test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Underdark Community Goals - Server-wide Rewards!

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer

With Underdark, we're opening up our community goals! If certain thresholds are met in our social channels, free server-wide rewards will be unlocked for all.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/neverwinter/news/detail/9765263

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Sorry to rain on the parade but most of those rewards are rubbish. They certainly won't motivate me or anyone I know to act any differently. The only decent one is the blood ruby.

I understand the marketing push but if you guys delivered a bug free game you'd get all the positive publicity you need - I'd suggest getting back to basics.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    Sooo, the Trailer-views goal didn't take long, one day for about 18k views!

You could maybe throw in some shared bank-slots for 30k? or 50k?

Come on, you know you want to...
  • Options
    kitsune13#1902 kitsune13 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    null
    I agree the rewards just arnt worth the time. Yes a blood ruby is nice but considering how much money people have sunk into the game specially on the 50% off black Friday and cyber Monday you guys could at least give something worthwhile back to your community like a brilliant diamond, an epic mount for new players or ones unable to spend money on the game even 100,000ADs things that will make a difference not the same rubbish over and over again that just clogs inventories and let's be honest isn't really that useful or even difficult to get a hold of in the first place.
  • Options
    Give an epic mount? Do dungeons or mini dungeons. We just had double ad. Free is nice but not mandatory. They had great gifts in December, maybe more coming, but sine expectations of free Crack me up. Btw, signing up for a free skeleton horse! Lol
  • Options
    Save ad from dungeons to buy a mount. ..lol December brought a free gift daily for a week on the zen market including blood ruby and an extra pack. :)
  • Options
    Check the zen market and see if anything says free. You may still be able to pick up sine of the items. Unfortunately the only mount is the white dog/wolf which is a 50 mount. As for epic, I'm sorry I was kind of joking, but they'll never give epics away. I've never seen more than a 50 mount. :) gl
  • Options
    mastertokkenmastertokken Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I kinda don't feel like the gifts are out of sync with what they are asking.
    I don't have twitter or facebook, because I only have time for NW, so if I get a free blood ruby by you guys getting it done then sweet, dump it in epic axe and only 24 and a half more levels to legendary.

Remember the grind is real~~time is money
  • Options
    tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    Can we add a reward that if we reach 100 complaints about it you'll put the Wards back on the Trade Bar store like they are supposed to be?

That'd be something worth doing.
  • Options
    zixxer636zixxer636 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    I dont think you all would want new players on the servers today unless you are ok with being called out on how crooked and greedy you all are.
  • Options
    zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    @armadeonx I like this guy, glad you're in our side
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • Options
    telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    NEW REWARD: 1000 angry posts and 10,000 furious tweets = a groveling apology over coal ward scam!
    Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.
  • Options
    tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    If we meet all community goals can we get a bind on pickup epic mount of our choice out of all the epic mounts, including axe beak etc. for 1 character per account?

I'd be very tempted to spend some money on things if that happened.

Once again an example of how to gain money by giving people something they want.
  • Options
    mrwilsonvamrwilsonva Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    I am surprised the did not list wards being added to the trade store as a goal.
    vr7gyg.jpg
    Larua TR | Thomas GWF | Lizard Wizard CW
  • Options
    basshawk67basshawk67 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    They said there were supposed to be price drops with the new update/expansion - saw nothing but a joke - they're getting so ridiculously greedy with their pricing - yeah - free to play, but pay to win - they want you to keep spending $$$ to do anything in the game.
  • Options
    zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    Give us wards back or eff us promoting your liar based product for free.
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • Options
    sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    Yeah, the luster is gone for trying to promote the game after the wards were pulled with no notice and in contradiction to the notice that said they would be there at a lower price.
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • Options
    chaossweetcornchaossweetcorn Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    GARBAGE GAME BOOOOO, eso ftw
  • Options
    telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User

GARBAGE GAME BOOOOO, eso ftw

I was with you until ESO - it's equally garbage.
    Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.
  • Options
    chaossweetcornchaossweetcorn Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    true but they care about there players
  • Options
    kriptical1kriptical1 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    I bet marketing loves the dev's/engineers about now, eh? In all seriousness..how did you guys think this was going to play out?
  • Options
    assassintunkoassassintunko Member Posts: 7 Arc User

Give an epic mount? Do dungeons or mini dungeons. We just had double ad. Free is nice but not mandatory. They had great gifts in December, maybe more coming, but sine expectations of free Crack me up. Btw, signing up for a free skeleton horse! Lol

What are you talking about?
    You don't get epic mounts from dungeons.

In december, I didn't get any good gifts. I only got boosts that lasted 15 min, and a token that made me ruin my paladin.
    [Long story short, I respected to the wrong paragon path]
    So I don't know where you got all your good gifts from. . .
    So that sounds like a you problem not a me problem
  • Options
    bepy1109bepy1109 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I have items that say double refinement points always and have yet to get the double points..it does not matter if I use items or stones for the refinement process
This discussion has been closed.