- Increased healing for Fiery Escalation stacks.
- Reduced radius to 5 (from 10).
- Removed heal lowering if multiple targets are hit.
- Corrected the tooltip on this power where it stated how much energy it gave. In reality the amount of energy it gave is based on the amount of electrical damage you receive.
- Fixed a bug where the amount of energy you receive was not getting multiplied properly by incoming damage.
- Fixed a bug where this power was getting canceled by Incapacitates.
- Renamed some of the winter costume items to match naming conventions.
- Added a yellow holiday cracker reward box. This item drops from opening gifts in the open world and contains a random yellow quality winter costume. Stacks to 20.
- Added Wintertide gear to the store. This gear adds bonuses to XP when 3 are equipped.
- Added Holiday Train vehicle to the store.
- No new costumes this week, there will be plenty in the coming weeks!
- The Action Figure mission reward has been reduced to 2 tokens (from 10), but is now repeatable. These missions have a 5 minute cooldown.
Added additional Snowball perks.
Added the following modifications to the Winter Store, these mods will become available through the Winter Alert and Open missions later on as well:
- Cold Resistance + Knock Resistance
- Cold Resistance + Defense
- Elemental Resistance
- Bonus threat when using Cold damage typed attacks.
- Reduced threat when using Cold damage typed attacks.