test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: NW.50.20150819a.4

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• Options
    kitkathdkitkathd Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    And where is the fix to the epic dungeon chests dropping no resonant stones and instead dropping BOTH armor bits to choose from? And where is the fix to return the HE rewards in Stronghold back to realistic and worthwhile rewards? Rank 5 enchant for completing bickering beholders is quite the middle finger to the playerbase. Specially when a dev is on record as admitting they messed up.
  • Options
    aleblainaleblain Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Hey Strum, thanks for the event HUD fix. But we still need and wait for more important fixes. For example, TRs broken stealth regeneration. And the return of all the old dungeons (don't forget both Gauntlgrym dungeons), you should know people is bored of cheating in eCC or doing ToS, not much people do GWD. Anyway, good luck!, keep your work steady... we're still looking for the game to get better every week.
    Aah!, we're waiting an update about Leadership from gateway.
  • Options
    putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    edited September 2015

Since i have been unable to see the guild log. Can you filter by account or is it only by character. Because character is almost a pointless measure if someone is farming 20 alts for influence.

How about a resolution to the ongoing connection issues with cognizant. I was hoping to see a "Added a backup network connect through a separate ISP to ensure network stability/availability"

And never again i will get a dragon fang. :(

Red and green are totally doable by a small group... outside of that, GL
    aleblain said:

Hey Strum, thanks for the event HUD fix. But we still need and wait for more important fixes. For example, TRs broken stealth regeneration.

How is TR perma stealth more of an issue than the FPS issue? That was game crippling. Trying to coordinate dragon flight kills when you can't see the % of health on the dragons. uggggg
  • Options
    chaothrenchaothren Member Posts: 1 New User
    I haven't played in a while...so I pick the day of a patch to play. I can start the game but when I get to the character screen my mouse pointer is disabled , unrecognized. I have a pointer on the screen but clicking on the various buttons does nothing. Anyone having this issue?
  • Options
    aleblainaleblain Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 76 Arc User
    null
    putzboy78, I was not talking about that fps issue, that's an important one. I was talking about some of the others. And I didn't refer to perma stealth build, I was talking just about the class mechanic itself. I'm not perma with my TR, and my stealth regeneration is broken. I should have 100% stealth depletion inmunity due to my rank 4 class feature + off hand bonus + a portion of my capstone. And I don't want to be part of the 99.8% perma population. A lot of powers have been fixed and I'm still waiting for my mechanic.
  • Options
    putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    chaothren said:

I haven't played in a while...so I pick the day of a patch to play. I can start the game but when I get to the character screen my mouse pointer is disabled , unrecognized. I have a pointer on the screen but clicking on the various buttons does nothing. Anyone having this issue?

The patch isn't until tomorrow and there is a scheduled patch every week (plus emergency patches) so there is at least a 15% chance you will start playing on a patch day. Way more reliable than the 10% RNG for upgrading enchants.

aleblain said:

null

putzboy78, I was not talking about that fps issue, that's an important one. I was talking about some of the others. And I didn't refer to perma stealth build, I was talking just about the class mechanic itself. I'm not perma with my TR, and my stealth regeneration is broken. I should have 100% stealth depletion inmunity due to my rank 4 class feature + off hand bonus + a portion of my capstone. And I don't want to be part of the 99.8% perma population. A lot of powers have been fixed and I'm still waiting for my mechanic.

Sorry that was my attempt at humor. I'm not sure any tr will get much sympathy from the other classes given their dominance in PVP and the quantity of them with a predisposition to adolescent behavior. Which gives the mature ones a bad reputation
  • Options
    matisszmatissz Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    I'm very disappointed that there is no fix in heroic encounter loot in those patch notes, was waiting for week to see them. Currently I do them only for influence, also noticed big drop in interest among my guild members after rewards become rank 5, also this lack of interest correlates to fewer influence deposits in our guild coffer. Not to mention that it is before 2x RP event, that I was hoping to get more resonance stones from stronghold encounters.
  • Options
    mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    Viewing the Stronghold Guild Coffer log no longer crashes the game client.
    Can't thank you enough. I for some reason keep clicking it when checking the guild info (I know it is like beating my head against a wall :smile: )
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• Options
    blinxonblinxon Member Posts: 567 Arc User
    Anyone want cheese?
  • Options
    valcontar73valcontar73 Member Posts: 337 Arc User
    @strumslinger, can we get a word about foundry please?

Why the system only uploads 155 foundries?

How much more time will be the foundry down?

