test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Test the Elemental Evil changes on Preview - Get a Genie's Gift!

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
Hey guys,

We're offering a reward for helping us test the EE changes on Preview. The Genie's Gift will be available in the RCA once you do the following:

• Complete at least one task in the new Elemental Evil campaign
• Leave feedback on Sean’s forum thread: http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1214713/elemental-evil-campaign-existing-player-experience-feedback

Help us out :)

Thanks,

Andy

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• Options
    two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
    I was planning to do some testing once I finish leveling my new character to level 60. (This would have gone much faster if I hadn't spent hours waiting at campfires for skirmish queues to avoid out-leveling them.) As far as incentives go, Genie's Gifts are junk.
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
  • Options
    kriegerdakriegerda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    I ran my existing main toon thru one zone at-a-time and checked on Test that the boons were populating. Everything went over well. I wish i had gone thru in this detail the first time I went thru the Elemental Zones.
  • Options
    candinho2candinho2 Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    Are you kidding me? a see no change on lving speed so far, and the suppossed Higher xp from lving dungeons is one more big lie.
  • Options
    wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    First a Bravo for encouraging ppl to go to the PTR,

now some premades would be nice too like a 60 char from the char copy page for each class (my toon as a level 70) could only test that he can claim the rewards :)

or in future patches when introducing something like mount systems or insignias make them free on PTR ( hope you fixed the thing where ppl could copy items from ptr to live thou)
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12
  • Options
    kievitzkievitz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 260 Arc User
    seems theyre having trouble finding testers, now why is that?

Right path, no doubt about it, rewarding testers but genies gift aint gonna cut it.

And yes as it has been pointed out everything should be able to be tested on preview, so these bugs can be sorted out more efficiently and live doesnt get fkd up.

Simple as that, anyway you wanna look at it.

• Options
    throsbithrosbi Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    And what exactly is this genie's gift, sometimes a gift is more of a curse......just sayin. Took to many tries to get hyperlink to work. Note to self:coffee before posting on forums.

Was putting off updating preview now I must get that free stuffs :)
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    once they saw end-game reward for EE is very lame, for 25 seals? players figured there no point playing for freebie Genie gifts. i like new EE questlines and boons.

rewards devs offering seem too cheap. they should know what players want the most, C-wards.
    edited;
    (prefer bound to accounts).
  • Options
    imperiousshiniimperiousshini Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 199 Arc User
    Hello, I'd like to ask when are we getting the genie gift?
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    i wonder samething, still hadnt got genie's gifts yet.
    wondered if that was a "late late april fool day"...
  • Options
    throsbithrosbi Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    maybe we had to test all the EE changes to get the gift instead of just leaving a post on the forums as instructed....idk...maybe they just didnt get around2it yet....who knows........

I just had to much other stuff going on, only got up to the EE first zone started and it went live before I could get back to it. I am sure it will happen sometime soon(TM).........
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    I'd been wondering about this too.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia