test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Come Play Giveaway: Free Pack for All!

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
Every adventurer who plays from 9/8-9/22 will receive a free pack! http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/neverwinter/news/detail/9537673

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• Options
    blindmonkeyzblindmonkeyz Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    It says account on there. so that means you can only get 1? Or is it per character on account? Since you have the added bonus of a level or 2 depending on what your current level is.
    XB One
    LGPG Alliance
    Reagents of Death - Leader
    CW - Phoenix lvl 70 4034 (Main)
    GF - Spectre lvl 70 4012 (Main)
    GWF - Ice lvl 70 4010 (Main)
    SW - Zor lvl 70 3230 (Main)
    OP - Box lvl 70 3002 (Retired)

PS4
    Look Good Play Good
    GWF - Ice lvl 70 3875 (Main)
    GF - Spectre lvl 70 2669 (Alt)

• Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator

It says account on there. so that means you can only get 1? Or is it per character on account? Since you have the added bonus of a level or 2 depending on what your current level is.

One claim per account, "choose wisely" (as the article states) which character claims it!
  • Options
    willwheatleywillwheatley Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Can I hang onto my pack and open it at level 69, jumping me straight to 70? Given the exponential XP curve, I think that would be by far the smartest move.
  • Options
    analogmanfmanalogmanfm Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Screenshots show Moon-Elfs for xBox. Any idea when this is coming?
  • Options
    danny3421danny3421 Member Posts: 135 Arc User

Screenshots show Moon-Elfs for xBox. Any idea when this is coming?

Not at the moment, They will let us know when it is :)
  • Options
    ideathlyomenideathlyomen Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    It was changed to per character at last second? It was better as per account imo
    GWF - Morthos Lvl 70 (Main)
    OP - Hodor Lvl 70
  • Options
    maeve#9908 maeve Member Posts: 1 New User
    Glad for the change as I do enjoy 2 characters at the moment. I feel silly for asking, as I can't seem to find him. Where is this guy in the enclave?
  • Options
    santoonfire#5413 santoonfire Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Exact time this will be over?
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Exact time this will be over?

Most likely 10 AM PDT, 1 PM EDT. I don't know what time zone you are in to give you an exact time.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    santoonfire#5413 santoonfire Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Thanks for your response @kreatyve but an exact time from arc or pwe was what I was hoping for. The time you suggest is one of my guesses but I don't want to assume it's over at 10am et, start of maintenance, when it could be over at 5am et, server reset time. Their wording also suggests that it may be over at the start of the day, 12am on Sept. 22nd, or the end of day, 11:59pm on Sept. 22nd.

Sorry for being such a pain. Trying to finish up my paladin and would really like to use the xp for 69 to 70 but I don't want to hold off too long and miss it completely. Thanks!
  • Options
    doctorslowbrodoctorslowbro Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Had to use mine on 67 to 68 blah. Wanted to wait until 69 to 70, oh well...
    http://oi61.tinypic.com/20zwc48.jpg