NWS-DLXTNXRF2 - Angeline von Stein
    NWS-DOVA9JIJV - The Lost Seneschal
    NW-DT3221YUY - The Wildcross Bride

Foundry Grand Master.
  • Options
    Everybody can read the patchnotes. But no one will accept them ^^. Do you really think they gonna change the patch now when you ask about your needs? LoL
  • Options
    blinxon said:

Everybody can read the patchnotes. But no one will accept them ^^. Do you really think they gonna change the patch now when you ask about your needs? LoL

Thank you very much for your possitive attitude @blinxon, I'm pretty sure the world needs more people like you.

Foundry Grand Master.
  • Options
    Ur welcome. Ofc there are no other threats with feedback about the foundrys. Ofc the best thread to post needs about foundrys is the actually patch thread. Sry, that i miss understood the meaning of a
    patchnotes thread. Sure everybody can write everything and ofc strumslinger has to answer asap!
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Get a life...

I guess you don't understand what: "Discuss on the official forums" means.

Your ignorance is only proportional to your hate to everybody.

Foundry Grand Master.
  • Options
    mayantarmayantar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    How long will this take, the maintenance? Thanks/
  • Options
    fernandoeliseifernandoelisei Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 76 Arc User
    chaothren said:

Try press ONE TIME ONLY Alt+TAB a little press. I have the same problem, but, i press alt+tab and resolve.

• Options
    edited September 2015

Get a life...

I guess you don't understand what: "Discuss on the official forums" means.

Your ignorance is only proportional to your hate to everybody.

Hate? Why? Maybe im smart enough to post in right section instead of "I post wherever i want. I dont care if the mod is ignoring me, because im in the wrong thread!".
    And i guess you dont understand what "rules and coc on the official forums" means. Who knows? And srly...who cares?
  • Options
    tbone2011tbone2011 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    slayertnt said:

please roll back the debolstering graphics. B4 the patch IWP looked like cable tv on my alienware, now its just horrible , video tearing gpu leaks, lousy fps.I understand your tying to help out the people with substandard pc's but hey if your gona game buy a gamer pc, why should I have to suffer.btw this alienware plays anygame I want it to, np, except for this 1

Agreed! Further more, I have to play in safe mode so it doesn't do [what is said above]which sets the graphics to p.o.s. of 4th gen computers (aka computers that aren't top notch).... so the graphics look like I'm playing in Gumby's world. By the way; "there are only two type of people in this world; those who have alien wares, and those who don't'."
  • Options
    tbone2011tbone2011 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Oh, just discussed this some of my friends and guild member, why don't you do the updates for PC version at 5am EST [3am PST],since you already reset the server at that time anyway. its a win-win for each side. I'm sure everyone will agree. all I'm saying is, if you want us EST folks want to enjoy the game just as much as all the PST folks. means both sides will enjoy the game that much longer = more play time = more money = profits = success = happiness to everyone.
  • Options
    archanarchistarchanarchist Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    can we try and get the stronghold map optomised some so you can feasably have more then 20ppl on map for dragon flight, (at the moment the lag factor of more then 20 negates any benifits of having moer on map)? it would be a epic guild that could do all 4 with 20 ppl we have managed 3 a few times.
    im also experiencing serious tearing and lag in textures loading, sometimes up to 2 mins, i was at the 2 golums in ESOT last night and red areas were still showing across entire floor area. PE and such looks like its snowing often as the ground textures just stay white. and i dont have alien ware just a r7 200 which is a few years old now. ive tryed turning everythign to minimum it helps a little cause everything just stays unrendered but rendering stuff within minimum range can still take 1/2 a min or so. when i run FPSGraph 1 at the moment i get a hangup about every 3 seconds faster in combat. ive been finding myself going from 50+ fps on minimum gfx in pvp to 5-6 fps once powers are used and gfx hangups pile up.

but thanks for hopefully solving the quest tracker issue, will be nice to see what time is left on dragons again ectra
    not trying to be fully negative but i worry about what all the hangups are doing to my gfx card i thought it was dying sent it into shop to get checked but its apparently fine. but it looks a lot like its dying when im playing NW at the moment.
  • Options
    venuslightheartvenuslightheart Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 50 Arc User
    Keep getting Error 36: A file was locked that could not be open for writing!

• Options
    gabriele78gabriele78 Member Posts: 1 Arc User

Keep getting Error 36: A file was locked that could not be open for writing!

same here :(
  • Options
    slinglessslingless Member Posts: 1 New User
    same...too early maybe
  • Options
    archanarchistarchanarchist Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    ps not sure if u planed it but those claws for free are tradable and salable on AH im betting theres a number of bot accounts claiming quite a few for sale
This discussion has been closed.