test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Game allows more than 124 power points

forums700forums700 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
edited August 2016 in Bug Reports (PC)
My HR recently hit 124 power points. He had 123 spent and 1 available because of the bug with Tier 4 Aspect of the Pack. He uses this class feature often enough that I'd left it at tier 3 to avoid the radius bug.

The character levelled up again just now and received another power point, for a total of 125. That is more than he could spend even after taking all powers at Tier 4.

It looks like there is either no cap in place for power points or if there is it's going off points spent rather than the total of points spent plus points available.

If you do fix this, please replace the power point with something else useful rather than just removing it for people who are at 124.

You might also want to look at how power points are gained from the Sharandar Campaign task 'Assist the War Effort'.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    Save them for the new Power additions
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    forums700forums700 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    @demonmonger, thanks for the reply.

If there is ever another level cap increase it will be nice to have spare power points sitting around for then.

I got another one today for a total of 126 now and I'm still a little worried it might cause a problem if I ever respec the character or that it might set off some anti-exploit code.

We'll see, I guess.

Thanks.
  • Options
    someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    @panderus @terramak @strumslinger

Can you add this bug to your internal database?
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • Options
    I's it even a bug?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options

I's it even a bug?

The same thing as "Refine Faerzress".

NW.65.20160705A.3
    "Underdark Campaign: Players can now refine Faerzress once the campaign has been completed."
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    I would have been capped at the start of the mod... I had over 99 over levels to click.. I feared they would be lost so I used most before the transition to the system. My character has had 99 power points since October 2015... have not played much since. 96 are used 3 are unused
    I don't think the current over points are bugs... let's see what happens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options

I would have been capped at the start of the mod... I had over 99 over levels to click.. I feared they would be lost so I used most before the transition to the system. My character has had 99 power points since October 2015... have not played much since. 96 are used 3 are unused

I don't think the current over points are bugs... let's see what happens.

I don't think they are plan to raise the lvl cap in the next year or so.

The "glowing C" button in the topbar is pathetic and ridiculous to me.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • Options
    nameexpirednameexpired Member Posts: 1,282 Arc User
    edited August 2016

I's it even a bug?

NW.65.20160705A.3
    "Underdark Campaign: Players can now refine Faerzress once the campaign has been completed."
    I saw this, but never pressed the button.
    Why would I keep processing Faerzress (except for keys) after I achieved the 5th boon?

Imaginary Friends are the best friends you can have!
  • Options
    edited August 2016

I's it even a bug?

NW.65.20160705A.3
    I saw this, but never pressed the button.
    I don't think anybody ever did.

Why would I keep processing Faerzress (except for keys) after I achieved the 5th boon?

I hope you have fun playing with it.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