test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Companion: Watler the Gargoyle

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
Watler has stepped down from his pedestal and into the Zen Market!

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9891253-new-companion:-watler-the-gargoyle

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• Options
    darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    I'm a little concerned about one of his equipment slots being a grimoire. As far as I know, there are no companion-only grimoires in the game.
  • Options
    two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
    My opinion on Watler depends on how much Adventuring Accreditation we are expected to grind during the event.
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
  • Options
    phoenix1021phoenix1021 Member Posts: 532 Arc User
    I would like to see more simple augments, like an imp or a dire rat. This is close enough to an imp, I'm just afraid of what he will say.
    Also after the event will the active bonus be useless or is this campaign here for good?
  • Options
    lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    Watler also gives 300 Deflect as active bonus.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • Options

I'm a little concerned about one of his equipment slots being a grimoire. As far as I know, there are no companion-only grimoires in the game.

If this is the case, expect it to be available at some stage in the not-too-distant future.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • Options
    vida44vida44 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 667 Arc User
    Yes there are. I had one drop from the SH HE's. A long time ago. And only once.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    To my knowledge, all the SH companion equipment is designed for use with battle companions, as the items contain slots for overload enchants the are pointless on an augment.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    Guess we'll be equipping lvl 70 blues for the time being :p
    Our pain is self chosen.

This discussion has been closed.