test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Zen Purchase Issue

weeezard1weeezard1 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited December 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
on Friday i ordered 2000 Zen my credit card was immediately charged the money from prefectworld and i still have not received my Zen. So obviously this screws me out of the 50% off sale i was buying the zen for but it also costs me 20 Dollars american for nothing. i submitted a ticket under account support/payment issues with the transaction number everything and not a single reply from prefectworld. like every other ticket i have ever submitted. i find it hard to believe they actually have GM support when you never hear from any of these alleged GM's. Based on my experience i will strongly discourage my friends and guildies from buying Zen or products in the Zen market as it seems to be unsafe to do so!!
Post edited by zebular on

Comments

• Options
    oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    Log in to your account on the PC and check your account balances. If I recall correctly, once you purchase, you have to assign it to a specific game (since PWE has multiple games). Once you transfer it to the game, you will be able to see it. There is another sale today.
  • Options
    urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User

Log in to your account on the PC and check your account balances. If I recall correctly, once you purchase, you have to assign it to a specific game (since PWE has multiple games). Once you transfer it to the game, you will be able to see it. There is another sale today.

You select the game and server when you purchase zen now. I'd assume OP selected the wrong server when he made his purchase.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    Sorry for any troubles, but our support is back in from the long weekend. They should get to your ticket soon, but they probably have a lot to go through.

Like others have said in this thread, make sure to check your account balance as you'll need to choose which game to send the Zen to.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• Options
    ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    Dunno about everyone else. I pay with debit through Paypal and get it instantly.
  • Options
    weeezard1weeezard1 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    have got it instantly every other time. this time my card got billed and i received nothing and it says transaction canceled? well i did not cancel it, and still do not have my Zen or my cash back
  • Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    Did your bank put a fraud hold on it? I usually buy prepaid credit cards to buy my games with since my bank flags every video game company as a potential theft for some reason.
  • Options
    urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    edited December 2015

Did your bank put a fraud hold on it? I usually buy prepaid credit cards to buy my games with since my bank flags every video game company as a potential theft for some reason.

I just had BoA try to do that to be when I was buying a new GPU from Newegg. Meanwhile when the card slider and my local liquor store got h-acked by Russians (yes, that's apparently a thing) it took a week for them to reverse those charges. Banks are silly places.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    I bought zen with no problems. Arrived in less than 2 minutes
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited December 2015
    If you're filing tickets in game, be sure you're not making it as a Bug Report, as Bug Reports do not go to the Game Masters and as such, they do not get responses, for they go to the QA Team instead. You can always check the status of any Support Tickets (not Bug Reports), as well as update, ask further questions, comment on, or respond to through your Ticket History. If your ticket does not appear in your Ticket History, then you filed it as a Bug Report and will not get a GM response.

Closing this up now as there's nothing the Forum Staff can do for Support Issues. Safe travels.
This discussion has been closed.