc User
    Lucky You!!

Don't forget us poor slobs that still need our sets :'(