test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Beholder Personal Tank to be first Zen Store legendary mount?

etelgrinetelgrin Member Posts: 1,611 Arc User

Will he really be released as a Zen Store mount, and if yes then what will be the price of it? :wink:

Pug Panther - PvP SW until module 16 Undermountain

Youtube Channel
Scourge Warlock Haven - Legacy Build Videos - PvP Content - Other Features.

R.I.P

Comments

• Options
    rollingonitrollingonit Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Im gonna take everything I said back in this post and just say, this can be really cool or possibly not really cool...

Post edited by rollingonit on
    We can pretend.
    Fox Stevenson - Sandblast
    Oh Wonder - Without You

Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    - Dylan Thomas
  • Options
    zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    When combat powers are activated on other mounts, does it use your equipped mount for the animation, or do you always see the mount the power came from? Because things like pigs firing disintegration lasers in combat sounds like cryptic might be pulling in big bucks.
  • Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    i would guess around 8k zen..
  • Options
    two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
    etelgrin said:

Will he really be released as a Zen Store mount?

No. As is often the case, the collections categories are wrong.
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Yeah, but can I point those disintegration beams at the ground and tunnel down into the Underdark?
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    gankdalf#8991 gankdalf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 930 Arc User
    Hm so with PVE DC + bonding stones or with TRs that can get really high power in PVP they will insta kill anyone?..

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gankdalf The Icehole █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

• Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    metalldjt said:

so my gwf can get up to 30k power in PVP, so any target that has 30k hp or less will be insta killed?
    what about warlocks or trickster rougues that can double their power, 50k-60k power problably even more in PVP , what would happen upon activating the bonus?
    just another POORLY mechanic added in the game.. SHAME SHAME SHAME!

the question is what 500% normal damage means?
    normal i guess it means is not piercing but 500%? % of what?
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    metalldjt said:

rayrdan said:

metalldjt said:

so my gwf can get up to 30k power in PVP, so any target that has 30k hp or less will be insta killed?
    what about warlocks or trickster rougues that can double their power, 50k-60k power problably even more in PVP , what would happen upon activating the bonus?
    just another POORLY mechanic added in the game.. SHAME SHAME SHAME!

the question is what 500% normal damage means?
    normal i guess it means is not piercing but 500%? % of what?
    if it's weapon damage, lets say gwf wepaon is 2000 x 5 = 10000 damage, not that great, even if it's piercing.. since you have
    1. 1 minute cooldown
    2. need to get your enemy down a certain HP < POWER
    is just a 10k encounter more at best then, nothing really broken
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    I think I am just going to point out this line from the State of the Game.
    We are extremely excited to bring you an update to the amazing Respen’s Game event. If you don’t remember what it is, I can’t really blame you. Respen’s Game was a weekend-long event around April 1st where you played tabletop D&D in Neverwinter. This year Respen has upped his game and rewards in an attempt to show off. Let’s just say that our team are huge fans of a specific adventuring… “company” and are looking to bring them to the world of Neverwinter. We’ll have more information soon.

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiin Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin

I certainly hope our model comes with disintegration beams.

Next on my wish list: A Purple Worm Tavern. Make it happen. :D
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    make that Purple Worm Tavern into player own housing establishment as new base for decorations.

so we can hang up old shields we looted or earned to be add on the walls, and put our old armors on the display stands, and ..... huh?
    oh, we dont have player owned homes yet? oh bummer.
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    I do believe the reference went over your head. :p
  • Options
    chtarbouillechtarbouille Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 58 Arc User
    So doves for everybody,Ambisinisterr's treat
  • Options
    two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User

I wish I could find a transcript of that Acquisitions Incorporated - PAX Prime 2015 video. I'm not going to watch a 3-hour video of people playing D&D, even if it is the basis for our next Respen's event.
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    I play them in the background when doing something else which does not require a large amount of attention. I've had them on when building computers, while cleaning the house and when organizing Magic the Gathering card collections.

When I watched that episode I believe I ended up organizing paperwork that tends to pile up around my desk. I like to keep most things neat and organised but I am far too lazy to keep on top of it on a daily basis so it was the background noise while I threw out old paperwork and removed paystubs from months of envelopes and organised them.

Pick a boring task that you'll have to do anyway and just listen in the background.

Although I would be surprised if somebody out there didn't make a transcript. If you couldn't find it I would bet it is on some fan forum somewhere that we wouldn't expect because you can't be the only one who wanted a transcript and there is bound to be somebody in the world willing to make it if for no other reason than to save somebody else the hassle.
  • Options
    jpalo316jpalo316 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
    two30 said:

I wish I could find a transcript of that Acquisitions Incorporated - PAX Prime 2015 video. I'm not going to watch a 3-hour video of people playing D&D, even if it is the basis for our next Respen's event.
    I didn't think I'd be able to sit through 3 hours of watching people play D&D either, but it turns out Critical Role can keep my interest. I haven't tried watching Acquisitions Incorporated, though.
  • Options
    xgrandz02xgrandz02 Member Posts: 702 Arc User
    etelgrin said:

Can't wait for more info on this mount, I hope it won't be yet another hard to aquire RNGeesus lockbox only mount.

I'd like to get that 140% speed cause I start to feel like a slowpoke running after all these legendary mounts :wink:

Could we get an developer answer whether it's going to be on Zen Store or it was simply misplaced on preview shard?

there is also a new Lockbox coming with M9 with an "Armored Griffon",
    the legend.tank-beholder mount is for zen store only,
    but real the interesting thing will be the price of it-

<::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●
  • Options
    zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    etelgrin said:

Any price will be cheaper than lockbox RNG :wink:

1,000,000 Zen, then.
  • Options
    etelgrin said:

Could we get an developer answer whether it's going to be on Zen Store or it was simply misplaced on preview shard?

You will not be told until they decide to release it. There's a reason why they didn't just talk about it in the State of the Game. ;)
    Patience. You'll find out when it is nearer to being available.

• Options
    zekethesinnerzekethesinner Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 805 Arc User

etelgrin said:

You will not be told until they decide to release it. There's a reason why they didn't just talk about it in the State of the Game. ;)
    Patience. You'll find out when it is nearer to being available.

*turns ambisinisterr upside down and shakes*

Tell us everything u know!!

;)

(Sin)cerely
    Kain

• Options
    edited March 2016
    I know nothing more than any of you.

I only know that the reference to Acquisitions Incorporated is quite predominant in the hints about Respen's in the State of the Game and that a Beholder Mount was something that was quite an interesting part of the last two AI campaigns.

Plus I kind of doubt they are referencing climbing up a hole behind this demon.

• Options
    edited March 2016
    etelgrin said:

I've been on preview shard again, browsed through all the collections, check all mounts and Beholder Personal Tank is nowhere to be found :disappointed: I guess we have to say, bai bai whoever else counted for it.

they probably thinking to bring it into a Pack to it make bit higher to Sell with other stuffs, like 20k+ Zen <.<
    instead of a single mount for sale.
  • Options
    wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    nope pack would be a legendary mount for all characters.
    I think the target is to sell single legendary mounts...
    Post edited by wildfirede on
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    So what's the Point now with Beholder-Mount??

*was just a troll
    *later on a pack more expensive
    *you want that players spend their 50% coupon first
    *you notice that you would make more money only from lock box
    * etc.

what's your reason.....??