test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance [8/23] - CANCELLED

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
Update: We performed a reset when the servers were experiencing issues last night.

Neverwinter will undergo maintenance on 8/23 at 7AM PT for roughly two hours for a server reset.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Post edited by strumslinger on

Comments

• asjohnson#4476 asjohnson Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    You realize the servers are down now right? Can't you guys just combine the two? We have already been thrown off multiple times the past couple of days....
  • daebis01daebis01 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Arc Games ‏@PlayArcGames 26 minil y a 26 minutes

We're aware of the server issues and are currently investigating. Thank you for your patience.
  • kayoe#8257 kayoe Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    > @asjohnson#4476 said:
    > You realize the servers are down now right? Can't you guys just combine the two? We have already been thrown off multiple times the past couple of days....

people who pay membership must be upset 2hrs here and 2hrs there etc adds up in a month must be like a whole 1 day lost...i would be upset... wait i do pay .......i hope when these maintenance happens our membership time stops.
  • evil604#4491 evil604 Member Posts: 32 Arc User

> @asjohnson#4476 said:

> You realize the servers are down now right? Can't you guys just combine the two? We have already been thrown off multiple times the past couple of days....

people who pay membership must be upset 2hrs here and 2hrs there etc adds up in a month must be like a whole 1 day lost...i would be upset... wait i do pay .......i hope when these maintenance happens our membership time stops.

Whoa who cares man lol. You can't play all the time. I pay too and i'm not mad, take a chill pill.
  • druidspawn13#1152 druidspawn13 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    So, I was in the middle of a schirmish and my game froze. When I tried to get back in to Neverwinter, the PLAY option is greyed out and everytime I try to go to the support page here on ARC, it comes up Internal Server Error. Any ideas???
  • kayoe#8257 kayoe Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    > @evil604#4491 said:
    > > @asjohnson#4476 said:
    >
    > > You realize the servers are down now right? Can't you guys just combine the two? We have already been thrown off multiple times the past couple of days....
    >
    >
    >
    > people who pay membership must be upset 2hrs here and 2hrs there etc adds up in a month must be like a whole 1 day lost...i would be upset... wait i do pay .......i hope when these maintenance happens our membership time stops.
    >
    > Whoa who cares man lol. You can't play all the time. I pay too and i'm not mad, take a chill pill.

yea my post was that mean? lol im only asking a question im not insulting anyone or saying u better! not charge us... lol i am chill my comment was a joke.... i would be mad if i paid wait i do pay that sounds mean???
  • bikecrash#6735 bikecrash Member Posts: 1 New User
    What time is that on the east coast
  • asjohnson#4476 asjohnson Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    2hrs from now is 1:30am
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    Just to confirm, maintenance this week as cancelled as the needed reset that would have taken place, took place the night prior during the unexpected downtime.
This discussion has been closed.