test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Starting a podcast! Champions Act!

Hey everyone. I'm starting a podcast for Champions Online called Champions Act. Just got the free podbean account set up and I'm working on getting everything else set up for it! I have some experience with podcasts so I hope you're as excited to listen and said to make this.

Just wanted to give you all a heads up and I'll post here when I get the first episode posted and at my Twitter account @knite300.

If anyone had any questions, wants to help get this going, or has any input, feel free to comment here or message me! :)

Comments

• Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    What do you expect to do with it? And what help would you need?
  • Options
    startakertorrenstartakertorren Posts: 22 Arc User
    I'm going to be doing a gereral podcast on CO. I'm going to be offering tips and advice on playing the game, exploring the game, pretty much what ever. I'm also planning on doing interviews.

As to help i might need? I have no idea, lol.
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Well I don’t know what all I could help with but I’m Ratasassin@esalmighty in game

You could do commentary during events, costume contest or designing something in the tailor.
  • Options
    What is the name? Or is it not up and running yet?
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited April 2018

What is the name? Or is it not up and running yet?

Hey everyone. I'm starting a podcast for Champions Online called Champions Act.

• Options
    startakertorrenstartakertorren Posts: 22 Arc User
    One thing I'd like to make sure of, is if it's okay to use champions online sound effects and music in the podcast.

It's a podcast for and about CO so I don't see why it wouldn't be, but I want to make sure before I post anything.