test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Release Notes 8/17/2017

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,092 Cryptic Developer
Misc
  • The initial phase of High Noon should no longer get stuck under certain circumstances.
  • Addressed an issue with Lance Rain that could cause some users to crash.
  • The materials on the Steampunk belt and Holsters should properly unlock now.
​​

Comments

• Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Has Gronds jump path ever been considered to be changed?
  • Options
    jonesing4jonesing4 Posts: 800 Arc User
    Thanks for the fix on those Steampunk pieces!
  • Options
    hasukurobihasukurobi Posts: 405 Arc User

Has Gronds jump path ever been considered to be changed?

Grond is not a big deal is he? He usually just kills some of the robots for you.
  • Options
    chimerafreekchimerafreek Posts: 383 Arc User
    This feels like a slow month for CO.
    jonesing4 said:

Thanks for the fix on those Steampunk pieces!

Seconded....much appreciated =)

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    hugoguerrerohugoguerrero Posts: 27 Arc User
    Thank you very much for fixing Lance Rain <3<3:+1::+1:
  • Options
    jeeb51jeeb51 Posts: 78 Arc User
    Loving the HIGH NOON EVENT... wish it could be a perma mini event, like the MEGA D one... it is as entertaining no matter if you defend a tower or fight mechanon... ALSO, TY for adding/unlocking the materials section for steampunk stuff... im wondering IF you could "unlock" a materials selection for weapons, id love to make a character with an ICE/GLASS weapon, either way keep it up...
  • Options
    stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    Steampunk holster seems really high. Too bad there isn't an option to have it lower like the default holster. Or to have some guns in it. It's weird that they're empty. Which is the same thing I don't like about the Scoundrel holster.​​
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
  • Options
    sapphiechusapphiechu Posts: 259 Arc User
    But, Sterga... why would it/they be empty? I would assume that you're too busy shooting your enemies with the gun/guns that would be there? They ARE a bit high on the hips though, for certain.

However, steampunk is considered something of a 'sedate' or 'calm' style of setting, and surely a fine, upstanding steampunk alternate-Victorian Englishman/lady wouldn't want to be caught looking like one of those uncouth 'cowboys' from the colonies? Perhaps that was the thinking behind the positioning?
    3856039c53d222b47efa23bc56b3c976ccefd059.jpg
  • Options
    jeeb51 said:

Loving the HIGH NOON EVENT... wish it could be a perma mini event, like the MEGA D one... it is as entertaining no matter if you defend a tower or fight mechanon... ALSO, TY for adding/unlocking the materials section for steampunk stuff... im wondering IF you could "unlock" a materials selection for weapons, id love to make a character with an ICE/GLASS weapon, either way keep it up...

If you beat ASCII and you beat Grond before ASCII resets, the OM spawns with a 1 hour cooldown.
    ADD Altaholic known as @Rejolt in game. I'm a dork, but hopefully a harmless one.
  • Options
    stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    90% of the time, people stand around not shooting things. Surely you've seen the numerous statues in the RenCen around that idiot Defender. Money can't buy you friends, but it can buy lifelike statues that you can pretend are friends.

The holsters may say "steampunk" but they're really just big, leather holsters that are pretty generic. Plus, Steampunk setting is not exclusive to Victorian England.​​
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
  • Options
    hugoguerrerohugoguerrero Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    BUG: SEVERAL VEHICLES ARE MISSING FROM THE Z-STORE

@kaizerin
  • Options
    n8mcdn8mcd Posts: 332 Arc User
    Wild WIld West (1966-69) is considered by many to be the first real representation of SteamPunk. The Victorian affectation of the steampunk genre came about much later due to the fictions that propelled it to popularity.

http://whitenoise.kinja.com/how-wild-wild-west-helped-create-steampunk-1692973389
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    kaizerin wrote: »
    Addressed an issue with Lance Rain that could cause some users to crash.

Apologizies for replying too late but I came back from vacation

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for fixing Lance Rain, it's one of my favorite powers to use onion-25.gif
    I had been testing it and it works perfectly now

I apologize for my juvenile behavior about fixing this power​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!